electric105

May 30, 2022
I don't understand what effects the needs/status at the bottom right of the screen have, is there an explanation somewhere?

1. Does Health damage [temporarily]affect stats?
2. How does tiredness affect stats?
3. Does cleanliness affect stats or persuasion or just sex[why shouldn't I be extremely filthy all the time? lol]
4. I rarely if ever go below "peckish" hunger, but I might as well ask how that affects stats while I am at it.
5. I know libido is at least supposed to affect certain stats[only when it is at "constant hard-on"?]

Is there a webpage or something explaining the basics of how the dice rolls work in this game? Is it based off of a particular tabletop game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GD-studios
Well when it was just starting to get good baaaammmm a bug.
Can not do anything here.
Screenshot 2023-08-08 204120.png It is just stuck with no action button can be used.

Did not know the red writing was links to move the game forward, never had that before.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I don't understand what effects the needs/status at the bottom right of the screen have, is there an explanation somewhere?

1. Does Health damage [temporarily]affect stats?
2. How does tiredness affect stats?
3. Does cleanliness affect stats or persuasion or just sex[why shouldn't I be extremely filthy all the time? lol]
4. I rarely if ever go below "peckish" hunger, but I might as well ask how that affects stats while I am at it.
5. I know libido is at least supposed to affect certain stats[only when it is at "constant hard-on"?]

Is there a webpage or something explaining the basics of how the dice rolls work in this game? Is it based off of a particular tabletop game?
1. Not currently.
2. It doesn't, but you will eventually reach a state where every click costs Stamina and you have to go to bed. Note with very high stamina it doesn't really matter.
3. You get a significant malus to seduction attempts.
4. It doesn't.
5. A constant hard-on negatively affects your ability to train physical skills.

Not as far as I know. Low rolls are good, you're trying to get under a certain number to succeed, ties are fails. There's often many invisible modifiers for a roll, usually tied to Affection, Discipline, Happiness, Respect etc.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
GD-studios
Well when it was just starting to get good baaaammmm a bug.
Can not do anything here. View attachment 2837781 It is just stuck with no action button can be used.
Does anything change if you click on the hyperlinks? Those red words?

That situation is ringing a bell, as does the name, but it has obviously gotten a new render since I last saw it. One of the early ones you have to get the key from the cellar first or something. Try clicking on the 'Backside' hyperlink.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anything change if you click on the hyperlinks? Those red words?

That situation is ringing a bell, as does the name, but it has obviously gotten a new render since I last saw it. One of the early ones you have to get the key from the cellar first or something. Try clicking on the 'Backside' hyperlink.
Did not know they were links so never tried to click on them, thanks that is what was needed to move forward.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Can we have more than 1 wife at a time?
2. Other than the wife becoming pregnant can we get the other slaves pregnant?

3. If no on one will it ever be in the game to have more than 1?
4. If no on 2 will it ever be in the game to get them pregnant?

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022

1. No.
2. No.

3. Probably yes.
4. Yes.

This is going to end with the mc repopulating the whole of Raana all by himself, isn't it. :unsure:

Reactions: a1fox3

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018

We can only have 1 wife at the moment and only wife can get pregnant.

From my understanding, the game is in constant development, where existing mechanics and features are being expanded upon, and where new mechanics and features are being added to the game.

I hope it is planned to enable more wifes+pregnancy in a far future update. [I think it will happen when dev re-does the underline system, rolling slaves+npcs+wifes into a single system/gamemechanics.]

Reactions: Firehole

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2 (A5) has just been released (Tier 3+)!

MoR's latest update is now available for Tier 3 subscribers.

New stuff from A4.4d
- Revamped clothing system. Slaves keep what you put on them, even after sex. Houserules "preferred clothes" section has been removed. Also features a "Strip!" button that'll instantly undress slaves. The Strip! button is still in debug mode and will not cause any Affection drops.
- New piercing system. Decorate your wife and your two primary slaves at the same time over at Nika's.
- House Carozza. Drop Control to 39 or less and unlock The Carozza Mansion in Whitehaven.
- Lots of new renders.
- Tons of tweaks and bug fixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Slave pregnancy is scheduled for 0.8.2.3 later this year!
Great!

Can't wait for the home+upgrade rework, have a nursery add-on/upgrade for home, would be good too.
And can't wait for the reworked system turning the slaves+npc+wife into a single system.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Slave pregnancy is scheduled for 0.8.2.3 later this year!
Thanks, really love getting all of them pregnant when the time comes.

Here is a minor bug or it seems to me to be a minor bug.
This quest marker never went away after the last quest was done.
marker.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks, really love getting all of them pregnant when the time comes.

Here is a minor bug or it seems to me to be a minor bug.
This quest marker never went away after the last quest was done.
View attachment 2839554
You mean the house where you found Juno? That never goes away, the house is still there. Sometimes you can get seconds on the bandits as they'll try to repopulate it. You got into the vault there too, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You mean the house where you found Juno? That never goes away, the house is still there. Sometimes you can get seconds on the bandits as they'll try to repopulate it. You got into the vault there too, right?
Not the house or the red star like thing but the shop quest marker, those quest are done and nothing else is there but to buy and exit store.
shop marker.jpg
All the other ones disappear after the quest is done but for this one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not the house or the red star like thing but the shop quest marker, those quest are done and nothing else is there but to buy and exit store.
View attachment 2839975
All the other ones disappear after the quest is done but for this one.
Did you go there with Ansel in your party? That unlocks an additional quest there for a permanent investment. The shop stays there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you go there with Ansel in your party? That unlocks an additional quest there for a permanent investment. The shop stays there.
Yes those quest were done early on when I could not afford better npc's yet and Ansel was in my party when I completed it.
I only got to replace him not to long ago.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes those quest were done early on when I could not afford better npc's yet and Ansel was in my party when I completed it.
I only got to replace him not to long ago.
That quest marker will stay up there until you complete the Getting My Bearings quest if you've gone there with Ansel in your party. Crafting quest. You can just buy the stuff if you want instead as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That quest marker will stay up there until you complete the Getting My Bearings quest if you've gone there with Ansel in your party. Crafting quest. You can just buy the stuff if you want instead as well.
I said I completed all the quest in there, there is no more quest and the "Getting My Bearings" quest is one of the first ones I completed a long time ago with Ansel in my party.
Its just the marker never went away like all the other quest I have completed before and after this quest.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I said I completed all the quest in there, there is no more quest and the "Getting My Bearings" quest is one of the first ones I completed a long time ago with Ansel in my party.
Its just the marker never went away like all the other quest I have completed before and after this quest.
Going there with Ansel is just the first part. After that you have to turn in 20 combat knives, 10 swords, and 20 crossbows. Then there's a final part to turn in 25 pistols. I haven't done that yet in my game so I can't verify for sure that the marker goes away at that point but if I remember right from previous games it does.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes