a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Going there with Ansel is just the first part. After that you have to turn in 20 combat knives, 10 swords, and 20 crossbows. Then there's a final part to turn in 25 pistols. I haven't done that yet in my game so I can't verify for sure that the marker goes away at that point but if I remember right from previous games it does.
Yes and yes, after turning in the 25 pistols and the quest completed the marker is still there and its been over 100 in game days now and its still there.
I made the first order of knives, swords and crossbows and bought the 25 pistols or how ever many I needed from the ones I picked up from the fights, I think I bought like 18 out of the 25 and had 7 from fights and turned them in with Ansel in my party to complete the quest.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
in versions 8.1.8 and 8.1.9 that marker has never gone away for me eather, in multiple play thrus I have completed the quest with or without Ansal in the party, you only need Ansal in the party to start the quest. I am waiting for version 8.2 in a week or two to do another restart and see if it still stays up after quest completion, but even if it stays there it does not affect anything the quest is cleared in the quest log and the store works fine so I just ignore the marker

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Was wondering if there are any plans to add body surgery? Like, breast implants, so we can finally have our own big breasted bimbo slave? There is a shortage of busty slaves in this game already, only Piper is within range so making them get implants is mandatory hehe

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Can your main character die of old age?
If so, who will take over, your doughter? son? wife? or is it just game over?

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Was wondering if there are any plans to add body surgery? Like, breast implants, so we can finally have our own big breasted bimbo slave? There is a shortage of busty slaves in this game already, only Piper is within range so making them get implants is mandatory hehe
90% of the games here already have ridicultits. I'm quite happy to see some girls with realistic breasts.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
90% of the games here already have ridicultits. I'm quite happy to see some girls with realistic breasts.
I agree, but it wouldn't hurt to have variety, unlike those games that are ruined by having every single female being the exact same copy.
[looking at you Holiday Island and Apocalypse, every female having breasts larger than their head completely ruined experience for me].

I would like at least one heavy set female, and one very large boob female, 2 characters or 1 could work.
Also, we still need ebony females, and shortstacks too.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes and yes, after turning in the 25 pistols and the quest completed the marker is still there and its been over 100 in game days now and its still there.
I made the first order of knives, swords and crossbows and bought the 25 pistols or how ever many I needed from the ones I picked up from the fights, I think I bought like 18 out of the 25 and had 7 from fights and turned them in with Ansel in my party to complete the quest.
Hmm. I guess I never noticed. Just finished those quests in my game and the marker is still there. Just a cosmetic issue since the shop is permanent anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so is pregnancy in this game yet, or do i need to wait for an update?
Yes pregnancy has been in for a long time, at this time its only for the wife but dev will be adding in slaves to the list that can get pregnant.

Reactions: Kyraga

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have a newfound appreciation for Dockgraves after spending some time with Kasey. Other than the bondage class and books, seems to be the only somewhat plausible way to get some reasonable bondage and flagellation increases. Most of the other sex related stuff I've been able to grind some increases during seduction but those 2 just seem very stubborn, especially flagellation. I should probably have started making that a regular part of my schedule sooner. Would have made corrupting my girls a lot easier.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I have a newfound appreciation for Dockgraves after spending some time with Kasey. Other than the bondage class and books, seems to be the only somewhat plausible way to get some reasonable bondage and flagellation increases. Most of the other sex related stuff I've been able to grind some increases during seduction but those 2 just seem very stubborn, especially flagellation. I should probably have started making that a regular part of my schedule sooner. Would have made corrupting my girls a lot easier.
To get Bondage increases always do at least two 'Aggressive Pettings' per session, do a 'Dominate' when the first one greys it out. Always follow through and you get four shots at a Bondage increase per Seduction sex session.

Reactions: Firehole

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
To get Bondage increases always do at least two 'Aggressive Pettings' per session, do a 'Dominate' when the first one greys it out. Always follow through and you get four shots at a Bondage increase per Seduction sex session.
Yeah I've been doing that, but after 3 months of that I've gained a grand total of 1 bondage that way. Much higher chance in Dockgraves even if I have to pay $1500 a day to do it. I still do aggressive petting as well, I just assume I won't get anything from it. Dominate is still nice for the instant strip which makes pussy licking less of a time waster.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I've been doing that, but after 3 months of that I've gained a grand total of 1 bondage that way. Much higher chance in Dockgraves even if I have to pay $1500 a day to do it. I still do aggressive petting as well, I just assume I won't get anything from it. Dominate is still nice for the instant strip which makes pussy licking less of a time waster.
Huh, I've gotten dozens of points that way, at least fifty all told for this character. Many more than I got at Dockgraves before I ran into the cap. I don't think it's capped during seduction sex, I've recently gotten points in the 160s.

Reactions: khumak

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Huh, I've gotten dozens of points that way, at least fifty all told for this character. Many more than I got at Dockgraves before I ran into the cap. I don't think it's capped during seduction sex, I've recently gotten points in the 160s.
I've only ever gotten kissing points.... 100's of cunnilingus later, still stuck at 20.

I would need an exact walkthrough and what/where/when to click
phase 1) Collect underpants
phase 2) ...
phase 3) Profit

I was lucky to find out you can gamble at Dockgraves and fold each time for a chance to raise gambling, int, and/or willpower.
Making it $50 per chance. I believe in the code its 1% random to gain int, and 1% random to gain wisdom.
$50*100=$5,000 average to gain int and/or wisdom (plus gambling skill point gains sprinkled throughout).
Of course you still have that 1% if you fully gamble, even if you win, so once gamble skill is very high, and you are reaching 800+ hands, you can pretty safely fully gamble for profit.

I rather not save scum... [well moot point, as ageing and kids and pregnancy are not reflected well in this game, yet]
Maybe instead of chance for random skill point gains, make it a value based system, sort of like experience.
Or like those gacha games, add a pity system.

Could probably do this via adding fractions to skills, like kissing skill 30, where you currently gain .05 points per kissing action at skill level 30, then if kissing goes up a point or two, it will yield less fraction points per action; .04, 0.3, and so on.

Now I'm not saying to get rid of chance, but in addition to random chances, it could maybe make gaining skills a little less "I've done this a 1,000 times, still no increase" nightmare fuel.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Good to know. I think it does get easier to be more productive at it as your skills go up. Most of my games I tend to start at 20 charm once I get the aim implant so I'm off to a slow start on that. Initially the girls will usually get pissed off at you if you do aggressive petting or domination until you've boosted their happiness/affection a bit. But once I get them up around amiable/loving my usual method is caress and/or kiss until they're at about 8 arousal, then aggressive petting, bondage, aggressive petting, pussy licking, then alternate kissing and cunnilingus. I guess I could continue to alternate bondage and aggressive petting in a bit more, but for seduction cunnilingus seems to raise their happiness by more than anything else you can do so I like to get that up a bit.

The only thing I don't gain any skill at that way is flagellation. I haven't tested flagellation that much yet in the current version because I fail so often at low skill level. I figure it's better to grind out some points in that at dockgraves first. In previous builds I have gained some flagellation by whipping with a belt. I assume other types of beatings also do it but I only ever gained a skill point whipping with a belt.

With seduction it doesn't take long to get to the point where every skill check is successful, just not necessarily the skill gain. With flagellation I haven't found that to be true. At 30-50 or so flagellation skill I fail most of the skill checks and the girl winds up with lower corruption and lower affection than when I started. I assume that gets better with higher skill (or maybe it's tied more to her corruption level, not sure).

I tend to focus more on caress until I get my charm and manipulation up high enough that I'm ready to read the persuasion books. 60 Manipulation is usually where I stop for that and then a charm value ending in 4 or 9 (which I then buy up to 89 at the hospital). After that point I don't both caressing any more and focus on aggressive petting/bondage/kissing/cunnilingus instead. So at that point my charm and manipulation are both over 100.

Manipulation seems to have a chance to go up at the skill check where you ask/demand oral/vaginal/anal sex. I've gotten a point via passionate, dominant, and sadistic but it feels like I get a point less often with passionate so I tend to switch to dominant or sadistic after I get them to high affection. Dominant seems to lower their will power more without giving you penalties for being mean so that one seems better until your skill is higher.

I'll have to make it a point to get the Touch of Adonis perk earlier in this game and see if that makes a difference for early bondage sessions. I would assume that should be pretty nice while the girls still have low corruption. Last game I already had everyone up over 30 before I got it so it didn't really do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I was lucky to find out you can gamble at Dockgraves and fold each time for a chance to raise gambling, int, and/or willpower.
That's a great idea. I hadn't considered doing that at low skill levels. You could still go for the win if you get lucky and get an 800+ starting hand but that's not very common at low gambling skill.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I've only ever gotten kissing points.... 100's of cunnilingus later, still stuck at 20.

I would need an exact walkthrough and what/where/when to click
phase 1) Collect underpants
phase 2) ...
phase 3) Profit

Making it $50 per chance. I believe in the code its 1% random to gain int, and 1% random to gain wisdom.
$50*100=$5,000 average to gain int and/or wisdom (plus gambling skill point gains sprinkled throughout).
Of course you still have that 1% if you fully gamble, even if you win, so once gamble skill is very high, and you are reaching 800+ hands, you can pretty safely fully gamble for profit.

I rather not save scum... [well moot point, as ageing and kids and pregnancy are not reflected well in this game, yet]
Maybe instead of chance for random skill point gains, make it a value based system, sort of like experience.
Or like those gacha games, add a pity system.

Could probably do this via adding fractions to skills, like kissing skill 30, where you currently gain .05 points per kissing action at skill level 30, then if kissing goes up a point or two, it will yield less fraction points per action; .04, 0.3, and so on.

Now I'm not saying to get rid of chance, but in addition to random chances, it could maybe make gaining skills a little less "I've done this a 1,000 times, still no increase" nightmare fuel.
Here's my basic sex game. Early on when I'm not very charming or manipulative I first raise their Affection and Happiness with the 'compliment' feature. Nowadays I want high willpower girls so I use 'Compliment Intelligence' and 'Encourage' the most. High willpower girls have a number of advantages and will increase stats like 'Charisma' and I don't mind them getting a bit uppity sometimes because then I have the satisfaction of knowing the naughty little slut deserves her whipping.

Once I get Happiness in the eighties or so and Affection to 'Loving' I try 'Passionate' seductions. If I'm grinding Charm then the Foreplay is all 'Caress' until it greys, one 'Kiss' and then Caress etc until Grimdark scolds me. Then the sex usually starts with a casual anal ask, and then I take it easy at first and start slow and don't go to Hard. Later on I still start slow but go to hard right after a slow and normal. That's after about 20 or 30 Anal experience. The step-by-step is a Casual ask for Anal, Click through and then a slow, compliment, kiss, normal, finger in ass, hard...and then I switch to Vaginal. Do a 'normal' then compliment, then another normal and then a hard if her vaginal is at least 20 or so but a normal if not.

Then I switch to Oral. Put finger in ass and continue until she's at 8 arousal, then deepthroat. Once she has a decent (30 or so) Oral I make her hold it for 60 seconds (no more--I hate when they faint on me) but until then I just let her up after one or two button-pushings. Then I 'resume blowjob' and she should orgasm. Once she has 40 corruption and I've not whipped her lately she'll get five lashes and then another deepthroating, orgasm, then five more lashes and a deepthroat and orgasm, provided I last that long, my MC is generally about to come. At the very beginning I just come and see if she swallows, once corruption is north of 20 and/or Oral is 30 or so I come in her mouth and make her hold it for one tick. Once corruption is about thirty she'll be licking everything up, until then I sometimes try for the first one but not always if I think she'll refuse,

Later with a girl whose corruption is 40+ I have a standard sex template I almost always follow while she's under 90 kissing and I'm not grinding Charm. First 'Aggressive' seduction, then two kisses, two pussylicking, two kissings etc until she's gotten a gain of two in Kissing. Then 'Aggressive Petting' and continue, then 'Dominate' and have her spread her ass (my girls are always naked/in harnesses) and then another 'Aggressive Petting.' If I'm unlucky with her 'Kissing' gains I'll stop and make sure I get those two Aggressive Pettings in before returning to try to get a full two Kissing points for her.

Next I do a 'Dominant' demand for anal sex, click through and start slow (her arousal will be so high that's all it takes) and then 'Compliment' and 'Kiss Dominantly' and then a normal thrust, then the finger, and finally a hard one and a switch to Vaginal. A 'Normal' vaginal, then a compliment, then another normal and a hard. Maybe more if she's picked up a Nympho point, but not too many because I want to finish down her throat. Thus I switch to 'Oral' and immediately put my finger in her ass and order her to stick her ass out if necessary. Then I either deep throat or continue until she's at 8 arousal and deep throat. Then resume blowjob and give her five lashes and another deepthroat, and repeat that once if I haven't come. I blow it down her throat and make her lick everything up like the good little slut she is.

Done regularly that will result in you seeing a lot of the sex renders each time and she will generally get Oral, Anal, and Vaginal points as well as the two kissing points you can almost always get along with a few shots at Nympho points. You'll get a shot at Kissing, Copulation, Cunnilingus, Manipulate and Bondage points. You will get those, but once copulation is 90 you won't get more of that. The others appear to be uncapped as I've gotten each one of the others fairly recently. My Cunnilingus score is 107, Bondage 167, Kissing 180 and that's with no save-scumming or save editing of any kind.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Just a quick thing, is there a planned 'breakfast/lunch/dinner' phase where you and your household all sit down to eat to build relationships?
[can make it manditory for slaves and/or npcs IF they are at your household during this time, while mc can choose to not join or not; and requires at least one slave with title "Pantry girl"]

Could just be a simple text screen [similar to 'Domestic Events' screen], with possible stat gains/loses [such as 2 slaves arguing during this time as example].

Don't need to render a ton of 'who is at table' images either.
Can just be picture of table with food/plates on it.
Can still be simple with overhead image where you only see peoples hands: holding utensils, grabing food, gesturing, etc.
Of course can always render the MC at least, as he is white and bald in all the sex scenes.
Guess it depends on the angle and how many people show up during the meal.

IE: Dinner is at Xpm to Xpm [60 minutes], Breakfast is at X:30 am to Xam or vice versa [30 minutes], etc for lunch.
^Try to make it not interfere with the slaves/npcs job/academy, if they are away, they won't show up in the interactions at all and won't gain any possible stat gains/loses.

Just something to think consider in the future, after the household rework [home upgrades, rolling npc/slaves/wife into one game system] that is.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just a quick thing, is there a planned 'breakfast/lunch/dinner' phase where you and your household all sit down to eat to build relationships?
[can make it manditory for slaves and/or npcs IF they are at your household during this time, while mc can choose to not join or not; and requires at least one slave with title "Pantry girl"]
The closest thing to that is to arrange events and there are several different group activities that MC can set up in a day that include some of his mercs and some of his slaves. One of them is a dinner party. There's a pen and paper RPG game. There's an ENSYS gaming session. Not sure if there's more planned on that. Some of them can give stat increases and all of them improve relationship with the people you invite.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes