McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Correct, it'll come to Tier 3 soon and then to Tier 2/public around the 15th to the 18th if all goes to plan
August??? Would be very close to my b.day. 8.2.0 public would be cool. [with all those quests and slave capturing]

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I have a question about slaves that I hope one of you might be able to answer (I've just recently begun playing the game):

Is there any point to try and go both the nice/kind route and the dominant/sadistic route, or will they just counter act each other?

I haven't played for very long, but I've noticed that some of the actions that get you points in one route will reduce points in the other route. I've also noted that some actions only increase points in one route without costing you in the other route and some actions that cost you points in one route, still gives you many more points in the other route. So, is it possible do be both nice/kind and dominant/sadistic? And if yes, is there any point to it?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have a question about slaves that I hope one of you might be able to answer (I've just recently begun playing the game):

Is there any point to try and go both the nice/kind route and the dominant/sadistic route, or will they just counter act each other?

I haven't played for very long, but I've noticed that some of the actions that get you points in one route will reduce points in the other route. I've also noted that some actions only increase points in one route without costing you in the other route and some actions that cost you points in one route, still gives you many more points in the other route. So, is it possible do be both nice/kind and dominant/sadistic? And if yes, is there any point to it?
If you mean seduction then you generally can charm a girl easier with passionate seduction than you can with dominant/aggressive/sadistic, especially early on. She also does not suffer happiness/affection losses and you don't have to deal with seduction penalties for having been mean to her.

You can still gain random stat boosts for pretty much all of the seduction/sex related stuff doing that except for manipulation and flagellation. For manipulation I believe you have to either be dominant/aggressive/sadistic. That approach is also better at reducing her willpower but frequently comes with happiness/affection penalties as well as seduction penalties for being mean. For flagellation I believe you can only get that in a bondage session.

So generally I will start with passionate seduction until I get a girl to fairly high happiness and at least amiable affection. Then I'll start mixing in the more dominant approaches. Bondage is generally MUCH better at increasing corruption than seduction but I find seduction just as effective if not more at reducing willpower and building happiness/affection.

You can also get some free affection/happiness by complimenting and/or encouraging her.

I would say the biggest help early on though is upgrading the bathroom. If you ask a girl to shower with you and she agrees, you can get free happiness, affection, and arousal with her that carry over into your next seduction attempt making it significantly easier. If she turns you down you can just try it with one of your other girls, hopefully 1 of them will say yes.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
If you mean seduction then you generally can charm a girl easier with passionate seduction than you can with dominant/aggressive/sadistic, especially early on. She also does not suffer happiness/affection losses and you don't have to deal with seduction penalties for having been mean to her.

You can still gain random stat boosts for pretty much all of the seduction/sex related stuff doing that except for manipulation and flagellation. For manipulation I believe you have to either be dominant/aggressive/sadistic. That approach is also better at reducing her willpower but frequently comes with happiness/affection penalties as well as seduction penalties for being mean. For flagellation I believe you can only get that in a bondage session.

So generally I will start with passionate seduction until I get a girl to fairly high happiness and at least amiable affection. Then I'll start mixing in the more dominant approaches.

You can also get some free affection/happiness by complimenting and/or encouraging her.

I would say the biggest help early on though is upgrading the bathroom. If you ask a girl to shower with you and she agrees, you can get free happiness, affection, and arousal with her that carry over into your next seduction attempt making it significantly easier. If she turns you down you can just try it with one of your other girls, hopefully 1 of them will say yes.
Thanks for taking your time to reply to me and for the tips!

So, it is both possible to max both happiness and affection while still being dominant and sadistic, you just need to vary what kind of actions you take (and "heal" reduced happiness/affection with certain actions). And I take your answer as it also beneficial to do so. However, I'm not sure if I understand why it is beneficial to do both. Is it just so that we can max what kind of scenes we can get with our slaves, or is it important to max/minimize all stats in general? I guess having low happiness and affection could lead to negative consequences outside of the bedroom so to speak. But is it the same with willpower? Is it beneficial/necessary to reduce willpower, or is that just relevant for if you can get the slave to perform/accept certain kind of sexual actions?

Sorry if my questions are basic, I haven't gotten that far into the game and haven't learned the mechanics of the game yet (and I'm asking to avoid having to find out said mechanics by trial and error).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for taking your time to reply to me and for the tips!

So, it is both possible to max both happiness and affection while still being dominant and sadistic, you just need to vary what kind of actions you take (and "heal" reduced happiness/affection with certain actions). And I take your answer as it also beneficial to do so. However, I'm not sure if I understand why it is beneficial to do both. Is it just so that we can max what kind of scenes we can get with our slaves, or is it important to max/minimize all stats in general? I guess having low happiness and affection could lead to negative consequences outside of the bedroom so to speak. But is it the same with willpower? Is it beneficial/necessary to reduce willpower, or is that just relevant for if you can get the slave to perform/accept certain kind of sexual actions?

Sorry if my questions are basic, I haven't gotten that far into the game and haven't learned the mechanics of the game yet (and I'm asking to avoid having to find out said mechanics by trial and error).
You're always going to want both happiness and affection as high as possible on your slaves. There's no benefit to having those be low as far as I know. Most of the stats you're generally going to want to boost to high levels. Willpower is the main exception that has benefits at both high and low values (even negative). Some traits also have specific requirements on stats so you might need to keep a slave at otherwise undesirable levels in a certain stat if you're trying to get her to develop a specific trait. Perfectionist for instance requires high willpower to develop.

Reactions: sabadongelov
Oct 2, 2019
Correct, it'll come to Tier 3 soon and then to Tier 2/public around the 15th to the 18th if all goes to plan
I don't think tier 3 makes sense for me personally then. Maybe when my finances change in the future, I can commit to tier 4, but I can just wait. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Hargan2

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Here's the layout for the impact of religion:
thank you, but I read the wiki before I posted my question.
My post's entire point was, wiki only mentions effects religion has on the PC, and the fact that you the PC can convert your slaves to your religion.

But, why would you bother converting your slaves if it has no effects on them?
well... I guess it would adjust your penalty/bonus for interacting with them. as you get a bonus for rolls to convince them to do stuff if the same religion and a penalty if enemy religion.

Take for example church of the moon.
It gives influence bonuses and tax discounts if the PC follows this religion.
Are there any effects at all on slaves if they follow this religion?

Wiki is often incomplete, and does not explicitly specify "this religion has no effect on the slave herself if she worships it".

Reactions: LizJ

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally got around to checking whether doctor's kits work on the MC. Unfortunately they don't. Had Caitlyn in my party and she has enough medical skill but still took a permanent charm loss when my MC got taken down. Hope that gets tweaked eventually.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
My post's entire point was, wiki only mentions effects religion has on the PC, and the fact that you the PC can convert your slaves to your religion.

well... I guess it would adjust your penalty/bonus for interacting with them. as you get a bonus for rolls to convince them to do stuff if the same religion and a penalty if enemy religion.

I think I hear you now: The PC benefits; what's in it for the NPC?
...And I don't have an answer to that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Wiki is often incomplete, and does not explicitly specify "this religion has no effect on the slave herself if she worships it".
From the in game descriptions it looks like all religions except Atheism get a bonus to persuasion with slaves if you convert them. I think the only reason to convert them to atheism would be if they're an enemy religion (which is just Islam for Atheism). I don't know what it does if they're in an enemy religion but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a persuasion penalty or something that isn't shown. I haven't messed with conversion that much yet. The bonus you can get from your house upgrades plus Daria's Gift are already pretty huge so it was hard to tell what effect it had when I converted one of my slaves to Christianity.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
From the in game descriptions it looks like all religions except Atheism get a bonus to persuasion with slaves if you convert them. I think the only reason to convert them to atheism would be if they're an enemy religion (which is just Islam for Atheism). I don't know what it does if they're in an enemy religion but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a persuasion penalty or something that isn't shown. I haven't messed with conversion that much yet. The bonus you can get from your house upgrades plus Daria's Gift are already pretty huge so it was hard to tell what effect it had when I converted one of my slaves to Christianity.
I see... would have been cool if the slaves themselves got a benefit from it too.
I will suggest this to dev. maybe he will add it

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just got a medical skill from using a doctor's kit so it's nice to know that works. Not sure how common it is. I've only gotten 1 so far, but I've only used about 5 doctor's kits so far.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just got a medical skill from using a doctor's kit so it's nice to know that works. Not sure how common it is. I've only gotten 1 so far, but I've only used about 5 doctor's kits so far.
I've used the medkits multiple times, as in more than a dozen, and hadn't noticed an increase in med skill so probably rare.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've used the medkits multiple times, as in more than a dozen, and hadn't noticed an increase in med skill so probably rare.
Yeah I assume it's probably comparable rarity to crafting or most other skill increases so probably something along the lines of 1 for every 10-20 on average. Maybe I got lucky and you got unlucky. Not sure. Either way I'll be using a LOT of them on tier 6 bounties. I just wish they worked on MC so I can tank myself instead of having my mercs do it.

Also I started with a doctor build this time so I may have used more of them than I remember since they were an option starting from about day 5 when I unlocked Crystal Hills. Usually takes me quite a bit longer to get medical high enough if I don't play a doctor build.

One other thing I forgot to mention is that you don't actually get any message about a skill increase from the doctor's kits. I just noticed when I looked at my character that my medical skill had gone up from 55 to 56.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
You're always going to want both happiness and affection as high as possible on your slaves. There's no benefit to having those be low as far as I know. Most of the stats you're generally going to want to boost to high levels. Willpower is the main exception that has benefits at both high and low values (even negative). Some traits also have specific requirements on stats so you might need to keep a slave at otherwise undesirable levels in a certain stat if you're trying to get her to develop a specific trait. Perfectionist for instance requires high willpower to develop.
Thanks again! This is really a very complex game. :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not sure whether performance skill ever matters for the MC but is this the only way to increase it?

performance.jpg

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Perhaps my memory is bad, but I swear at least one named slave or issid had a child before you acquire them...
if there is, what is their name?

I'm not sure whether performance skill ever matters for the MC but is this the only way to increase it?
I think in a far future update, MC can play instruments. Maybe for a tiny amount of $ or to woo a partner, who knows.

Reactions: jura7
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes