lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I thought maybe there could be a Hunter duty for household npcs, or even a Hunter job for slaves, to help with food supply.
It could maybe make use of the survival stat for quantity or success rate.
Also regarding gardening, the max stat from Academy training could be set to 80, and max from 'on the job' training in the home garden set to max, so you wouldnt need a reserve gardener while one trains up from 80+. Another way would be to make Gardener a title instead of a job.

Just a few thoughts, no big deal. Food is cheap when youre a Slavemaster of Raana anyway :D

Reactions: M.Sato

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
For soldiers who provide their own ammo. can I swap their guns out and it still work? Bud and the Blackguard guy don't have issues changing weapons so a blackguard with unlimited plasma would be cool.

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
Does it bring you any benefits if you increase your Standing with e.g. the Church of the 2 moon (with costs are extremly high), Kymanto or the Historical Sociaty?

When is house Kymato (speaking: you!) able to attack House Cyker?

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
One thing I know is members of your household with both a melee and ranged combat score of 25 add to your Household's power level.

If you've accumulated enough Influence you will eventually get a letter and can start to take over Fort Sera and make that your primary mercenary crew with big additions to your power level and income. You can send captured men and women there too. I like to think the girls are being added to the sex slave contingent but I think they count as soldiers for the tally.
Is that only if you assign them to guard duty? Just tested with Loren and hiring her doesn't change my house's power. Adding her to guard duty adds 1 pt of power though.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Yesterday I finished the questline with Fort Sera for the first time and I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with the end result. In the end it serves as other factions and just giving you money and increasing the strength of your faction, which has little effect on anything so far. I hope this is just a placeholder for future content for now. In the future, of course, it seems to me that it would be logical to be able to send those soldiers to purge bandits instead of doing it yourself and have them give you the loot and slaves. I also think it would a good option in some quests to solve everything with the help of your personal army. Perhaps a global map where you could capture sources of resources. And finally it was disappointing that we can't hire Major Valkess as our personal companion. I also did not like the sex scene with her, it's too very text-oriented and like all the scenes in the fort uses AI art instead of 3D, which is very inconsistent with all the other sex events in the game.

I think I'm going to pause my playthrough for now and come back to it after the next major update. Thanks for your hard work Grim.

Reactions: M.Sato

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
For soldiers who provide their own ammo. can I swap their guns out and it still work? Bud and the Blackguard guy don't have issues changing weapons so a blackguard with unlimited plasma would be cool.
Yes, that is the value of the ammo pack, unlimited plasma ammo. Swap those Plasma guns in as soon as you get them, probably from a tier-5 bounty. Or I suppose you could buy them.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Hey guys regarding Aria legacy features, is it okay to marry Aria before her main quest line update or is it better to wait for it?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
does that cane work on armored enemies or do I need the combat staff? I worry since I dont have a melee build. I either need a slave who does nothing all fight till the end, or I bonk them myself and hope it hits.
Get your strength up, and that of your slaves at the least, and the whipping cane works well enough--though you don't want to be trying to capture plasma-bearing Duraplate-wearing enemies unless they were left with a bare sliver of health from a big gun hit.

If you have Duraplate and the opponents left have only rifles or worse you can beat them even if you don't have a melee build or anyone who's particularly proficient. Instead you can farm crits as their attacks will barely scratch you at best and you can have everyone on your team close and use whips and you'll get the enemy down eventually, probably after several crits if your opponent is armored well. Soon enough your whole team will have a melee build.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is that only if you assign them to guard duty? Just tested with Loren and hiring her doesn't change my house's power. Adding her to guard duty adds 1 pt of power though.
Yeah, they may have to be on guard duty. When I tested that I had all my mercs who weren't fighting set by default to guard.

Reactions: Remarius

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I thought maybe there could be a Hunter duty for household npcs, or even a Hunter job for slaves, to help with food supply.
It could maybe make use of the survival stat for quantity or success rate.
Also regarding gardening, the max stat from Academy training could be set to 80, and max from 'on the job' training in the home garden set to max, so you wouldnt need a reserve gardener while one trains up from 80+. Another way would be to make Gardener a title instead of a job.

Just a few thoughts, no big deal. Food is cheap when youre a Slavemaster of Raana anyway :D

Don't make it a title because we already have enough of those. Once you fill up all your titles now you're perilously close to running out of space. I need for my Head Maid or Pantry Girl to be able to be my Gardener or I have to make another agonizing decision on who I must kick out of the house!

Reactions: Xaos_ and lurkathon
Jun 10, 2022
Don't make it a title because we already have enough of those. Once you fill up all your titles now you're perilously close to running out of space. I need for my Head Maid or Pantry Girl to be able to be my Gardener or I have to make another agonizing decision on who I must kick out of the house!
Yep.. I like training slaves as fighters instead of traveling with Mercs. I'm overcrowded.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
How can you put a Girl from your Houshold in the Wives Section?
Or isnt it possible to make e.g. Adrienne or Laika a Wife?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m stuck with artisan at 28 and I need to rise it to 30 in order to be able to make medical equipment. I have tried to increase it converting cloth to textiles, but so far, 300 units of cloth have give to me no increase at all. Anyone know if it´s just bad luck with the dices or I must try a different approach?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I´m stuck with artisan at 28 and I need to rise it to 30 in order to be able to make medical equipment. I have tried to increase it converting cloth to textiles, but so far, 300 units of cloth have give to me no increase at all. Anyone know if it´s just bad luck with the dices or I must try a different approach?
I seem to get the most consistent skill upgrades just making piles of combat knives. So I make those until I can make swords, then I make enough swords and crossbows for Belial Guns and Fort Sera and go back to combat knives until I can make pistols. Then I make enough pistols for Belial Buns and then go back to combat knives again until I can make rifles and stims. Then I mostly make rifles.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yep.. I like training slaves as fighters instead of traveling with Mercs. I'm overcrowded.
Yeah I've tried games where I did this but it's just too painful giving up potentially 4 slave slots for combat so I can't see playing that way long term without more slots to use. It does work well if you give them stealth suits and get the health implants for MC so he can tank, but it's kind of expensive buying all that armor.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Please make rifle savant 50 HP. He is useless atm after day 3.
I never use Rifle Savant. I consider him as "buying a cheap rifle for only 150$". Hire him, put as a follower, disarm him, remove him as a follower ant put him as a Scavenger (6 of merchandise) or as the best janitor (5 of influence). And then, give ther rifle to Anselm and you have a start lineup wit 3 rifles for your first combat

Reactions: Lurker452
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes