kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I hope you implement male sex slaves too. In a world that corrupt there would be lots of male sex slave demand. They would serve the female slaves and mercs of the player. It's kinda funny that a single man and a crawler is satisfying everybody in the house.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
A question, since last patch i cant increase the slaves willpower, usually complimenting their intelligence or encoraging them gave them 1 point of willpower, now it only gives them 1 point of kindness :/, are there other ways to increase willpower faster?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
A question, since last patch i cant increase the slaves willpower, usually complimenting their intelligence or encoraging them gave them 1 point of willpower, now it only gives them 1 point of kindness :/, are there other ways to increase willpower faster?
It seems like a bad random, usually it works fine. But you can assign them in the arena or in the academy, it'll increase their willpower eventually.

Reactions: jack_px

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Can you capture named/unique bandits? I want to grab the one from "space hulk" but I have no clue if it's even possible.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
You can capture pretty much anyone, but you can spend a long time beating on combat armor with whipping canes. It does seem like more powerful opponents sell for more too, or I might just have gotten lucky.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Weapon store slave job doesn't open for me for some reason. Do I need to complete the quest we get after the dinner gathering?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
You can capture pretty much anyone, but you can spend a long time beating on combat armor with whipping canes. It does seem like more powerful opponents sell for more too, or I might just have gotten lucky.
so far I have tove teen, but I'm not sure if she was garunteed or I was lucky. I will just train up and try to get better I guess.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a strat for capturing people? or should I just barefisted melee and hope it hits?
Yes. Make sure the last hit, the one that 'kills,' is administered with a whipping cane. That will give you a ~90% chance of capture. The combat staff has about an 75% chance of capture and bare hands about 85%.

Note: Edited to reflect .

Last edited:

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
Does it bring you any benefits if you increase your Standing with e.g. the Church of the 2 moon (with costs are extremly high), Kymanto or the Historical Sociaty?

When is house Kymato (speaking: you!) able to attack House Cyker?

Tykopulus

Mar 1, 2020
oh and another thing... how to increase my Houses/Organisations Power Value?
Which parameters are included into this value?
It increased when i added men into my squad... but when you have 4 already added how you you increase it further.
I whould had thought that when you capture Male Enemys you can sell them or somehow have them join you... (at least we see a "value" Info when i seel them) But this dont seem to be the case... at least not untill now. (or do i miss something)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Started this recently. Fun game. Dicked around some then restarted after realising I could have captured a bunch people.

So in the new game I grabbed the gal from Ansels quest and made har part of my combat team. In hindsight it would have been ironic to break her and make her a floor crawler so Ansel can keep using her.

Is there a downside to not processing a few female slaves? I don't want bloat my household ATM. Aside from them obviously taking up slots for capturing.

With all the talk about leveling up medicine and Doctors Kits requiring 40 med I've never seen anyone mentioning that the basic revive also gives medicine skill ups very frequently. Ofc that means someone is losing stats but if you plan to replace them with combat slaves or elite mercs later that shouldn't be much of an issue. The Rifle Savant keels over if hit by a stiff breeze anyway.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I "chase them off" at first event. Then sometime later that event repeat and I didnt do it.
In subsequent events urchins became more and more impudent and actual option is "exterminate".
He must have changed the dialogue, when .8.2 first came out I remember seeing exterminate as the reaction to the urchins the first time I had the event when using a previous save game and when selected it chased them off. I haven't seen it yet on a new game I started with version .8.2c so that may be the case.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Yes. Make sure the last hit, the one that 'kills,' is administered with a whipping cane. That will give you a ~90% chance of capture. The combat staff has about an 80% chance of capture and bare hands about 75%.
Also before you add her to your household, make sure to save beforehand.
Since its random what traits the girl gets every time you load ;)

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
oh and another thing... how to increase my Houses/Organisations Power Value?
Which parameters are included into this value?
It increased when i added men into my squad... but when you have 4 already added how you you increase it further.
I whould had thought that when you capture Male Enemys you can sell them or somehow have them join you... (at least we see a "value" Info when i seel them) But this dont seem to be the case... at least not untill now. (or do i miss something)
One thing I know is members of your household with both a melee and ranged combat score of 25 add to your Household's power level.

If you've accumulated enough Influence you will eventually get a letter and can start to take over Fort Sera and make that your primary mercenary crew with big additions to your power level and income. You can send captured men and women there too. I like to think the girls are being added to the sex slave contingent but I think they count as soldiers for the tally.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Started this recently. Fun game. Dicked around some then restarted after realising I could have captured a bunch people.

So in the new game I grabbed the gal from Ansels quest and made har part of my combat team. In hindsight it would have been ironic to break her and make her a floor crawler so Ansel can keep using her.
I did both. My Mae turned out to be one of the best slaves I got (I didn't savescum their traits) and I trained her while making her the Floorcrawler and then sent her to the Arena where her Steel Maiden, Malevolent, Bloodthirsty personality did quite well for me.

Is there a downside to not processing a few female slaves? I don't want bloat my household ATM. Aside from them obviously taking up slots for capturing.
No real downside outside occupying the slots as far as I know. You might want to sell them though, you'd get decent money if you sell them in Crystal Heights or Watery Eyes--more so than from the processor.

With all the talk about leveling up medicine and Doctors Kits requiring 40 med I've never seen anyone mentioning that the basic revive also gives medicine skill ups very frequently. Ofc that means someone is losing stats but if you plan to replace them with combat slaves or elite mercs later that shouldn't be much of an issue. The Rifle Savant keels over if hit by a stiff breeze anyway.
That's one way to look at it, you can retrain the stats too if you want.

Reactions: JaxMan

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
No real downside outside occupying the slots as far as I know. You might want to sell them though, you'd get decent money if you sell them in Crystal Heights or Watery Eyes--more so than from the processor.
I do want to add them to the household after I finish training my current slave. Or should I just add them anyway and put them on maid duty or send them to the clothier to work? I didn't want them to accumulate defiance while I don't have time to deal with them.

Do they even use food while "on hold"?

Having one or two slots occupied isn't a big deal. I'm not regularly capturing 4+ slaves before I get a chance to process them.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes