Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ok, found a fix. Somehow, dismissing last merc in the first row (Armand) makes her available the next day. Maybe they have a beef, lol.
Another possibility: Enya won't be there if it's dark or if the weather is bad.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone remind me again how to increase corruption with slaves/NPCs?
With NPCs a high household Corruption and demands for sex. With slavegirls take them to the dungeon and fuck them vaginally and get them to 8 or 9 Arousal and Deepthroat them.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'd like to have another type of slave collar in addition: one that'd slow down the happiness deterioration of my slave girls. Thank GD the decrease slowed down a tad from 0.8.2.0:s about 11 points maximum per night to 0.8.2.0b:s about 8 points only. Yet I think I could live with even less of that shit.

Maybe the Dagosa Demon hibernates under my cabin. The girls lose happiness every effing night in my game and I am stoopid enough to take them constantly to Virax Springs and arrange dinners, TV-nights etc. to make them happy again. (Sold their horses and gear because stable visits didn't seem to do much good for their quality of life and even less for my MC.)

A mod or nice piece of advice could probably do quite as well, methinks. If some altruistic people would like to offer their help in this matter, I'd be very thankful.
With a fully upgraded house, max allowance, best stables and gear and finest perfumes happiness deterioration is next to nothing, 1-2 points a day and techie starlets dancing at the Golden Dragon stay pegged at 100.

Jun 10, 2022
With a fully upgraded house, max allowance, best stables and gear and finest perfumes happiness deterioration is next to nothing, 1-2 points a day and techie starlets dancing at the Golden Dragon stay pegged at 100.
That seems a bit excessive... Hopefully that can get tweaked (Looking at you, Grim)

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for your kind answer.
I already had my house fully upgraded from 0.8.2 update, every single room and garden with everything I could buy. Allowances won't go past 100 per capita in my game, so I think they were sufficient. Finest hossies and stables (until I did my best or worst to get rid of them). Never tried to have any techies or starlets dancing - that may have been my fault, dunno. I just kept on playing day after day in 0.8.2b - and today, a few more game-days with those awful happiness drops towards around 10 points losses later - something snapped in my game. The pistol, 0.50 "sniper rifle" and shotgun looked different among other things. The new graphics were suddenly in their place AND to my huge relief the vast happiness losses seemed to have gone with the old graphics.
Maybe it was my ancient evil 'com peewter' acting up, perhups it was my less than perfect handling of this fine game, I don't know. In any way it took several days, perhups a fortnight in game to let things fall in their correct place. *knocks wood and wishes they stay that way* I like the look of those plump slaves from the auctions and cage sells. Thanks for the dev for them, since 'fat girls need loving too' and so on. :)

Reactions: Gunner Rey
Jun 16, 2022
With NPCs a high household Corruption and demands for sex. With slavegirls take them to the dungeon and fuck them vaginally and get them to 8 or 9 Arousal and Deepthroat them.
Really? I did notice that taking them to the dungeon, and fucking them vaginally increased corruption (with Piper for example), but I didn't know the method was that specific for slaves. Thank you.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Would it be possible to outfit Laika with stealth armor, she is so fragile, so it would really suit her :)
Currently you can't, but I don't see why not.

Until then, if you know you're going up against foes that will be using 'Advanced' tactics or you're fighting in the Arena you can rest assured Laika is unlikely to take any big hits as long as your whole side doesn't get massacred.

Reactions: MasterDk78
Jun 16, 2022
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my characters like Laika are not aging, but rather adding days, pushing their actual birthday back further and further.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my characters like Laika are not aging, but rather adding days, pushing their actual birthday back further and further.
They do age. What that is telling you is how many days said character has lived since their last birthday. And then it will reset to 0 on their birthday.

The problem is their birthdays pass with no notice. My Laika is now age 15. She aged. And Aiko had her birthday 8 days ago... sadly I missed it.

So unless you have age freezing on they are aging.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
My valkyrie has 20 science with techie trait. This is a bug probably because general skills can't start with 0 as far as I know.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes