SugarCube.State.active.variables.manipulate = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mastercharm = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 99999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.performance = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.medicine = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.blacksmith = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.artisan = 100

:v)
What do I use to increase the status of my followers?

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
You just need a slave that qualifies... so either 40 ranged or 40 melee or both maybe... I think that is what is needed. I can't remember the exact stats off the top of my head.

You can put and remove a slave, and they will gain a lot of attribute increases. So not terrible to put in some lower tier ones. You can just change it later.

But if you are going for an optimal build up then you want combat slaves like Rebecca or the Valkerie. Personally, I hate putting those more interesting slaves into the arena, but everyone has their own style. I want Rebecca and the valkerie with me... not locked away in the arena.

Maleficent, Brawler, and Steel Maiden are the traits that make the arena trivial. With really strong combat slaves you will just have them fight unarmed to get more coins from victory.

Again, not necessary that you min/max everything.

The game is way, way too easy if you min/max everything. I think it plays better without save scumming and wihtout min/maxing.

Once you get the mechanics it is really easy no matter how you play. You literally can't lose... well I guess you can if you wanted to.
Yeah I am trying to put the Valkyrie character in from my left main slot (after grinding her through stam training to raise toughness) but not getting any option at all to leave a character at the arena in Crystal Hills. Its probably really obvious and I'm missing something just frustrating.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I am trying to put the Valkyrie character in from my left main slot (after grinding her through stam training to raise toughness) but not getting any option at all to leave a character at the arena in Crystal Hills. Its probably really obvious and I'm missing something just frustrating.
She also can't be assigned to any job and can't be in your party.

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
What does leather collar do? My Lovisa has it but I have no idea if it's a good thing or not.
Lowers escape risk with two points. Has a 15% chance to lower Willpower with one point per day. Has a 10% daily chance to increase the Submissive Trait with one point, if Affection is Friendly or lower.

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I'd like to have another type of slave collar in addition: one that'd slow down the happiness deterioration of my slave girls. Thank GD the decrease slowed down a tad from 0.8.2.0:s about 11 points maximum per night to 0.8.2.0b:s about 8 points only. Yet I think I could live with even less of that shit.

Maybe the Dagosa Demon hibernates under my cabin. The girls lose happiness every effing night in my game and I am stoopid enough to take them constantly to Virax Springs and arrange dinners, TV-nights etc. to make them happy again. (Sold their horses and gear because stable visits didn't seem to do much good for their quality of life and even less for my MC.)

A mod or nice piece of advice could probably do quite as well, methinks. If some altruistic people would like to offer their help in this matter, I'd be very thankful.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I'm not that knowledgeable about guns and only know popular ones that often appear in shooters, but this one doesn't strike me as a rifle that uses .50 rounds compared to the previous one. I might be wrong.
View attachment 2886143
Agreed. Barrel is not just too short for a DMR, but also not bulky enough in comparison to stock for .50 cal.

Looks more like custom-stock M24 with a third of the barrel length cut-down, heh.

Sauce: Played Jagged Alliance 2. Modded! >.>

Also, if we're getting .50 rifles there should also be a .50 pistol. Bonus points if you get it at start while giving MC a tiny dick (why isn't it an option already, this breaks my immershun!) during character creation. ;)

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I had Enya dissapear from the map randomly between the updates. Does anyone know if there's a sugarcube command to hire her?

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Does " Having a Melee skill or Dexiterity above 79 enables you to choose a Close starting position in the combat room - before the actual battle begins" only apply to the player-character?

I decided i would try Anya, against my better judgement. Hired her, trained both her Melee and Dex up to 83, equipped Weave Armor to mitigate DEX loss, and still I can find no way to choose a Close starting position.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
She leaves after early morning, at some point. Return early tomorrow.
No, she's never there now. Any of the saves from my current playthrough i try - she's nowhere to be seen. She's present if i start new game, though.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
No, she's never there now. Any of the saves from my current playthrough i try - she's nowhere to be seen. She's present if i start new game, though.
Ok, found a fix. Somehow, dismissing last merc in the first row (Armand) makes her available the next day. Maybe they have a beef, lol.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
What do I use to increase the status of my followers?
Quick and dirty way - that I keep bookmarked for own use, heh. Probably should take a look at the code again in case of additions/changes.

For a new game, you can also edit the .html directly, but you'd better know what you're doing.

Either way, it's going to make you miss a lot of vinegette interactions if you cheat their stats.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Does anyone know what can you do with fort Sera?
Later in the game after long series of investments it becomes your military fort for your faction, giving you income and lots of faction power. You need to donate slaves first, then some swords and assault guns, then donate cash until it has 150k, then fight off the bandits attacking the fort, and finally wait a week to get the command transfered to you. At this point you are basically a governor for the Redhaven district. Meantime you get to have some fun with the major.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes