Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone knows how to cheat time of the day?
Tried to find time in browser development tools, but no luck.
Thanks in advance.

Oct 23, 2022
In my experience plasma generally output more damage, but each shot cost you 100$, so it's better to use coilguns as end weapon. Though some mercs provide their own ammo and you should take advantage of it, giving them plasma rifles.

Use whipping cane in melee. It will give 100% chance to catch them.
Thank you!

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Sooo, selling plasma rifles is a perfectly normal thing, nothing wrong with that. But heavy sniper rifle is a no-no :D. It would be hard to argue with that if it was something like a rocket launcher.
Myeah, that's kind of... weird.

Personally I'd make the AMR just "standard" availability, if a rare one, and put in some kind of superior laser weapon as "limited access." Would make more sense considering the Spheremasters are operating at a completely different tech level, especially for a marksman weapon since speed of light and all that. Also, as you pointed out, plasma weapons in general circulation.

Or maybe tie such "not-quite-legal, not-quite-'limited'" goods to your house's standing. So the absolutely best gear would require spending influence (and that's a nice touch), but you could get some rare "lower-tech" goods if your house is powerful enough to make the necessary connections to elevate you above laws for the general public that keep them from the hands of "commoners." Which probably should include plasma weapons as well, heh.

As an aside, the game lacks "edging" tag, because now I'm waiting for the x2b patch since unsure about possible compatibility issues with saves XD

Last edited:
Reactions: SharkVampire

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
I would like to ask what is the use of Artifact (common)?
Excellent question! Do you mean Artifact (uncommon)? Haven't come across common artifacts yet.

I thought uncommon artifacts were for donating to the historical society, but if they are, I can't see how.
So what is the use of artifact (uncommon) and where do you find artifact (common) and what are they for?

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Except after that, they were gone. Vanished. No sign of them. I can't find any record of them in my household, or inventory, or anywhere. I even went to the slave market to see if I could just sell them off from there, but the "Sell slave" option defaulted to my only slave, my beloved Juno. So what the fuck happened to the thug I captured? If I wasn't missing a rope from my inventory, I'd think that I only imagined enslaving them at all.
Hehe. Don't worry it's there. There's a new button on your main screen!

button.png
Hit that button in an area where you can process slaves and choose to process the slave you want to sell on the screen that appears. (Don't know where you can process slaves? Check here: )

That gets you to the processing screen.

add.png

I advise you to never sell a female slave in this screen. Add her to your household instead. Then go to the slave market in Crystal Heights and sell her there. Significantly more profit! That has been my experience, at least.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I read the future hot fix notes in discord and come across this.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause slaves not to lose their starving tag while cycling days during the Domestic Event framework. This would lead to unexplained Affection and Happiness drops (-4/-4).
That's a very important fix, I was afraid Grim implemented something new, so the girl's affection will drop eventually. I kept wondering why their affection is constantly dropping. Only my Valkyrie's attitude towards me has never changed and stayed as "undying". Probably because she was assigned as my follower.

By the way, I'm interested in one thing. Some guys discussed their tactics at the beginning of the game and constantly mentioned the mercenary Connor. I've looked all over the map, but I can't find him anywhere. Where is he located?

I also can't figure out how atheism work and religion conversion. I don't see the button to pray to science or whatever and don't see the button to convert slaves, yet I already should have such option as I have second level of devotion. I also interested if slaves can improve their devotions and get benefits from it. Like Aesir gives damage bonus in combat.

Actually 0.82b just dropped.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Connor is the black guard.
Thx! I was wondering who it was, because he didn't have a name.

I found an article on the wiki about religions by the way, and it answered my question about how to increase the influence of atheism. But it's still not clear where to convert slaves in the interface. And how to increase their devotion.

So if you think about it, the situation with their decreasing affection towards you over time was even logical. Think about it, if a player collects a bunch of girls, he simply will not have time for them all. And surely he will have "favorites". As a consequence, some of them will begin to have thoughts that she is not the most favorite and just here for the collection. I would even introduce additional character trait "jealous". But in addition to the disadvantages of this trait, it would also be a bonus that she is eager to prove that she is the best (some sort of yandere behavior) and add a bonus to something. And like I said, affection degradation makes sense, but in a much smaller amount, not how it was during this bug. For example, if you don't interact or have sex at least once a week, the degradation will start until it reaches the "friendly" level, if it used to be a higher level.

Reactions: GD-studios

biggers11

Dec 9, 2020
does anyone know how to change arousal in the development tool because changing "masterarousal" seems to do nothing

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
I updated my previous lines list (page 37) I made but I will put it here :

SugarCube.State.active.variables.whipskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.acro = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.chem = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dancing = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.domestic = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.garden = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.int = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.melee = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.ranged = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.soak = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.str = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.survival = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tech = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.aca = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.bondskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.fuckskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gambling = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kisskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lickskill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterdex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterint = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstamina = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstealth = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstrength = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterwill = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.manipulate = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mastercharm = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 99999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.performance = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.medicine = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.blacksmith = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.artisan = 100

:v)

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Do you need a specific arena ranking to be able to have one of your slaves fight there? I can register my MC and fight with my normal team but thats it. From comments it sounded like I could assign a specific slave there.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
What have you done with STC of eternal Kalashnikov???!!!
Yep, and that doesn't really make sense. It still uses 7.62 instead of 5.56 and have high recoil.

I'm not that knowledgeable about guns and only know popular ones that often appear in shooters, but this one doesn't strike me as a rifle that uses .50 rounds compared to the previous one. I might be wrong.
9_021113_start_game.html.png

In general, I always thought it would be more interesting and much easier to make fictional weapons than take from our world. Especially considering the setting of another planet in the distant future.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Do you need a specific arena ranking to be able to have one of your slaves fight there? I can register my MC and fight with my normal team but thats it. From comments it sounded like I could assign a specific slave there.
I know that your slave should have specific skills to be able to participate and she should be your main slave - when her picture in house on the left.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
You just need a slave that qualifies... so either 40 ranged or 40 melee or both maybe... I think that is what is needed. I can't remember the exact stats off the top of my head.

You can put and remove a slave, and they will gain a lot of attribute increases. So not terrible to put in some lower tier ones. You can just change it later.

But if you are going for an optimal build up then you want combat slaves like Rebecca or the Valkerie. Personally, I hate putting those more interesting slaves into the arena, but everyone has their own style. I want Rebecca and the valkerie with me... not locked away in the arena.

Maleficent, Brawler, and Steel Maiden are the traits that make the arena trivial. With really strong combat slaves you will just have them fight unarmed to get more coins from victory.

Again, not necessary that you min/max everything.

The game is way, way too easy if you min/max everything. I think it plays better without save scumming and wihtout min/maxing.

Once you get the mechanics it is really easy no matter how you play. You literally can't lose... well I guess you can if you wanted to.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Oh, that's bad. Fixed in 0.8.2b. We'll roleplay your example has a very bad breath or something. ;) Easy to correct at the Medical Facility.
Just so you know this was not changed in 0.8.2b as I just got the urchin girl and she still only has 30 beauty.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes