Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I mean thanks for that offer but no perhaps I'll keep her.... ;)
Yeah she is one of the capturable unique combat slaves I was talking about earlier, she is the Valkyrie from Marston Avenue, she gets a random name and high combat stats set with a slight variation, basically a must keep.

Reactions: Remarius

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Only one post mentioning Akari as the best combat follower? You all need to do your boss fights and pay extra attention to capture anyone who sounds/screams remotely feminine;)

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Yeah she is one of the capturable unique combat slaves I was talking about earlier, she is the Valkyrie from Marston Avenue, she gets a random name and high combat stats set with a slight variation, basically a must keep.
That one was in the south of Watery Eyes but could well be the same as name definitely changed between when I captured and processed them.

Edger

May 30, 2017
What does Tier 4 starts (Elitist/Wealthy) and MOR Enhanced do compared to the regular ones?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
GD-studios
There is one other thing I noticed that is worthy of Grim's attention in my opinion. If you have a Scourge event with raiders, they can ambush you in Stokke Hills and you can kill them indefinitely until the end of the day. Yeah, they always act first and they're tough guys, but you also get +1 Ikaanos control for every fight you win. I think it's a bit unbalanced, maybe it's better to make limit for this fights like 3 or 5 and after that their raid fail and they no longer ambush you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What does Tier 4 starts (Elitist/Wealthy) and MOR Enhanced do compared to the regular ones?
They come with cheat stats. How much so is the difference between elitist, wealthy and mor enhanced. Wealthy gives 1million, elitist gives +15 to most stat, Mor Enhanced are characters with 90+ stats some extra cash and influence, some with mods.

Pretty much instead of cheating highers stats, money and possibly influence you get all of those "legitimately". You can't select traits for them but no need to with those "maxed" stats anyway. Means much less grind.

There is one special start which does the opposite when you start as a talentless bum with fixed grimdark difficulty.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Slave capture is fun, but:
1. It makes no sense that after the badguys have reached melee range my team still needs to charge to get into melee.
2. Switching the MC from their primary ranged weapon to the cane takes an annoyingly large number of clicks.
3. We've got plasma rifles but no tasers? Stun guns? Catchpoles? Star Trek "phasers on stun"? The best we can do is charge in against swords and knives with BDSM gear?

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Slave capture is fun, but:
1. It makes no sense that after the badguys have reached melee range my team still needs to charge to get into melee.
2. Switching the MC from their primary ranged weapon to the cane takes an annoyingly large number of clicks.
3. We've got plasma rifles but no tasers? Stun guns? Catchpoles? Star Trek "phasers on stun"? The best we can do is charge in against swords and knives with BDSM gear?
Damn. All true!

Switching MC weapons is super annoying. :LOL:
I used to wish it was the same as for followers, one melee pre-selected and one ranged. But these days i really like using the grand sword and the cane, so that would be even worse. hmmmm...

1. and 3. are weird, but I don't really care all that much.
Still, charging into the fray with BDSM gear is funny! And being at melee distance to an enemy who can only hit you with ranged attacks is, too!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Wow.
Marston Ave "Valkyrya" random slave turns to be a viking-wannabe shieldmaiden with 75+/75+ combat skills and good to tolerable traits.
So she is a Bro now. :)
In my game, she is my Arena Girl, so I can marry Aria. And Akari, the girl of the Space Marines from the Park, it´s one of my main tanks.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Some minor thigs about this update.

1.- Now bathing in the spa near the Arena don´t consume time. Not sure if it´s a bug or a feature
2.- In the late version 8.19 when you were teaching at the academy, there was a message like "10 classes given,8 days for the end of the term". Now, it wil not appear anymore. Is there a way to know how many days do you have to the end of the term and how many classes you have give in the current term?
3.- The wife "herald" it´s supposed to keep her busy from 10 to 19, but she starts working at 7 in the morning

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Some minor thigs about this update.

1.- Now bathing in the spa near the Arena don´t consume time. Not sure if it´s a bug or a feature
2.- In the late version 8.19 when you were teaching at the academy, there was a message like "10 classes given,8 days for the end of the term". Now, it wil not appear anymore. Is there a way to know how many days do you have to the end of the term and how many classes you have give in the current term?
3.- The wife "herald" it´s supposed to keep her busy from 10 to 19, but she starts working at 7 in the morning
I am not sure about 1 and 3, but 2 is clearly mentioned in the patch notes. It was removed temporarily. I assume that section is being worked on. There are quite a lot of changes. The patch notes has a lot of them.

Also, Camp Klondike is indeed a hidden gem.

Reactions: bolondro2

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Suddenly acquired another girl as a result of the event. If local girls steal food from you several times in a row and you do nothing about it, one will eventually ask you to accept her in your house. It was a very cool idea, I really liked it. I just felt that I am playing an RPG and from my actions (In this case, inaction) something will happen. But here I think, as in the case of Valkyrie, I think that such girls with unique circumstances should be treated with more attention than those that you get "randomly".

By the way, here's a picture of her, she somehow always comes out with 30 beauty, which is labeled as unattractive in the game. Do you find her unattractive too? :D
quest2.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Suddenly acquired another girl as a result of the event. If local girls steal food from you several times in a row and you do nothing about it, one will eventually ask you to accept her in your house. It was a very cool idea, I really liked it. I just felt that I am playing an RPG and from my actions (In this case, inaction) something will happen. But here I think, as in the case of Valkyrie, I think that such girls with unique circumstances should be treated with more attention than those that you get "randomly".

By the way, here's a picture of her, she somehow always comes out with 30 beauty, which is labeled as unattractive in the game. Do you find her unattractive too? :D
View attachment 2884238
Oh, look, Lovisa's cousin!

My guess is Grimdark might be receptive to some expansion of her role. She'll get the basic random package and maybe some special 'randomly picked' renders, you never know.

I agree and figure those pictures must be of her at her highest potential, 89 beauty for most. Only the half-orc is actually unattractive and many are downright stunning.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes