jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
is it possible to increase a slave charisma over 70?, i read in the wiki that to increase her charisma she needs 30+ willpower, but it looks like that it cannot increase over 70

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
is it possible to increase a slave charisma over 70?, i read in the wiki that to increase her charisma she needs 30+ willpower, but it looks like that it cannot increase over 70
Yes, you can get points from her being high willpower and also from dancing at the Golden Dragon.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
i hope those RNG based stat increase e.g. when training will be replaced to e.g. a progress bar or so.
all im doing right now is save before a training, try and reload until i get the increase in my stat. that's... not really fun, but it's even more annoying going for like 30 days in a row without any stat increase at all cause the RNG god says no. :HideThePain:
Let it go. I know the feeling, but in this game it doesn't matter. Play for the long term, relax, enjoy living in a world where you can do whatever you like and hang out at bars where there's naked teenaged sluts crawling around getting their tummies filled. Where you can buy smoking hot young women and do as you please with them and make them like it.

The stats will come, there will be dry spells, but that just makes the thrill of getting them sweeter. I think you're wasting time save-scumming, just keep playing and you'll get the point quickly enough anyway.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
but that means she need a higher willpower? i mean, my slave has 33 willpower now and her charisma wont go over 70
Yeah, it looks like the charisma chance gain for 30+ Willpower is capped at 70. You can get it up to 80 at the Golden Dragon, and all of my girls have one extra point I can't seem to account for.

Reactions: jack_px

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, it looks like the charisma chance gain for 30+ Willpower is capped at 70. You can get it up to 80 at the Golden Dragon, and all of my girls have one extra point I can't seem to account for.
I think a lot of the coding is like IF the skill is 70 and under, +1 point, so on 70 you can still get 1 more point.
[70 as example, plent of other break points for other skills, that get to X1]

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Is there something new with the crafting system? I rember some people saying dev will work on the "barebone" crafting system in 8.2.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Willpower is the one stats that troubles me, if its too high slave will rebel but if its reach zero they kinda become mindless (refering themselves as simply a fuck toy) which I dont like. Maybe add an option to cap slave min willpower at 1?

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
Can I change the order of my team? No matter the order in which I make people followers, there seems to be a preset order when I go into battle

demoldemol

Dec 11, 2021
Wow.
Marston Ave "Valkyrya" random slave turns to be a viking-wannabe shieldmaiden with 75+/75+ combat skills and good to tolerable traits.
So she is a Bro now. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't yet figured out a reliable way to raise Mai-Lynn's corruption. Any hints ?
She's tougher than most of the girls because of her vanilla trait. Go whip the girls at dockgraves for awhile and you'll get the Touch of Adonis perk which makes it easy to fuck that out of her.

Reactions: Ali40BABA

demoldemol

Dec 11, 2021
I have a question.

Is "grimdark" difficulty affects world events (and make the actual world around "grimmer") or only touch costs and drops along with slow influence deterioration?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I have a question.

Is "grimdark" difficulty affects world events (and make the actual world around "grimmer") or only touch costs and drops along with slow influence deterioration?
It makes the world "grimmer" with three unique political events (1% daily risk of executing) that have a noticeable impact on Prosperity and Control. It also slightly raises the cost of some ammo and stims.

Grimdark just makes it tougher to survive - it doesn't increase the grind needed to raise skills, etc.

Reactions: demoldemol

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Ok, got "Touch of Adonis". Where do I see a description of exactly what it does ? I'm still not having any luck with groping/caressing.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes