hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
does not work, loading an older save does not work, playing an older version does not work, I cant interact with any followers, but I remember doing so in the past.
Sounds to me the game's recent update might of broke the game. Going to have to wait for next update to fix this.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Use a walkthrough or cheat engine so you can get through the game more efficiently.
the thing is i was doing good until i captured the slave from the tutorial, i started again, i have ignored the tutorial and i dont get that -4 to happyness and afection to slaves

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Regarding my last post, i need to make another post about some positive feedback to!
Wow, Valkyrie (Juni), her beauty score i must say is spot on, holy moly, she is absolutely gorgeous :D

But i did notice a button for when you are making love with captured slaves "make out" either in passion or dominant is missing with captured slaves, i can only compliment them during sex. is this by design?

and about the inventory, and "inspect body" i kind of miss the detailed version, where you could read about your woman body type. now i have to navigate trough several menus only to get a very simplified description :(
I really liked the old version of that much more, please bring it back, i dont see any reason why a master should not be able to study his slaves body in detail as she spins around you :p

other than that, it looks good. i found the captured slaves really to be helpful in the beginning.
but maybe you should redo juno , the girl you find that has been enslaved by some guys that is bust trying to hack a door inside an old building? her combat skills could use a little touch of love, since she is a warrior, right?

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Sounds to me the game's recent update might of broke the game. Going to have to wait for next update to fix this.
No, nothing's broken. He just needs to either:

- Talk to them at home.
- Or dismiss them as active combat followers.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Regarding my last post, i need to make another post about some positive feedback to!
Wow, Valkyrie (Juni), her beauty score i must say is spot on, holy moly, she is absolutely gorgeous :D

But i did notice a button for when you are making love with captured slaves "make out" either in passion or dominant is missing with captured slaves, i can only compliment them during sex. is this by design?

and about the inventory, and "inspect body" i kind of miss the detailed version, where you could read about your woman body type. now i have to navigate trough several menus only to get a very simplified description :(
I really liked the old version of that much more, please bring it back, i dont see any reason why a master should not be able to study his slaves body in detail as she spins around you :p

other than that, it looks good. i found the captured slaves really to be helpful in the beginning.
but maybe you should redo juno , the girl you find that has been enslaved by some guys that is bust trying to hack a door inside an old building? her combat skills could use a little touch of love, since she is a warrior, right?
Thanks! Yeah. She's a catch. ;)

Makeout with random slaves is currently disabled - awaiting renders.

Hmm, that text should still be there. At least in my game (082 Public):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterDk78

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Looking forward to the day where your pimped out slaves can get knocked up by the Johns, that would be hot.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Restart the game, you might have encountered an interaction bug.
how do you talk to your followers or fire them ? every option other than "change armament" is greyed out
go home and you will have the other options avalable, to fire them you need to remove them from your party first then at home go to Manage then household then dismiss them and they will return to where you hired them from

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
does not work, loading an older save does not work, playing an older version does not work, I cant interact with any followers, but I remember doing so in the past.

edit: my latest save
Try releasing them from their assignments if you have them selected as followers.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks! Yeah. She's a catch. ;)

Makeout with random slaves is currently disabled - awaiting renders.

Hmm, that text should still be there. At least in my game (082 Public):

I think he is talking about the new captured slaves not having the option to "inspect body", I have not bought one of the new random slaves from one of the markets yet so I was unable to test them but Mae and the Valcury slaves do not have option to inspect body in inventory after you strip them. Great game

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
lmao started this game literally last night and a massive update drops today, pog
the game is CONSISTENTLY being updated, DG releases a free (public) update almost every month. and they're not little bug-fixes either, they're usually fleshed out updates that make the world of difference gameplay wise.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think he is talking about the new captured slaves not having the option to "inspect body", I have not bought one of the new random slaves from one of the markets yet so I was unable to test them but Mae and the Valcury slaves do not have option to inspect body in inventory after you strip them. Great game
I confirm that, noticed it too. No such option available.

I played yesterday until late night, lol. Really nice update. I liked the new random slaves engine and new political events. I thought Mae and Valkyrie were quite attractive characters with quite a good backstory. They could be in line with the main characters as well, instead of being kinda random slaves. By the way, Valkyrie is a fire girl, she always has cool stats when you bring her home. You might get lucky and she gets beauty above 90 and combat skills around 80~.

I also noticed that melee combat really pays more role after this update and I think those samurai bandits are quite dangerous, if you don't have decent guns and armor. In the previous version, all melee enemies were more like a joke. I don't know if you changed anything in the stats, but it feels different now. Or maybe it's another start played the role.

As in my previous review, I'll point out what's really missing - more information. I noticed that there appeared to be a skill called "power strike" but you can't see what it gives you. You can assume that it less accurate, but more powerful strike, but still such information always should be before player's eyes. Same with everything else that don't have info right now: all stats both for player and slaves, so that player won't need to go in wiki every time and will see everything in the game.

I quote myself from my recent post on this matter, in case you missed it.
For example, in the chars menu, when you hover on attribute you should see what this attribute gives you. Same with interactions with mercenaries. Make every item they wear, weapons and armor, display information about them. For example, I didn't know what weave armor gives until I went to the store.
Post link: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-2-grimdark.100207/post-11510612

I'm glad you decided to diversify the combat system and add some sort of skills. Hopefully there will be more in the future. In my opinion, as someone already mentioned, the game could use some sort of combat formation in the future. It looks strange that ranged units and melee fighters are in the same row. It's especially noticeable when you hit them in melee. It's also weird that you have to make a move to get close to a melee unit that reached you on its own and attacking you. It's like if they strike and then run away that you have to catch up to them.

I'd also like to add what's been on my mind for a while. Considering how much all the players fight here, it would be nice to see new enemies and weapons in the near future.

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Any chance for an update where your wife could fight as a gladiator? I miss Michelle gladiator content but I also want to marry her :(.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Version 0.8.2 has been released!
Hey,

I know it's likely intentional decision related to time management, but would strongly suggest not to ignore your itch.io storefront. I know I'm not the only one who gets pretty prissy when one platform gets an update and another is ignored ("thanks, GOG!" since they are absolutely horrible about enforcing such things)

Tried to download "officially" from the store, guess need to stick with the pirate forum instead, lol.

Anyway, congrats on one step closer to perfection :)

Reactions: Reij and GD-studios

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Hey,

I know it's likely intentional decision related to time management, but would strongly suggest not to ignore your itch.io storefront. I know I'm not the only one who gets pretty prissy when one platform gets an update and another is ignored ("thanks, GOG!" since they are absolutely horrible about enforcing such things)

Tried to download "officially" from the store, guess need to stick with the pirate forum instead, lol.

itch.io has 1 gig limit, 8.2 is like 1.14 gigs or something. [edit: limit for 'embedded'?? games]
and itch.io 'embedded' games can't sideload from my understanding

edit: i'm unsure on specifics for embedded games that also have download options, incase you can have LARGER download files, but keep the embedded game under 1 gig.

Reactions: Reij

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hey,

Thanks! I'm happy you're enjoying 0.8.2.

As pointed out in the post above, I've reached the file size limit - even with max compression. And it has to be .zip. I've contacted the Itch devs and asked them to increase my limit. Hopefully gets fixed soon.

Reactions: Reij

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks! I'm happy you're enjoying 0.8.2.

As pointed out in the post above, I've reached the file size limit - even with max compression. And it has to be .zip. I've contacted the Itch devs and asked them to increase my limit. Hopefully gets fixed soon.
We don't want this! : chang-paper.gif

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You can capture, enslave, and sell Cooney BEFORE ever going to the laundry.
This makes the questline wonky since you can no longer sell Michelle for the $8,000.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes