demoldemol

Dec 11, 2021
I believe that the future of this game it´s not more slaves or more quest or more " adventurer" features
I personally hope exact in game developing in exploring&adventuring aspects. They have a good skeleton of mechanic promising world setting and can gain far far more flesh with relative ease.

International relations and player-based politics are obviously (for me) too big for any hope for them in short-mid term.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just some questions about the tier2 version.

If I have not misunderstood it, you need to get a subscribestar//Patreon 5$ tier and you get access to an HTML that enables some features:

What I´m interested about it´s the feature of "establish a Great House". It´s a feature that it´s well developed and gives you access to some sort of political game or it´s still a WIP with just some broad strokes? I have seen some screenshots that hints in this direction, but I don´t know if they are screenshots from 8.2 or screenshots from the tier 2

I believe that the future of this game it´s not more slaves or more quest or more " adventurer" features, but making way to the player being a major faction in Raana politics.
The political engine/game play will be in the public version. The Great House aspect, I believe, is just the choice to rename your House and gives an extra screen to look at. You're told that your family once belonged to a Great House, but it fell during your father's time, so I suppose you're just somewhat of a commoner with aspirations without it. Perhaps, there will be some other benefit to it in the future.

Reactions: bolondro2

Icezolt

Aug 25, 2023
Please update on lewdspot or similar for the browser playing iPad plebs like me that cannot download anything.
Love the game and thanks!

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
So based on the new update do you guys think it's better to make a new game or just continue on? I feel like i would be missing a lot of value (I'm a min maxer) like for example the female slaves that you would be getting from some missions.

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
So based on the new update do you guys think it's better to make a new game or just continue on? I feel like i would be missing a lot of value (I'm a min maxer) like for example the female slaves that you would be getting from some missions.
I would recommend starting again, when new updates that introduce brand new systems, its worth experiencing it all from scratch through fresh eyes.

and to my fellow F95'ers, this is one of those projects where if you have a few coins to spare, support the dev.
GD-studios is not only releasing the updates regularly but also keeping US in the loop and demanding nothing more than to spread the word of the project far and wide, this kind of respect should be repaid in kind.

there are so many bigger studios that are making html games that are not only terrible but a straight up cash grab.
this project in dev has more features than many completed projects.

im not affiliated with GD-Studios, just a fan who's trying to support em and encourage others to do the same.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The slave capture option is well worth starting over for IMO. There are some very nice slaves you can capture early in the game that you presumably already killed in the previous version.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
hmm.. the dresses dont fit the screen, and most pictures on the new slaves you can capture is reused pictures from etc, nicole :(

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2 has been released!

Alright, this post is a little late on the ball but here are the fancy release notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE! We decided through Discord polls that all random slaves should have a limited set of unique sex scenes. This is still an ongoing project so it's very likely you'll stumble upon WIP scenes while training a newly acquired girl - which also includes some wardrobe pics.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
To anyone with more experience on slave capture - so there are four possible frames for female ones "very petite"/"petite"/"normal" and "busty"?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
GD-studios I'm not sure if it's a bug, but when I do some activities with randomly generated slaves, like going to dinner, after that they get guaranteed defiance point. Is this normal?

Edit. Okay, I figured it out. If you tell a joke or proclaim love and it fails, you get defiance points. It just doesn't show up during the roll. You can notice it only when you get home.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
That seems like an awful lot of new content, which changes up quite a few systems. Will old saves still be compatible?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes