zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I

I just realize I have two girls with malovent traits, so I just need a girl with strong willpower to remove it? I'll just pickup Nicole if that's the case.
Just corrupt the slave having "pure" trait. @ 50+ corruption she has 50% chance daily -1 + trait value. Also random chances during sex.That trait is removable.

Reactions: Ioreth

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ah thanks, I did thought of the stables but it was too much grinding. Guess it time to grind now. Btw do the girls affection deteriorate below neutral if you ignore them for a long period of time.
I don't think so, though I don't ever ignore them that long. I think if you have enough bonuses the new equilibrium point becomes about 80.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ohh thanks, thankfully I have enough cash to buy Cait. Also just discovered that there's a walkthrough on how to increase/decrease the traits, sorry for the trouble everyone. But since I'm playing the manipulator, would removing this trait be a bad idea?
I like Rebecca being Malevolent so I decided to let my girls have some willpower and found out I liked it better that way. Sure they get a little uppity sometimes but then I get more satisfaction in punishing them for it. I like the other bonuses too.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like Rebecca being Malevolent so I decided to let my girls have some willpower and found out I liked it better that way. Sure they get a little uppity sometimes but then I get more satisfaction in punishing them for it. I like the other bonuses too.
Malevolent is nice if you intend to have your girls fight with you for longer than it takes to get to 20 respect (or especially if you have her earmarked for the arena). I'm not sure it serves any purpose otherwise though besides screwing up the mood for everyone else in the house.

For bondage purposes I like to kind of rotate which girls are the 2 main slaves and leave morning blowjobs on until they've all refused often enough to get a few points of defiance. Then you have an automatic success for getting them into bondage without screwing up their mood at low skill levels.

As far as willpower I think I want most of my story girls to end up with high willpower eventually. For game mechanics reasons I do prefer to break everyone initially to train discipline and skills up easier. Then I can boost their willpower back up again. Randoms I'd rather just keep negative forever (or until I sell them or turn them in for the dockgraves quest).

As far as seduction vs bondage, I find that early in the game I kind of need to do seduction first because otherwise I have to force her and she ends up despising me. I'm not sure if you can improve her mood if you just keep fucking/whipping her that way or not, but I just find it too disturbing to play as a sadistic fuck like that so I haven't tried it. I do find that once her affection is up around amiable, bondage seems to do a better job of boosting affection than seduction does. Seduction seems to be better at boosting happiness and reducing willpower from what I've noticed.

I've taken to spending a lot of time whipping the girls at Dockgraves early in the game now since it's the only reliable way besides books and the bondage class that I've found to raise flagellation. Flagellation is pretty much THE skill to raise affection once you get it high enough to not fail at it constantly.

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
Would the malovent trait be completely gone from their trait list if I have someone pure in the household? Also how do you increase a girl's weight, do you need to change her food setting cause I've been stuffing Eliana for a while now but it still says underweight when I inspect her.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Malevolent is nice if you intend to have your girls fight with you for longer than it takes to get to 20 respect (or especially if you have her earmarked for the arena). I'm not sure it serves any purpose otherwise though besides screwing up the mood for everyone else in the house.
Plus that extra one (or two--I have a Malevolent/Warrioress Mae) bitch with bonuses seems to me to be the difference between almost always winning against a Tier-6 bounty and it being dicier.

For bondage purposes I like to kind of rotate which girls are the 2 main slaves and leave morning blowjobs on until they've all refused often enough to get a few points of defiance. Then you have an automatic success for getting them into bondage without screwing up their mood at low skill levels.

As far as willpower I think I want most of my story girls to end up with high willpower eventually. For game mechanics reasons I do prefer to break everyone initially to train discipline and skills up easier. Then I can boost their willpower back up again. Randoms I'd rather just keep negative forever (or until I sell them or turn them in for the dockgraves quest).

As far as seduction vs bondage, I find that early in the game I kind of need to do seduction first because otherwise I have to force her and she ends up despising me. I'm not sure if you can improve her mood if you just keep fucking/whipping her that way or not, but I just find it too disturbing to play as a sadistic fuck like that so I haven't tried it. I do find that once her affection is up around amiable, bondage seems to do a better job of boosting affection than seduction does. Seduction seems to be better at boosting happiness and reducing willpower from what I've noticed.

I've taken to spending a lot of time whipping the girls at Dockgraves early in the game now since it's the only reliable way besides books and the bondage class that I've found to raise flagellation. Flagellation is pretty much THE skill to raise affection once you get it high enough to not fail at it constantly.
I start with seductions too, and I always compliment them in the beginning. I don't usually have much trouble with casual asks to the dungeon once I get around to it.

I agree about Flagellation, and I like whipping the sluts at Dockgraves too.

How does a lower willpower help training? There's actually a bonus if their willpower is above 30, at least for skills.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Would the malovent trait be completely gone from their trait list if I have someone pure in the household? Also how do you increase a girl's weight, do you need to change her food setting cause I've been stuffing Eliana for a while now but it still says underweight when I inspect her.
If you don't remove the Pure trait and that slave has a willpower above 40 then you will eventually extinguish Rebecca's magic bitch powers.

Change her food setting and stuff her with treats for a few weeks and it should have an effect. I've never actually tried this much outside a few months ago when there was a bug where the bottom girls weren't getting fed and I had to do it a little while to get their weights back to normal.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How does a lower willpower help training? There's actually a bonus if their willpower is above 30, at least for skills.
It helps for getting their discipline up. A lot of the girls start with less than 30 discipline and I find that they frequently gain nothing from training at that level. So based on the wiki I focus on this stuff until I get their discipline up.

• Explaining chores: By successfully explaining a slave's chores, you have a 15% chance of increasing her Discipline - if it's 49 or lower.
  • Devotional gain: Maintaining a Willpower below 9, Happiness above 60, and Affection that is Loving or higher, provides a 1% daily increase chance - if the slave's Discipline is 59 or lower.
  • Fear: Slaves with 1+ Fear has a 20% chance to increase their Discipline - it it's 79 or lower.
Combine that with giving them a horse and having a head maid with a qualifying level of discipline and they get to a trainable discipline level in a reasonable period of time.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Change her food setting and stuff her with treats for a few weeks and it should have an effect. I've never actually tried this much outside a few months ago when there was a bug where the bottom girls weren't getting fed and I had to do it a little while to get their weights back to normal.
I'm not positive about this, but I think if you have the game set for them to eat automatically they do it at midnight. But if you happen to be in a seduction or bondage session with them when the clock hits midnight then they don't eat. So the next day they're starving. Took me awhile to figure out why some of my girls were starving but that's the only thing that makes sense to me. I never leave them tied up in the dungeon after I'm done, I always free them. But it's very common for me to fuck them from like 9pm to 3am or whatever.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm not positive about this, but I think if you have the game set for them to eat automatically they do it at midnight. But if you happen to be in a seduction or bondage session with them when the clock hits midnight then they don't eat. So the next day they're starving. Took me awhile to figure out why some of my girls were starving but that's the only thing that makes sense to me. I never leave them tied up in the dungeon after I'm done, I always free them. But it's very common for me to fuck them from like 9pm to 3am or whatever.
Oh yeah, that can happen, especially if you're exclusively focusing on one slave day after day, like a Pure Vanilla Feminist.

I learned that the hard way too.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
It helps for getting their discipline up. A lot of the girls start with less than 30 discipline and I find that they frequently gain nothing from training at that level. So based on the wiki I focus on this stuff until I get their discipline up.

• Explaining chores: By successfully explaining a slave's chores, you have a 15% chance of increasing her Discipline - if it's 49 or lower.
  • Devotional gain: Maintaining a Willpower below 9, Happiness above 60, and Affection that is Loving or higher, provides a 1% daily increase chance - if the slave's Discipline is 59 or lower.
  • Fear: Slaves with 1+ Fear has a 20% chance to increase their Discipline - it it's 79 or lower.
Combine that with giving them a horse and having a head maid with a qualifying level of discipline and they get to a trainable discipline level in a reasonable period of time.
I generally do it with the Head Maid, Stables and the Dancing program at the Academy, but I can see you've a viable strategy.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I generally do it with the Head Maid, Stables and the Dancing program at the Academy, but I can see you've a viable strategy.
Yeah there's more than 1 way to do it. From the wiki, fear actually seems like it should be the fastest way but I usually forget about it for extended periods of time so I haven't really focused on it enough to tell.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
Does increasing a girl beauty increases her prostitution earnings?

Edit: Scrolled through the available jobs you can assign your slaves to. Professor seems to pay pretty well, $110 daily, if I train all my girls science up to 70 and sent them to work there. It would be a daily income of 880 daily, has anyone tried this before or is there a limit to how many of your girls can be set to work as professors.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

Edit: Scrolled through the available jobs you can assign your slaves to. Professor seems to pay pretty well, $110 daily, if I train all my girls science up to 70 and sent them to work there. It would be a daily income of 880 daily, has anyone tried this before or is there a limit to how many of your girls can be set to work as professors.
It was a popular strategy a year ago when I started playing this game, especially for those who went for high INT strats. I, amongst others, showed how you could make a combat opening strategy work even for those with high INT builds that had a starting Ranged Combat of 30 and some do that now too.

You can average way more than 880/day by beating people up and taking their stuff. Jus' sayin'.

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
It was a popular strategy a year ago when I started playing this game, especially for those who went for high INT strats. I, amongst others, showed how you could make a combat opening strategy work even for those with high INT builds that had a starting Ranged Combat of 30 and some do that now too.

You can average way more than 880/day by beating people up and taking their stuff. Jus' sayin'.
Ngl I still have no idea how to make money via combat, hired Ayden and almost went bankrupt because of his upkeep and the amount of medicine I have to buy/use everytime I fight. Please teach me da wae sensei

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

I always go the Professor and crafting route. I always play on grimdark setting. The first thing I do is get the two kids and Ansel. Train all three of them to 60 intelligence and set them all to scavenging. They bring in 30 merchandise a day when they all have 60 intelligence (going beyond 60 intelligence adds nothing more). Then I can pretty much do whatever I want as they sustain everything.

I can then just mess around without worrying too much about making money.

I train up my stamina and work on crafting. You can get to 80 blacksmithing with just making combat knives. It gives you something to do while not reading books or training stamina. Eventually I make 200 or 300 hundred teaching.

But crafting ends up paying way MORE than teaching much faster, especially once you get your stamina up. The real problem with crafting and stamina is being able to actually use all your stamina before 8 AM. Teaching takes up too much time.

Once the new version drops I might lean more into combat as I want to explore capturing slaves.

So many options. You can literally ignore slaves completely. Or completely ignore combat (well until you want to do the quests obviously).

In my last game I had a Malevolent Rebecca as my only slave. She was just working in the garden. I had her at 150+ willpower before I finally managed to read all the books and was able to break her. It was pretty funny. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to break her, but sure enough once I finished all the books she broke easily... well it turns out having 150 willpower isn't really that big a deal.

I like messing around with different stuff.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018

2023-08-24 05.10.35  1fa17b4a1a7f.jpg

4 of my girls are working as Professors, and this give me a fine 410$ (3 science and one on knowledge) + 16 of influence per day. Works fine and the training it´s not soo hard. If you start with a Scientific background her skill increases, with discipline, are closser to 2 per lesson that to one

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak and Ioreth

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
I always go the Professor and crafting route. I always play on grimdark setting. The first thing I do is get the two kids and Ansel. Train all three of them to 60 intelligence and set them all to scavenging. They bring in 30 merchandise a day when they all have 60 intelligence (going beyond 60 intelligence adds nothing more). Then I can pretty much do whatever I want as they sustain everything.

I can then just mess around without worrying too much about making money.

I train up my stamina and work on crafting. You can get to 80 blacksmithing with just making combat knives. It gives you something to do while not reading books or training stamina. Eventually I make 200 or 300 hundred teaching.

But crafting ends up paying way MORE than teaching much faster, especially once you get your stamina up. The real problem with crafting and stamina is being able to actually use all your stamina before 8 AM. Teaching takes up too much time.

Once the new version drops I might lean more into combat as I want to explore capturing slaves.

So many options. You can literally ignore slaves completely. Or completely ignore combat (well until you want to do the quests obviously).

In my last game I had a Malevolent Rebecca as my only slave. She was just working in the garden. I had her at 150+ willpower before I finally managed to read all the books and was able to break her. It was pretty funny. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to break her, but sure enough once I finished all the books she broke easily... well it turns out having 150 willpower isn't really that big a deal.

I like messing around with different stuff.
Wow didn't know the intelligence can affect their scavenging , definitely will be interacting more with them now. Thank you for that , also damn you've played multiple saves already while I'm out here struggling with my save :HideThePain: I'm assuming you've already done your combat save, at what stats do the combat becomes "easy" , my stats are already above 100 but when I do actually combat, my MC still deals low damage and keeps crying at the slightest attack that I've completely given up on making money through combat and shifted my focus on hunting, teaching and crafting instead.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ngl I still have no idea how to make money via combat, hired Ayden and almost went bankrupt because of his upkeep and the amount of medicine I have to buy/use everytime I fight. Please teach me da wae sensei
The priorities at the start are: 1. Rifles for everyone 2. Combat Armor for everyone 3. Duraplate for everyone. Don't neglect upgrading your house or paying for a trainer, but pretty much everything else should go into achieving those goals. Put together a bargain team at the beginning, say Bud, Ansel, Loren and the Rifle Savant.

Take out the easy targets (that won't be able to shoot back more than once--if at all) and do the early bounties and quests to get rifles and Combat Armor. Replace the Rifle Savant with Doyle before buying combat armor. Take out most the rest of the board (to taste--I let a few live) outside the Space Hulk in Kasey's Park and the Black Guardsmen and Black Gunner guarding the Mindmancer outside the fort on Marston Avenue.

Hire Ayden when everyone has Duraplate and you've all the cheapo early investments (outside maybe the Falth's as it costs Affection) and you've trained a combat slavegirl to fire a Coilgun reasonably well (~80). Doyle should already have one, hopefully from one of the recurring Ceilor Forest Raiders who take Stokke Hills periodically. Bud should have a Plasma gun, hopefully from a Tier-5 bounty (duck the Tier-6s) and you should have enough firepower to take out the Space Hulk's crew and get the German Caravans going and the guys guarding the Mindmancer.

There's other ways to do it, other combinations that work, but this one is cheap and effective enough. You'll have a friendly surplus and a crack team, especially once you get the Enhancements for the MC. I skip the metal eye, I find just keeping the board clear, doing one bounty and two Arena fights a day means you get to 100 Ranged Combat pretty quickly.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes