Jun 16, 2022
I haven't played the new update yet, but.....HOLY SHIT this is a beefy update. I was just casually updating whatever version I had to to the newer ones, until I came across one that makes want to REALLY dive deep back into MoR, and v0.8.2 is definitely the one. There is so much content to experiment with. Before I was excited for the random slaves/capturing of enemies mechanics to be introduced, but the new locations, new quests, and domestic events are equally as if not more exciting than what I was initially waiting for. It's been a nice while since I've been genuinely ecstatic to look forward to play a game on this F95zone.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That seems like an awful lot of new content, which changes up quite a few systems. Will old saves still be compatible?
Old saves are fully compatible between versions, and barring some sort of massive code catastrophe, always should be.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Um. The first part I understood, but the second part had me confused.
sorry ignore it xD, i dont understand why in the log im always losing afections and happyness points from the slaves, about 4, just deleted my saves because i wanted to start fresh xD

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
sorry ignore it xD, i dont understand why in the log im always losing afections and happyness points from the slaves, about 4, just deleted my saves because i wanted to start fresh xD
Well you shouldn't of deleted your saves, now you have to start fresh now.

rambo50

Dec 17, 2017
how do you talk to your followers or fire them ? every option other than "change armament" is greyed out

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
it looks like that capturing and recruiting the slave from the tutorial gives you a -4 to happyness and affection every day

rambo50

Dec 17, 2017
Restart the game, you might have encountered an interaction bug.
does not work, loading an older save does not work, playing an older version does not work, I cant interact with any followers, but I remember doing so in the past.

edit: my latest save

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes