McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is it possible to capture an entire group of 5 in battle if you yourself have a 5 person team?

Just spinning if we could possibly do a pacifist run. (I guess except for sequences where you would need to do several battles in a row... ie: no time to sell slaves inbetween battles, or can't back out of location until you kill all enemy groups or finish said quest)

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone got aria with nymphomaniac trait? I'm save scumming on girls to give particular traits to respective girls. I know some traits can't be there in random pool if another same kind of trait is already there,like normal/tough/steal maiden. She has 4 permanent traits that's not even in sexual category. But everytime I roll, getting all other traits except nymphomaniac from sexual category, weird.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
You can capture, enslave, and sell Cooney BEFORE ever going to the laundry.
This makes the questline wonky since you can no longer sell Michelle for the $8,000.
How dare u sell damsel in distress little Michelle to that old geezer when see can play with toys in my dungeon, specially that rack and chair!

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How dare u sell damsel in distress little Michelle to that old geezer when see can play with toys in my dungeon, specially that rack and chair!
I would never sell Michelle. I just thought it was odd that I could capture and sell a questgiver before actually doing the quest.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone got aria with nymphomaniac trait? I'm save scumming on girls to give particular traits to respective girls. I know some traits can't be there in random pool if another same kind of trait is already there,like normal/tough/steal maiden. She has 4 permanent traits that's not even in sexual category. But everytime I roll, getting all other traits except nymphomaniac from sexual category, weird.
Now that you mention it, I actually don't recall nymphomaniac ever spawning at all, in every playthough I've played.... *perhaps bug?

Do let us know if save scumming eventually works.

edit: I quickly glanced at: pid="355" name="TraitEngine", couldn't see why it wouldn't spawn, but I'm a no-skill coder.

Ali40BABA

Sep 30, 2021
sorry - might be a stupid question -- but how can i assign a soldier to the fourth follower slot ?

by the way -- big big thanks to the developer !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Now that you mention it, I actually don't recall nymphomaniac ever spawning at all, in every playthough I've played.... *perhaps bug?

Do let us know if save scumming eventually works.

edit: I quickly glanced at: pid="355" name="TraitEngine", couldn't see why it wouldn't spawn, but I'm a no-skill coder.
I think nymphomaniac trait is extremely rare to find. I save scummed with usually higher corrupted girls like Amelia,Dakota and managed to get that trait with less hurdle. I never managed to get them on pure characters like aria, Caitlyn.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Is it possible to capture an entire group of 5 in battle if you yourself have a 5 person team?

Just spinning if we could possibly do a pacifist run. (I guess except for sequences where you would need to do several battles in a row... ie: no time to sell slaves inbetween battles, or can't back out of location until you kill all enemy groups or finish said quest)
According to wiki u can capture max 2 in a battle probably 1 male and 1 female.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
sorry - might be a stupid question -- but how can i assign a soldier to the fourth follower slot ?

What do you mean soldier? To add NPC followers you go into the household and if they are unassigned select the shield with a plus. If you have no unassigned NPCs you have to clear what their assignment is before you can select them.

Ali40BABA

Sep 30, 2021
What do you mean soldier? To add NPC followers you go into the household and if they are unassigned select the shield with a plus. If you have no unassigned NPCs you have to clear what their assignment is before you can select them.
thank you - i know that but i can`t assign Npc from household to the 4th slot....

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

There was a bug in older versions (0818 or earlier) that filled that slot with a ghost NPC. Goto Actions & Events>Debug>Clear all Followers to fix it.

Justgibusername

Nov 23, 2021
Hey is there any chance that that we can get the full game(as in missions, renders etc) for a single price somewhere down the line? I don't mind paying if the game is good and this one seems to have a lot of work put into it but I am not a fun of subscriptions

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i hope those RNG based stat increase e.g. when training will be replaced to e.g. a progress bar or so.
all im doing right now is save before a training, try and reload until i get the increase in my stat. that's... not really fun, but it's even more annoying going for like 30 days in a row without any stat increase at all cause the RNG god says no. :HideThePain:

Reactions: msor and Lurker452

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I don’t understand one thing, how to send a slave to work in Nika clothes, I don’t have it available for any slave

:cautious:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Any way to cheat followers happiness and affection? Tried to find it in save game, but no luck.
Thanks in advance.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes