GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Ok, got "Touch of Adonis". Where do I see a description of exactly what it does ? I'm still not having any luck with groping/caressing.
Click on the Adonis icon at your implants pane (right next to your character sheet button).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Right like but why is 819 still available along with 82? Is 82 not completely stable yet? I mean does it potentially still have bugs in it?
Company policy: wait 48 hours before deleting an old version. ;)

082 seems very stable, however.

I'll also be posting 0.8.2b tomorrow (html update only). Contains another round of slave backgrounds, fixed typos, smaller bug fixes and other tweaks.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Any advice on what I can do with this character? First run through so no idea of a plan of attack ....
Sell her immediately...
Yes, that is a great approach to making money off of female captures. But I prefer to add those to the household first, so I can sell them at the slave market in Crystal Heights.

You don't want to sell her?

There are two problem traits I see, frigid and feminist. You can overcome frigid by getting her to like you (raise affection to loving), feminist by corrupting her (raise corruption above 50). Then frigid won't bother you anymore and feminist will work in your favor. Both of those will fuck away over time, frigid in particular.

How?
I wish I could give a straightforward answer to that question. But it actually depends very much on what your character is good at (charm, copulation, manipulation, flagellation, bondage...), the state of your house (everything renovated nicely?), and any nuber of other factors.

Raise affection!
Take her out to the theater and cuddle, to dinner and tell jokes, do all of the friendly talks (Are you okay? About me? Encourage, Compliment beauty...), share a bathtub (normal, not dominant, scrub her, talk to her). There's a lot of expertise to be found in this thread on how to raise affection. And of course the wiki. When my stats allow it, I just request vaginal sex dominantly until they like me. But at that point of character development, I am basically able to ignore the frigid trait anyway.

Corrupt her!
Put her on morning blowjob duty until she has some defiance (4 is probably more then enough) then you can have her go to the dungeon for her deserved punishment. There you need to get her to orgasm in bondage. My usual approach is whip or dildo until arousal is at 9, then let her to orgasm while deepthroating you and corruption goes up by 2. If something you do lowers arousal without an orgasm, backpedal! Don't continue doing something that turns her off. Again, this thread and the wiki have information you can use.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Wow.
Marston Ave "Valkyrya" random slave turns to be a viking-wannabe shieldmaiden with 75+/75+ combat skills and good to tolerable traits.
So she is a Bro now. :)
Started a new run to check this update and I'm using both the Valkyrie and the captured girl from Haruto Pai bounty, they are both in 70+ skill range, with Ayden I'm only waiting for Aria to be available to complete my early game killer crew.

Reactions: y.king

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
The valkyrya and the storm maiden are my favorites now. Used to be Aria. :D
Talika (Haruto Pai quest) is my permanent Gladiator.

Reactions: GD-studios

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Corrupt her!
Put her on morning blowjob duty until she has some defiance (4 is probably more then enough) then you can have her go to the dungeon for her deserved punishment. There you need to get her to orgasm in bondage. My usual approach is whip or dildo until arousal is at 9, then let her to orgasm while deepthroating you and corruption goes up by 2. If something you do lowers arousal without an orgasm, backpedal! Don't continue doing something that turns her off. Again, this thread and the wiki have information you can use.
Thanks, that was really useful as raising affection is quite straight forward logically but I didn't twig I need them to be defiant for the bondage.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
I didn't twig I need them to be defiant for the bondage.
Glad it was useful!
Just to clarify: You don't need defiance for bondage. It supposedly helps 'getting away with it' though: If a girl has defiance 2 or more, you can proclaim punishment, and then there is supposedly less of a negative reaction towards you for doing it. (Negative reaction probably means a drop in affection.)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The valkyrya and the storm maiden are my favorites now. Used to be Aria. :D
Talika (Haruto Pai quest) is my permanent Gladiator.
Gladiator? She is my personal bodyguard in each fight! I also put her as my quartemistress. I wish grim would make her base girl, so we will have all unique events and pictures with her as well. I would even like to make her my wife. But I better wait for now, if grim change something.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Looks like Akari, the girl from the boss fight during the invest in wagons/poison water supply quest is extremely good too, 95 ranged and steel maiden (100hp), so she instantly went into my team together with Valkyrie and Talika while still waiting for Aria. It really looks like the captured girls are quite often better for combat than any of the girls from older versions. It is logical, fighting is what they do for living as you capture them in fights, but I wish they had more bedroom content, at least the unique ones.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
New end day report is awesome! Capturing slaves is amazing. And I really like new political system.
But there is one thing that I do not like. Do not like at all. New training system for followers.

Previous system was near perfect. You can do it or you can not. If you can - it always gives something.

Now it is even worse than MC training. Dice roll for "all or nothing". It is just another save-scumming bonanza. This is not some bonus outcome, like skill increase possibility during hunting or combat. Training action has only one goal - to increase actual skill. Training sessions should always bring something, maybe not a full skill point, maybe some partial progress or +chance for next attempt, maybe a success but with RNG penalties like trauma (-health) or extra tired(-stamina) - but it never should be complete zero. If chance is zero with any roll - this action should not be possible at all. Currently, it is just immediate reload and try again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It makes the world "grimmer" with three unique political events (1% daily risk of executing) that have a noticeable impact on Prosperity and Control. It also slightly raises the cost of some ammo and stims.

Grimdark just makes it tougher to survive - it doesn't increase the grind needed to raise skills, etc.
I think Grim's definition of "slightly" might be different than a lot of people :)

It's not uncommon to find stims selling for $600 a pack on normal. In my current Grimdark level game they're always $2450 a pack now. I think on day 1 they started at $1100 but I might be mistaken. Money is a lot tighter on Grimdark level. That's really the main difference I've noticed.

Less money seems to drop from each individual fight (although from what I've noticed the bounty rewards are identical). I haven't noticed any difference in sale prices for slaves either. So it's not crippling, it's just more difficult like you would expect from a harder level.

Haven't paid attention to ammo prices. I don't buy ammo after the early part of the game anymore and really only bought rifle ammo then. It's the higher tier ammo that gets pricey.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
How is value calculated when processing slaves as some of the combat captured one seem to have very good stats but low value?
1693155198573.png

I mean thanks for that offer but no perhaps I'll keep her.... ;)

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes