Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
One thing I know is members of your household with both a melee and ranged combat score of 25 add to your Household's power level.

If you've accumulated enough Influence you will eventually get a letter and can start to take over Fort Sera and make that your primary mercenary crew with big additions to your power level and income. You can send captured men and women there too. I like to think the girls are being added to the sex slave contingent but I think they count as soldiers for the tally.
4,000 influence for Fort Sera though I only send male captives for cost reasons. ;)

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I've gone back and theres just an exterminate option when you chase them off. Is it a subscriber only event (tier 4 looking at the benefits) to get the other choice?
I doubt it, I think he just changed it before the public release because he realized 'exterminating' annoying teen-aged girls is a bit too Grimdark for most. I recall reading it and chuckling, 'Exterminate? Uh, no...but a little spanking might be in order...someday there might be more...'

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I do want to add them to the household after I finish training my current slave. Or should I just add them anyway and put them on maid duty or send them to the clothier to work? I didn't want them to accumulate defiance while I don't have time to deal with them.

Do they even use food while "on hold"?

Having one or two slots occupied isn't a big deal. I'm not regularly capturing 4+ slaves before I get a chance to process them.
I'd just add them as Maids for the influence bonus (or another job for the cash/charisma) and then not click on them or have them scheduled for morning blowjobs. Some of the defiance they get is just by clicking on them so if you don't, they won't.

I don't know about the food, but if you keep talking about it I'm pretty sure Grimdark will make sure they do. No matter what I do I cannot manage a food surplus even with the best garden and Juno's 130 Gardening. I've Mai-Lynn studying at the Academy now but odds are I'll never see her make it to 130 and by the time I did her bonus wouldn't be enough anyway.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
No matter what I do I cannot manage a food surplus even with the best garden and Juno's 130 Gardening. I've Mai-Lynn studying at the Academy now but odds are I'll never see her make it to 130 and by the time I did her bonus wouldn't be enough anyway.
I really hope we get a much bigger house, visually on the map, when the future " Household revamp " is released. [I'd prefer very large mansion... why even gain power, money, and influence, if you continue living in a building not reflecting your position or status.]

And we can have... basically some farm land, extra food could be stored or sold, would work well with all the captured slaves.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What does Household Corruption and City (Ikaanos) Corruption do?
Household Corruption makes it easier to corrupt your Issids and so far it seems City Corruption makes for spicier daily events. The road to get there is rather entertaining on that front as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edger

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'd just add them as Maids for the influence bonus (or another job for the cash/charisma) and then not click on them or have them scheduled for morning blowjobs. Some of the defiance they get is just by clicking on them so if you don't, they won't.

I don't know about the food, but if you keep talking about it I'm pretty sure Grimdark will make sure they do. No matter what I do I cannot manage a food surplus even with the best garden and Juno's 130 Gardening. I've Mai-Lynn studying at the Academy now but odds are I'll never see her make it to 130 and by the time I did her bonus wouldn't be enough anyway.
There was once a discussion a while back about acquiring a farm in one of the out laying areas. Not sure if that is still on the radar, but would be an excellent source of your own food and a destination for the males you capture. Maybe even having one of the girls as the farm supervisor with the right traits and skill levels. Just a thought.

Reactions: Remarius

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
There was once a discussion a while back about acquiring a farm in one of the out laying areas. Not sure if that is still on the radar, but would be an excellent source of your own food and a destination for the males you capture. Maybe even having one of the girls as the farm supervisor with the right traits and skill levels. Just a thought.
I was thinking much the same thing, except she won't gain Gardening skill points out on the back forty. That would force some strategic choices.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I was thinking much the same thing, except she won't gain Gardening skill points out on the back forty. That would force some strategic choices.
I'm thinking she wouldn't need to. You train her up at the house and once her skill is high enough and the farm is ready send her out there. The amount of food you can harvest will be much more that what the house can give. No need to be concerned how much the house produces as you train someone else up.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm thinking she wouldn't need to. You train her up at the house and once her skill is high enough and the farm is ready send her out there. The amount of food you can harvest will be much more that what the house can give. No need to be concerned how much the house produces as you train someone else up.
If he adds slots--and NPCs--he's going to have to add food, but I don't think it would be in amounts that dwarf the garden, that would be too easy I suspect.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well he already has some renders done that could work for it.

farming.jpg

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Yes. Make sure the last hit, the one that 'kills,' is administered with a whipping cane. That will give you a ~90% chance of capture. The combat staff has about an 80% chance of capture and bare hands about 75%.
does that cane work on armored enemies or do I need the combat staff? I worry since I dont have a melee build. I either need a slave who does nothing all fight till the end, or I bonk them myself and hope it hits.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
does that cane work on armored enemies or do I need the combat staff? I worry since I dont have a melee build. I either need a slave who does nothing all fight till the end, or I bonk them myself and hope it hits.
Cane whips work fine on anything but for targets with high soak values like armored opponents and brawlers it's best to use a power attack instead of a normal attack or you might do zero damage even with a hit. With that being said, you're not going to do much damage to someone in duraplate unless you get a crit. So some targets are not really worth trying to capture (like a guy with a plasma gun in duraplate).

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Cane whips work fine on anything but for targets with high soak values like armored opponents and brawlers it's best to use a power attack instead of a normal attack or you might do zero damage even with a hit. With that being said, you're not going to do much damage to someone in duraplate unless you get a crit. So some targets are not really worth trying to capture (like a guy with a plasma gun in duraplate).
Thanks, I am starting over bc I realize I killed a couple people I could have grabbed as slaves. also don't have anyone to invest in and im out of money. so next time I plan on doing it cleaner.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes