GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
hmm... is it no longer possible to punish your slaves?
The old punishment section has been integrated with the new bondage engine. This is where you perform all spanking/whipping sessions right now.

However, I'll implement a "spanking over lap" scene and other forms of punishments in the 0.8.X updates.

Reactions: jsmith27x

mgrant24601

Dec 12, 2017
The old punishment section has been integrated with the new bondage engine. This is where you perform all spanking/whipping sessions right now.

However, I'll implement a "spanking over lap" scene and other forms of punishments in the 0.8.X updates.
cool.. fwiw... I'm assuming this is probably your intention since you mentioned 'other forms of punishments', but it would be nice if when you reimplement punishment that the slaves understood the concept of punishment in the sense that their reaction to being punished should be influenced by whether or not the punishment is 'just' or arbitrary.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Well, I at least was kinda aware of GD being sick. Deducted that much from the info about him doubling taxes, stopping save-scumming, decreasing starting money and disabling the ability to see slave's attribute values. :sick:
Well, no one is called GrimDark for nothing, methinks, and there are always many understandable reasons to make things a bit more difficult in game. For me following the numeric development of slave attributes has been one of the nice things I have enjoyed in this game, one of those features that got me hooked in the beginning and lured me to play again and again. That gone I might finally be able to stop and let other folks continue. Thanks, I guess.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Well, I at least was kinda aware of GD being sick. Deducted that much from the info about him doubling taxes, stopping save-scumming, decreasing starting money and disabling the ability to see slave's attribute values. :sick:
Well, no one is called GrimDark for nothing, methinks, and there are always many understandable reasons to make things a bit more difficult in game. For me following the numeric development of slave attributes has been one of the nice things I have enjoyed in this game, one of those features that got me hooked in the beginning and lured me to play again and again. That gone I might finally be able to stop and let other folks continue. Thanks, I guess.
Yeah that is kinda sick, but thankfully, it's just limited to the GrimDark difficulty setting, which is reserved for hardcore players.

Normal difficulty will leave the game unchanged, and Sandbox will give the casual player some help by making Ikaanos less terrifying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x and tsap

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You should be getting it as a .zip file and after extracting it the file to run the game is a .html file that loads the game in your browser. There are no .exe files in the .zip file.
Thanks it does seem like a zip now I don't know what I downloaded 2 weeks ago that was an exe...

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
She's still stuck in the render pipeline, so WIP.

I'm spitting out Lovisa/Juno scenes atm, that'll be included in the new release on sunday (0.7.8.1).
man that pipeline must be constipated, gotta eat more fiber XD. Anyways, when are you gonna work on the questlines, they seem really interesting.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Maybe not the best but still pretty decent rpg and simulation game. Reminds me Jack-o-Nine-Tails a little. For the most part better than that game. There is more focus on player character and story, not too sandboxy (game seems to have a main questline and general direction), which is a +. Slaves are has some individuality, they are not too generic and copy cat of each other, another +. But for me one of the most important thing is (as far as I can see) you don't need to sell off or whore out your girls, you can keep them to yourself, which is a huge +. But about 85-90% of game is questing, making money, improving yourself and combats. Only 10-15% of game is slave management and sex scenes, this is a -.

Btw, why none of the slaves are not anal virgins. Is this some kind of weird tradition Ikaanos has? "You must take up in the butt as soon as you become a slave, this is the custom!" something like that? Why metion it if none of them anal virgins in the first place? Also, why there is mention of anal virginity but not vaginal virginity? That's another weird thing. (Prefereably, there should be at least a few slaves are virgin (both vaginal and anal). And this doesn't need much work to implement either. Just an indication at status screen and a couple of sentences at first penetration scene probaby enough to satisfy most people wants that content)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Maybe not the best but still pretty decent rpg and simulation game. Reminds me Jack-o-Nine-Tails a little. For the most part better than that game. There is more focus on player character and story, not too sandboxy (game seems to have a main questline and general direction), which is a +. Slaves are has some individuality, they are not too generic and copy cat of each other, another +. But for me one of the most important thing is (as far as I can see) you don't need to sell off or whore out your girls, you can keep them to yourself, which is a huge +. But about 85-90% of game is questing, making money, improving yourself and combats. Only 10-15% of game is slave management and sex scenes, this is a -.

Btw, why none of the slaves are not anal virgins. Is this some kind of weird tradition Ikaanos has? "You must take up in the butt as soon as you become a slave, this is the custom!" something like that? Why metion it if none of them anal virgins in the first place? Also, why there is mention of anal virginity but not vaginal virginity? That's another weird thing. (Prefereably, there should be at least a few slaves are virgin (both vaginal and anal). And this doesn't need much work to implement either. Just an indication at status screen and a couple of sentences at first penetration scene probaby enough to satisfy most people wants that content)
Thanks!

Remember that this game is still only 20% done, and that the slavery part hasn't been touched at all since before release. That'll all change after I'm done with 0.7.9, however.

Regarding virginity - there is a complete vaginal and anal virgin system implemented already, but the grammar needs a major rewrite so I've put that on hold until after 0.8. Now I shouldn't mention this, but you can actually activate it by setting analxp to 0 + analvirgin to true (or pussyxp = 0 + virgin to true), and it (should) kick in by itself when you request sex. The system is devoid of pics and decent grammar, and it might throw errors and other bugs that could screw up your game in various ways. ;)

Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
man that pipeline must be constipated, gotta eat more fiber XD. Anyways, when are you gonna work on the questlines, they seem really interesting.
It is. Especially since I can't render anything from my work, for obvious reasons. :) Tabbing between a job-related screen and a strange page with twine code is thankfully much easier.

Additional quests are coming, and the ones already in-game will be more fleshed out, after I've completed all planned frameworks.

Right now, I'm working 100% on Crystal Hills - specifically The Arena and how the player can deposit slaves there for training and other combat-related events.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I took a couple months away from this game to let things develop a bit before coming back to it and I have to say, I am very disappointed that the scaling issues that cause the left side to be cut off on smaller screens are still present. I had hoped that would be fixed by now. I guess I'll have to check back in another few months.

velocityfell

Aug 4, 2017
How do you train someone with 0 happiness? I cant talk because all charm attempt failed. Do you have to grind your charm stat to 100 so you can play the game?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes