GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
My biggest problem with the game is actually that the number of renders is lagging so badly behind the rate new content is introduced. Also, it does not look like the situation will improve any time soon - rather the opposite. There are now about 120 images in each girl’s folder. The vast majority of them are just place holders. Each new outfit or cool feature like a standing cage in your bondage room will increase the number of renders needed and the number will have to be multiplied by the number of girls: currently by 10. Even fairly large image additions like Michelle’s rack set barely make a dent at thousands of pics that are and will be needed.

Although it does look like some of the renders are currently being introduced as exclusives for higher tier backers on SubscribeStar and will be probably find their way sooner or later to public releases :)
Patience, my friend. :)

I add about 70-100 new slave scenes/renders with each big update, so we're getting there. The number of placeholders have lately increased because of the newly introduced bondage engine. There will not be any more additions of that magnitude again.

litomaster

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks to developer for this fresh aproach to xxx games. The game already has a strong framework and actual interesting gameplay mechanics. Slave progresssion system feels counterintuitive from the get go, but once you get the hang of it, it actually makes sense and is rather enjoyable!
Look forward to future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
how do you train slaves or what is the best way?
Start by being nice.
Take them on long walks or stargazing. Speak to them in normal tones. Ask them how they are, etc.
Once their affection is high it's easy to corrupt them.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
geebus, the start is WAY more difficult/challenging than it use to be. lol Sort of wish I had not deleted my old saves. That cash stash, would be HUGE helpful now.

Reactions: Mjinja

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Thought this was by design, but now I question that thoought:

STAM 50

working to increase STR. Get the result of raising STAM 2 instead. STAM was unchanged. SO I "assumed" STAM could not go above 50 from this. (Multiple similar results with same non-change in STAM.

However...

STAM 54

working to increase STR and get the same result, STAM now 56.

Seems to be something that prevents STAM going up from that STR result, if the STAM value is 50. (EDIT: OK, this seems/appears to be a "sometimes" mechanic. Just got the same STR result with STAM at 56, and STAM was unchanged this time.)

Last edited:

BigBag21

Jul 27, 2017
How can I reduce my thirst ?! I don't understand it, I can't find such an option anywhere!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
How can I reduce my thirst ?! I don't understand it, I can't find such an option anywhere!
Thirst? ummm..... theres no thirst in this game that I am aware of. Perhaps you mean hunger?
button to eat is here: 1645953164034.png
this was something that was reviewed in the tutorial. if this is what you are talking about, you may want to start a new game and go thru the tutorial again.

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
Indeed a wonderful addictive game .
ok here is my 2 cents ...
first ,do me a favor
in your wiki :
-add the tag (wip) to all non working stuff .. like for example nicole actually not able to raise academics in college and so on .. if i am wrong and there special conditions for that to work .. note it on nicle entry in wiki pls and lik the annex upgrades not orking as shown in stats after upgrades .. i upgraded a lot and never had any thing working worse off will power increased while happines stayed the same.
- it is ok to have conditions for things to happen .. but if u do not put them in the wiki we ll waste time finding out /
example:
-if there is a tier 3 in the game .. I just can not find it ... if there is not then i do not understand your change-log for 0.78 referencing fixing the bar waitress in white haven t3!!!
- u should hint for for ranged lvl required to have accurate rifle and auto gun . 40 , 80/it took me a lot of grinding to find out.
- mention if chemistry skill is functional or wip and the actual income of teaching academics science. chemistry would be helpful.
- add respect to stats explanations

bugs :
-add the annex to end of day close code sequence . it does not end day for slaves in annex ( if u give her day off or max out your daily affection talk and she spend the night in annex .. the next day annex residents will be still off and there talk affection will not be available.

Suggestions for better grinding game play
more 72 hour spawns pls to make sense for grinding for power or cost of mercenaries.
more bounties for city hall.
add resign function to get off teaching in academy without getting penalized ofr it. i am talking after your current course is finished.
add change assignment for nicole . it would be nice to have her give courses till here academic level catch up with reporter income.
"if you u r working on end of day summation page and if u want to put change assignments in that ignore the last 2 points"

finally I understand your working now on survival and manufacturing and such but these comments are kind of important to make the current version better ,, in my opinion and again thx for the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinCore

BigBag21

Jul 27, 2017
Thirst? ummm..... theres no thirst in this game that I am aware of. Perhaps you mean hunger?
button to eat is here: View attachment 1676632
this was something that was reviewed in the tutorial. if this is what you are talking about, you may want to start a new game and go thru the tutorial again.
I ate everything I had to eat but still nothing has changed!

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
Those kids will eventually face an unknown future in the MC's household. They are the first visible characters in the upcoming thrall/domestic servants system that's due out in 0.8.

So highly WIP atm - but that "Add to household" button will be clickable once the thrall system goes live.

Giving them food with one of your slaves present (especially Juno, who's a tribalist) is a good way to increase their Affection.
NOT WORKUNG JUPNO'S AFFECTION DOES NOT INCREASE WITH GIVING THEM FOOD RIGHT NOW.it says it does but it does not.

• Angry
Reactions: Thesla

Foreal

Sep 4, 2017
Great game! Really happy with it's progress. There is a lot of playtime for the short 3 months this has been on here. I hope the author plans to add in short pop-up info for buttons and stuff.

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
Please do not feel badly about it. A good many adult Americans I know, still need to learn English.
actually craving does not necessarily means sex.. for example I have a craving for smoked ribs now :) but the thing does say "ready to explode " later :)
what is ironic is that i do not think the bad effect of horniniess is enabled yet :) as of 0.78b i do not even know what is supposed to be.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
anytime a sentence starts with "actually", I quit reading. I don't need to be lectured on the English language.

Reactions: egysilk
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes