seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to android, look up joiplay, if no port or if interested in better resolution etc, it is the way to go.
Renpy and HTML game are nearly all supported.

No changelog, but If I remind correctly, this version should support 4 slaves, still not enough to go through the number of available not counting the girls in the city "interested".

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.7.8b has been released!

NO NEED TO PATCH! Just replace your game files and reload your save.

Gameplay changes

Modified the cash returns of mercenary armor when you dismiss them.

Art

Added four new dildo stool pics (Lovisa).

Bug fixes
  • Fixed a critical bug that would display a kill screen after having your Stamina points depleted.
  • Fixed a bug that wouldn't restore stamina while bathing/showering with a slave.
  • Fixed a bug that made sold armors stay equipped.
  • You can now heal mercenary Johnny Doyle properly.
  • New mercenaries will now have their correct upkeep costs.
  • The waitress at the coffee shop in Whitehaven is no longer called Dungah moss.
  • Several smaller typos and grammar fixes.

DOWNLOAD:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Will we have to DL all pics (80% of the size) on each update?
Only if you want the new pics that are included in this update. Using only the html works fine.

But this is the new official release so I've added everything, just in case new players would download it.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
GD-studios Can we please get a reliable mid-late game income on the fighter/mercenary route? Right now I have a team of crack mercenaries and after beating basically all the encounters and depleting all the respawning groups like the docks, the Redhaven tigers etc. all I'm left with are the Stokke Hills bandits that never run out and some super-impossible fights that would cost me way more than they're worth. Is it really that "op" or game-breaking to provide an option in a local tavern or Kymano Hall that would have you act as a guar for an equivalent pay of what an Academic gets? I really don't want to have to dismiss my mercenaries just because the game decided to stop respawning bad-guys for me...

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios Can we please get a reliable mid-late game income on the fighter/mercenary route? Right now I have a team of crack mercenaries and after beating basically all the encounters and depleting all the respawning groups like the docks, the Redhaven tigers etc. all I'm left with are the Stokke Hills bandits that never run out and some super-impossible fights that would cost me way more than they're worth. Is it really that "op" or game-breaking to provide an option in a local tavern or Kymano Hall that would have you act as a guar for an equivalent pay of what an Academic gets? I really don't want to have to dismiss my mercenaries just because the game decided to stop respawning bad-guys for me...
You'll get the hugely popular Arena Deathmatches to compensate for that in version 0.7.9.

Bring your crowd and fight against an equally pitched group of warriors to the cheers of Crystal Hills' nobility. Over and over again, with random variables that ensure a fresh fight each time.

Or challenge one of the champion groups that are already renown for their victories.

Next update also provides more features for the fighter/adventurer/hunter character:

- First outskirts districts (Westside Swamps) with hunting mechanics and some interesting fights.
- New armor
- New weapons

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is max stamina hard capped at 30=>MC & 50=>Girls for now ? Or is there a way to increase that ?
Increasing your base stamina (that is, not stamina points (MC) or exhaustion (girls)), will speed up the recovery of stamina points and make the drops a little less serious.

Reactions: CapPingu
Dec 9, 2019
Question regarding the Annex. I've just placed Nicole there, with her Reporting position. However, when I go "Interact - Other Stats" I don't see any Income, despite my Home balance sheet not decreasing.

Does the Annex block job placements and such? Or is a strange interaction because Nicole is working from the home? Also, once the News Studio is built, can a new segment be added to the finance page? So that we can see the actual numbers that Nicole is bringing in? It would help is gauge how much more training we should do with her. GD-studios
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
The game does not appear in its entirety on my monitor. Is there an option to adjust the size or change the resolution?
You can adjust the zoom level of your browser by holding down CTRL and then scrolling your mouse up and down to adjust the setting. Or go here on your browser:
1645431809815.png
Under the settings of your browser.

Reactions: Morkar

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Hi
I keep pouring poinson in the reservoir but there is not changes when I talk with the caravan Master.
Is there any evolution whe you poison the reservoir? And if yes when?
From what I understand, once you poison the water source, you can fight the "Hulk" i thiink? and he will have less HP due to the poison debuff.

I would recommend going to the discord to confirm, I havent been able to get that far, work as been too busy.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
How can we lower the taxes? More generally how works the tax system?
tax costs can be offset by building the garden at your mansion. this will generate income that will eventually cover your taxes.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
You'll get the hugely popular Arena Deathmatches to compensate for that in version 0.7.9.

Bring your crowd and fight against an equally pitched group of warriors to the cheers of Crystal Hills' nobility. Over and over again, with random variables that ensure a fresh fight each time.

Or challenge one of the champion groups that are already renown for their victories.

Next update also provides more features for the fighter/adventurer/hunter character:

- First outskirts districts (Westside Swamps) with hunting mechanics and some interesting fights.
- New armor
- New weapons
To chime in with my input, i usually teach as a professor during the day, and run the streets at night will a full slave/merc crew. the proceeds from combat (especially from drops, rifles are good money) covers all of my expenses for upgrading my mansion and keeping me flush with tendstims and ammo. i sell any excess merchandise and food rations looted as i have already upgraded my mansion garden to provide food for me and my girls. goto the taverns for the combat quests, dont forgot those.

also, dont forget that you can also employ your girls at different jobs in the city, and then go out to fight in the evening after they come back from working.

some other players will work day shifts at the factory, and then go hunting at night. or build up their gambling skill and rake in the money at higher levels. not my thing, but it still works.

make sure you are exploring and following thru on all the quests. they provide large injections of cash.

Reactions: curiouslycruising

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
patch notes corrected and updated on main post. was missing full description of 7.8 update

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019

- New armor
- New weapons
Awesome.
Any chance we'll finally get to turn in the quest about Magic Stones to the Explorer Guild?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
a couple of tips reduce grinding allow to use the "potions" in combat to not make it so extremely complicated and depending more on luck than anything else

Dec 9, 2019
Comment for game development. Now that the Annex has added modifiers to attribute and points gain, can we please get more feedback on the end of day screens? All related to slaves, things like : Income generated, points gained or lost while in school / at work, or happiness increases and decreases due to prostitution or others.

Also, when you examine the stats of a slave, there will sometimes be a titles of "Novice ______ " Are those titles variable depending on how you train them? Are they related to the slaves likes and dislikes? Or are they empty fluff at the moment?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes