caju

Oct 5, 2017
Going to agree... end of day report would be useful in figuring out willpower dropping, gold calculations, and happiness (you never even see this until something has gone very wrong for an extended time)

Jul 21, 2020
The best way to make a lot of money. Be a slaver: sell a slave.

I got 15000$ for Michelle. She had her willpower at -15 (a cumslave) and a high oral sex thanks to weeks of morning blowjobs, but I hadn’t spent that much time educating her. Getting their willpower down is fairly easy, once you get them into bondage.

So, if you can bare the thought of actually parting with one of your girls, you can get quite a bit for them, if you’ve trained them properly.

I had a question though: I wonder, if the academy courses for slaves are currently working as they are supposed to? I was trying to get Averil’s science stat above 75 so that she could teach at the uni, but it just wasn’t getting any higher. I switched to homeschooling her myself (as I was a professor and had my stats correspondingly high), and it didn’t take that much grind to get it high enough.

I then discovered she was too young to be a teacher. Oh well, I guess she’ll have to make herself useful by sucking cocks at the market until she is old enough to teach.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I wont ask for much, only the entire world.

Can we have volume control? Or is it available and I'm missing something?
LOL I've been asking for that for a while now. He's got it on his list (i made sure of that). He's just been focused on fleshing out the framework for some of the more crucial parts of the game.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
a couple of tips reduce grinding allow to use the "potions" in combat to not make it so extremely complicated and depending more on luck than anything else
to those of you who feel that the game is too random or progression doesnt seem to make sense:

make sure you are choosing the appropriate dice rolls.
NEW GAMES (DURING CHARACTER CREATION)
1645512359840.png

FOR CONTINUING GAMES:
1645512454577.png
1645512535074.png

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED A SETTING THAT IS TO YOUR LIKING!

The default is the 2D50, which is moderately swingy. If you rather have more consistent progression, and less randomness, pick the 5D20.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Ref: Laika, age 13, and her brother Loden at Yidhra's (or Yidrha's) temple. I am able to go and give them rations for two days per visit, no more, unfortunately, and nothing else, no shelter, home, lodging, parental care, slave contract, etc.
Playing as more or less humanitarian in the game I did not rob them but gave them those rations. Methinks that was a mistake. At present I am left with an ethic dilemma and feel kinda trapped myself once I have met those two and read their story. Even knowing they would probably cope quite well on their own, I feel that I should continue bringing their food.

Question: Would you please lend me your wisdom concerning the future of those two kids? I am perfectly able to continue this "human" act of providing them with sustenance. I already have let my PC do that for a couple of months (game time) BUT knowing that would probably just continue their misery this doesn't appear too reasonable. Nothing changed in their state so far (because the game seems to have forgotten them at this early stage.)
- can't kill them (w/o cheating, hacking the game or something like that).
- can't enslave them. (similar to the previous)
- can't simply forget them (?).
- won't like to totally abandon them for good, so I wrote here to inquire a little bit. :censored:

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
can you give me more info on what you find grindy? ive played multiple updates of the game, and dont find it as such, but i know everyone plays differently.
The money, chiefly. Every home update costs several thousand bucks while your income from jobs is ~100 per day with two girls on dayjobs and one of them sucking dick.
From that you have to substract merc costs (30-50 even with the cheaper ones) and taxes, so that eats up most of that.

When really actively farming the two respawn spots for rifles and such or going into the Factory myself I would come out 100-200 in the green (because you also have to buy the 450 medpacks ever so often). And that is with the criminal background that makes my trash loot sell for 60% more

Now I understand that theres good money in selling your slaves but since all of them also seem to offer special quests upon max affection that are not yet implemented I don't wanna let them go. Also I enjoy the collecting aspect. Kinda miffed that even with the annex you can have 4 max (out of what, 7 or 8?)

Training also. I've been hitting the shooting range almost every day for 100 days now and got what, 15 or 20 skillpoints out of it. 3 out of 5 people in my party still cant hit a barndoor. There also seem to be diminishing returns.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The money, chiefly. Every home update costs several thousand bucks while your income from jobs is ~100 per day with two girls on dayjobs and one of them sucking dick.
From that you have to substract merc costs (30-50 even with the cheaper ones) and taxes, so that eats up most of that.

When really actively farming the two respawn spots for rifles and such or going into the Factory myself I would come out 100-200 in the green (because you also have to buy the 450 medpacks ever so often). And that is with the criminal background that makes my trash loot sell for 60% more

Now I understand that theres good money in selling your slaves but since all of them also seem to offer special quests upon max affection that are not yet implemented I don't wanna let them go. Also I enjoy the collecting aspect. Kinda miffed that even with the annex you can have 4 max (out of what, 7 or 8?)

Training also. I've been hitting the shooting range almost every day for 100 days now and got what, 15 or 20 skillpoints out of it. 3 out of 5 people in my party still cant hit a barndoor. There also seem to be diminishing returns.
Need to keep in mind that this game is a long way from a finished product.
As such, we can't really expect all possible income streams to be equally developed in each build.

In the current content, I'm finding the Academy to be a very stable income source. But other paths are currently lacking.
I'd recommend starting the game with high Int and good Academic/Science skills and getting the Professor job ASAP.
Also train your 21+yo slaves as Lecturers/Professors (teens can't work there). 40+ in a skill to start a girl working at the Academy as a Lecturer (@ 40$ a day)
Train up your fighting skills and/or go pick fights in the evening and your days off.

I know from watching this thread that there's an arena for the fighters and hunting expeditions for the survivalists in the works.
So, those'll be potential income streams in the near future.

Also. I feel like this game is not intended to be some sort of 'Hey! I went from dirt poor wimp to filthy rich god-like fighter with a harem in just 90 days!' game.
It seems to me like it's meant to take you a good long time to build up yourself to 'self made man'.
So I'm comfortable with the reasonably paced training.

Sep 6, 2018
I find it a bit grindy because I start fresh with each update, that's on me mainly. The skill up rate is a bit slow but considering that crits in combat also raise skills that's mitigated somewhat. As EmperorGus stated it's far from a finished product so expecting a polished AAA title is unrealistic. Overall my only issue with it being grindy is related to starting over with each update and I do that on the chance that a slave I've sold has had their quest updated or had other new content added that I wouldn't get to see otherwise. The cure for that is wait a couple of updates between downloads but I just don't want to do that with this game lol.

Reactions: jsmith27x

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
Also. I feel like this game is not intended to be some sort of 'Hey! I went from dirt poor wimp to filthy rich god-like fighter with a harem in just 90 days!' game.
It seems to me like it's meant to take you a good long time to build up yourself to 'self made man'.
So I'm comfortable with the reasonably paced training.
Tbh Even I personally find the game goes a bit quicker from "you are dirt poor, you only have your brother's big shack" to "you have 4 slaves that gonna kill the president and suck his cock in that order, if you tell them to" because of how easy to raise your stats from the book if you have big INT, but hey I won't complain I have my slaves ready every morning

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Really cool game, I've been playing it all day. Two questions:
  1. what's with the cipher page that you find behind the secure door in watery eyes? How do you read it or what does it do? (a breath from the past rumor)
  2. how does one build a chemistry lab?

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Really cool game, I've been playing it all day. Two questions:
  1. what's with the cipher page that you find behind the secure door in watery eyes? How do you read it or what does it do? (a breath from the past rumor)
Is that the one that has a 4 digit code on the bottom right corner?

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
Hi
I keep pouring poinson in the reservoir but there is not changes when I talk with the caravan Master.
Is there any evolution whe you poison the reservoir? And if yes when?
You have to attack on the same day as poisoning the reservoir... If you start the attack
after dumping poison in the pump, the enemy will start with randomly decreased health bars

Jul 21, 2020
Kinda miffed that even with the annex you can have 4 max (out of what, 7 or 8?)
It’s currently ten slaves:

six at the auction + Juno + Michelle + Nicole + Piper

So, even with the dungeon you will only be able to store half of them. Just sell ’em : P

My biggest problem with the game is actually that the number of renders is lagging so badly behind the rate new content is introduced. Also, it does not look like the situation will improve any time soon - rather the opposite. There are now about 120 images in each girl’s folder. The vast majority of them are just place holders. Each new outfit or cool feature like a standing cage in your bondage room will increase the number of renders needed and the number will have to be multiplied by the number of girls: currently by 10. Even fairly large image additions like Michelle’s rack set barely make a dent at thousands of pics that are and will be needed.

Although it does look like some of the renders are currently being introduced as exclusives for higher tier backers on SubscribeStar and will be probably find their way sooner or later to public releases :)

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Ref: Laika, age 13, and her brother Loden at Yidhra's (or Yidrha's) temple. I am able to go and give them rations for two days per visit, no more, unfortunately, and nothing else, no shelter, home, lodging, parental care, slave contract, etc.
Playing as more or less humanitarian in the game I did not rob them but gave them those rations. Methinks that was a mistake. At present I am left with an ethic dilemma and feel kinda trapped myself once I have met those two and read their story. Even knowing they would probably cope quite well on their own, I feel that I should continue bringing their food.

Question: Would you please lend me your wisdom concerning the future of those two kids? I am perfectly able to continue this "human" act of providing them with sustenance. I already have let my PC do that for a couple of months (game time) BUT knowing that would probably just continue their misery this doesn't appear too reasonable. Nothing changed in their state so far (because the game seems to have forgotten them at this early stage.)
- can't kill them (w/o cheating, hacking the game or something like that).
- can't enslave them. (similar to the previous)
- can't simply forget them (?).
- won't like to totally abandon them for good, so I wrote here to inquire a little bit. :censored:

Those kids will eventually face an unknown future in the MC's household. They are the first visible characters in the upcoming thrall/domestic servants system that's due out in 0.8.

So highly WIP atm - but that "Add to household" button will be clickable once the thrall system goes live.

Giving them food with one of your slaves present (especially Juno, who's a tribalist) is a good way to increase their Affection.

Reactions: fornax9292
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes