brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Is there anyway you could start another way to support this game? Subscribestar is a pain in the ass to be able to support creators with.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I ate everything I had to eat but still nothing has changed!
*facepalm*

now i KNOW you didnt go thru the tutorial. the extreme craving is for sex. go have sex.

NOT WORKUNG JUPNO'S AFFECTION DOES NOT INCREASE WITH GIVING THEM FOOD RIGHT NOW.it says it does but it does not.
affection will increase when giving food, but keep in mind there are two ways to feed your slaves. first, manually feeding them in the interaction screen. this will only increase affection if they are hungry. second, in the manage home screen you can setup a food budget. the better food you give them, the faster their affection will increase.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
anytime a sentence starts with "actually", I quit reading. I don't need to be lectured on the English language.

Anytime a sentence starts with "actually," I quit reading. I don't need to be lectured on the English language.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU.

Reactions: egysilk

egysilk

Apr 19, 2019
*facepalm*

now i KNOW you didnt go thru the tutorial. the extreme craving is for sex. go have sex.

affection will increase when giving food, but keep in mind there are two ways to feed your slaves. first, manually feeding them in the interaction screen. this will only increase affection if they are hungry. second, in the manage home screen you can setup a food budget. the better food you give them, the faster their affection will increase.
I was talking about giving food to the chldrenin the tunnel while JUNOs in your team, this is where the bug is. the game says juno's affection has increased so itsted it andit did not incase over 5 days with like 100 foods given.

Reactions: dmmt

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I was talking about giving food to the chldrenin the tunnel while JUNOs in your team, this is where the bug is. the game says juno's affection has increased so itsted it andit did not incase over 5 days with like 100 foods given.
whoops sorry, missed that part. my bad.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Grim resolved the issue. from the discord: 1646210536758.png

sorry again for misunderstanding.

Jujube93

Mar 19, 2018
She comes up during one of the Academy lectures (...I believe it's Master Hemme's Know-It-All; about 3-4 lectures in).
Thanks, and what about the converstaion in North Whitehaven (information in Nicoles background) ? With whom must I converse ?

Jujube93

Mar 19, 2018
You have to attack on the same day as poisoning the reservoir... If you start the attack
after dumping poison in the pump, the enemy will start with randomly decreased health bars
Thanks, but it doesnt work. Those guys are unbeatable .... did someone won them once ?

genlanius

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks, but it doesnt work. Those guys are unbeatable .... did someone won them once ?
Yeah their difficult to beat, you have to have top tier equipment with good combat skills and recruit Felix and the rumor mercenary you unlock at the bar, you can win with that but having a good slave helps too.

Reactions: jsmith27x
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes