Fungus

Oct 3, 2017
How to increase affection
To increase affection you can "talk" to them using "encourage" and "compliment" options or go on dates with them.

I have a question of my own - do the raiders eliminated by Skyguard in daily events respawn?
And in a similar vein - do the mercenaries respawn?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
is there any way to play the game on android? my display is fucked up so bad it only shown half of the display
this depends on the browser you are using, but if you reduce the zoom by 50% i believe? it should work. someone on the discord ran into the same issue and did that.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
If I am more curious about the lore, setting, main quest, and survival/combat mechanics, do you think there is enough things to do at this point? Or is it mainly focused on the slave training aspect so far? I mean, I am interested in the slaves as well, but would like to wait some more if that is the only thing so far.
While slave management is a core part of the game, its not required. you have the freedom to do whatever you want. However, be aware that in combat currently, it would be hard to get by without a full crew of 2 slaves and 2 mercs.

Reactions: desmosome

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
main quest not so much, you only got like two completed main quest and thats it, theres currently no survival mechanics unless I missing something, combat is not fleshed out to a point that it satisfy me unless its the only thing devs wanted, but theres much lore to digest on one sitting, I would suggest you to just try the game to test the water
you are correct in that the "main" Kymanto quests is still a work on progress, it has several phases at the moment. The latest release has added a ton of quests though. since it is an open world format, you arent required to follow all of them. i suggest exploring to find them. more help can be found on the discord.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
So 2 questions
1 ut looks like a good game and I say in f95 discord server it's also a mobile game but looking here it doesn't show that so my question is which one is right?
2 u said to suggest tags so I'm asking if there's loli since there looks like it from the pics I can see?
again, depends on the mobile browser. someone using the brave? browser got the game to work by reducing the zoom by half.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
This sure updates quickly. Feels like such a short time there was barely anything in it, and now there's quite some more content.
Grim is a madman, that how its grown. since i started playing in december, hes release a shit ton of content. all by himself. a bunch of us are volunteer helpers now, but its mostly him.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Gonna fix a couple of bugs before posting the MEGA link here on F95. Expect a refined edition later tonight!
Had some addtional fixes to do, but I'll post the 0.7.8b update in roughly ten hours (both here and on Itch).

There will be no need to update/patch. 078b just adds smaller bugfixes and a couple of new pics. You can continue playing with your current version in the meantime. :)

Reactions: Gorse

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The game seems very interesting, at least it have gameplay and it's not a novel/image/clicker :rolleyes:

Continue the good job and priorize the gameplay side, graphics can wait.

The only fear I have is that you will have no choice but to be a carebear master, I did not play enough to be sure but my first tests concerning management by feardid not give great results :)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The game does not appear in its entirety on my monitor. Is there an option to adjust the size or change the resolution?

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
this depends on the browser you are using, but if you reduce the zoom by 50% i believe? it should work. someone on the discord ran into the same issue and did that.
I've tried this, unfortunately didn't work (or make any difference). I think the game may not be compatible with Android with this issue of the left part of the screen being cut off

Reactions: maestro9109

Jujube93

Mar 19, 2018
Hi
I keep pouring poinson in the reservoir but there is not changes when I talk with the caravan Master.
Is there any evolution whe you poison the reservoir? And if yes when?

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
ye I joined the discord yesterday, who did that? might as well just private message them

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes