UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This sure updates quickly. Feels like such a short time there was barely anything in it, and now there's quite some more content.

Sep 6, 2018
So 2 questions
1 ut looks like a good game and I say in f95 discord server it's also a mobile game but looking here it doesn't show that so my question is which one is right?
2 u said to suggest tags so I'm asking if there's loli since there looks like it from the pics I can see?
I can't speak to your first question as I'm one of those anti smart phone people who doesn't have one, as for your second question I have by no means played through 100% of the content however I have not seen any instances of legal age girls done up to look/act underage. Realistic breast sizes do not equal loli or underage content.

Reactions: Whyllow

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I can't speak to your first question as I'm one of those anti smart phone people who doesn't have one, as for your second question I have by no means played through 100% of the content however I have not seen any instances of legal age girls done up to look/act underage. Realistic breast sizes do not equal loli or underage content.
Even if underaged slavery exists in Ikaanos, the available slaves in Masters of Raana are of legal age, unless you've seen someone hacking their age with the console.

And as JustAnotherPerv said, a scrawny-looking 18-year-old girl like Lovisa could appear younger than what she really is.

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
i been trying with online editor and am mostly lost LOL what are you using?

Hey Str8up this game can be edited within your own browser without any outside methods here is a full guide https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/ but if you want it simplified press f12 in your browser to bring up developer tools. Then head to the console tab and input the following line SugarCube.State.active.variables there you can find all the variables in the game and tweak and customize to your preference make sure to hit enter when you change something as well

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Curious if anyone thinks the various investment options within the game are worth it? Most seem to require quite an amount of initial capital, for a very small daily payout among other negatives. Is there currently anyway to up these payouts?

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
I am to stupid to play this game...
I am getting killed every fight, loose every dice throw, have no idea how to effectively train a slave...
Game might be great but I am completly lost. At least needs a detailed guide and a level system for quests.

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
I am to stupid to play this game...
I am getting killed every fight, loose every dice throw, have no idea how to effectively train a slave...
Game might be great but I am completly lost. At least needs a detailed guide and a level system for quests.
It isn't an easy quick fap game. don't do the guild quest first. Be gentle with your slaves to begin with if you want to make their life a living hell you need to build up to it. Secure your home before buying a slave or they will escape. Hire mercenaries to help with the fights or pick on weak solo mobs. You can play the game without combat but it helps with earning a girls respect. Follow the academic route and become a professor for safe and relatively easy money.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone know how to let Nicole finish her degree at the academy? do I just put her in my party and take her to class with me or do i give her free time so she can go on her own?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GD-studios In the Cozy Corner, there is a waitress link that you can click on...
Clicking the waitress link, does not show her description...
It changes her name to dungah moss
err.jpg

----- Also, there are lots of unarmed new opponents who all have icons that have swords in their hands.
And opponents who are armed with knives... that use icons of people with swords

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
Some lines for the Lazy people :

SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_acro = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_chem = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_dancing = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_dex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_domestic = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_garden = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_int = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_melee = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_ranged = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_soak = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_str = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_survival = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_tech = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 100
What is the one for money tho?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey Str8up this game can be edited within your own browser without any outside methods here is a full guide https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/ but if you want it simplified press f12 in your browser to bring up developer tools. Then head to the console tab and input the following line SugarCube.State.active.variables there you can find all the variables in the game and tweak and customize to your preference make sure to hit enter when you change something as well
thank you very much i really appreciate it helped me a lot

Reactions: Ragnon
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes