GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
IDK how much it's based on the way things get played, or if it's part of how the characters are coded, but it seems like there are certain tendencies for the different girls based on what I've played so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So IDK anything for sure at this point, especially with how much RNG there is in the game, but that was what happened with my game. I also have no idea how the new update will impact things, but at the moment, I have to say these 3 are my running favorites.

Haha, cute (Averil)! That girl will get some love later btw. She's been left in the dark way too long.

Yes, all girls have hidden "like variables" that you can find out through conversations or close monitoring while having sex with them. A sort of primitive Trait system. These affect how easy they are to persuade or make docile through certain techniques.

There's also a "like" variable when you initiate sex with a slave. If that variable is true, it means she's currently genuinely positive to what you're doing and roughness, dirty talk, or obscene actions during that session will more likely raise her corruption.

The like variable's state depends on her current feelings for the day, her affection toward you, happiness, exhaustion, house decorations, your age, and other factors.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Man, this game is going to be bad for me... it is absorbing all my time to write and I've only been playing this recently LOL.

This game has a lot of potential and I don't want to see it get abandoned like thousands other before it and I want it to succeed. I am very grateful that the dev is very open/interactive with his/her community, but try not to burn yourself out *wink* we need you still kicking for this game to progress.

Besides the points haha, here is my comments about the game. Some are concepts that might be interesting to explore, some are just praises or comments, and some are ways you could spice up the game a bit.

Note: I am no game developer/coder so I probably have no idea on what kinda of bs comes out of my rant haha.

I have other things to say but I don't really recall them off the top of my head so I will probably end my rant here haha. Sorry for the long ass post, but I am really interested on the progress of this game and want keep an eye on it. What you are making right now is something special and I want to see it hit its final form. I am not sure if my comments will be damaging to the progress of this project, but I will continue giving feed back to help this game reach its peak.

inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
Wanted more than two slaves.
Will more activve slave slots being added?
Or will the dev add cryonics functions like jack-o-nine with which you may maintain a slave within some cryonics facility if adding more active slave slots is not feasible?
Really don't like selling my slave after I've finished all the work but run out of slots.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Man, this game is going to be bad for me... it is absorbing all my time to write and I've only been playing this recently LOL.

This game has a lot of potential and I don't want to see it get abandoned like thousands other before it and I want it to succeed. I am very grateful that the dev is very open/interactive with his/her community, but try not to burn yourself out *wink* we need you still kicking for this game to progress.

Besides the points haha, here is my comments about the game. Some are concepts that might be interesting to explore, some are just praises or comments, and some are ways you could spice up the game a bit.

Note: I am no game developer/coder so I probably have no idea on what kinda of bs comes out of my rant haha.

I have other things to say but I don't really recall them off the top of my head so I will probably end my rant here haha. Sorry for the long ass post, but I am really interested on the progress of this game and want keep an eye on it. What you are making right now is something special and I want to see it hit its final form. I am not sure if my comments will be damaging to the progress of this project, but I will continue giving feed back to help this game reach its peak.
Wow. This was a fantastic read with many interesting ideas. Thank you for investing your time writing all this!

Please join us on your Discord channel! I would like to discuss your ideas in more detail. We have many planned features and a schedule posted there. I'd love to pin some of this stuff on those boards. :)

Let me give you a brief answer here anyway.

A lot of what you're suggesting is actually planned in some way or the other. Difficulty levels (sandbox, normal, hardcore), more realistic spread on dice rolls, a combat revamp, and how slaves act, sleep, and interact with the household. This also includes the MC.

MoR is basically a finished framework that I've recently begun fleshing out.

Next week's release, 0.7.8, will be the largest update so far with an increased slave cap, new districts, new hero mercenaries, new enemies, a completely new bondage engine, a new academy course, some powerful and very interesting drugs, plus a lot more. The combat engine is also getting some love in this version; players with high dex or melee skill can choose to begin in the close combat slot, and some enemies that are fast enough can start there too, if they think that'd be to their advantage.

And the answer is yes to the steamrolling question. You can become a one-man killing machine that makes girl orgasm instantly(ish). But it takes a lot of work. There are no hard caps on skills. They just get harder to raise. With enough skill books and critical rolls, you'll eventually become Ikaanos most dangerous guy.

One thing adding to this heroic path is the 0.7.8 ability to upgrade your armor. It's expensive, but the Tokyo Plate addon makes your combat armor into a 30 soak shield that'll allow you to take on some seriously heavy enemies. Like the three black guards protecting a mysterious crate that recently fell from the skies. Or the fortress in Kasey's Park that's guarded by 20 (!) Rogue space marines and their boss.

(0.7.9 - "End of March" - will also see new powerful weapons, even tougher armor, and a number of high tier drugs, implants, and other stuff that'll help the aspiring adventurer.)

I'm releasing the bondage engine on our test server on Saturday. It's the last big part of 0.7.8 we need to flesh out before the public release. There's a lot of info on this on our Discord channel, including some previews showing how the bondage renders will work (Michelle) together with the new system.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Wanted more than two slaves.
Will more activve slave slots being added?
Or will the dev add cryonics functions like jack-o-nine with which you may maintain a slave within some cryonics facility if adding more active slave slots is not feasible?
Really don't like selling my slave after I've finished all the work but run out of slots.
Both. Annex to store two extra slaves will come next week. Later releases add Boot camp and Dungeon slots. So we're looking at a total of six slaves further down the road.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
The only problem I have with this, and its a minor gripe, is how slow the stats rise for specific sex actions. I been bangin my two slaves asses every day for 2 weeks and they aren't going up much at all, even though they now love it up the rear pipe.

Art for sex could have a few more pictures for different stuff to.

Overall though, its pretty fun once the opening grind is out the way.

Reactions: Valamyr

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
The only problem I have with this, and its a minor gripe, is how slow the stats rise for specific sex actions. I been bangin my two slaves asses every day for 2 weeks and they aren't going up much at all, even though they now love it up the rear pipe.

Art for sex could have a few more pictures for different stuff to.

Overall though, its pretty fun once the opening grind is out the way.
??? this doesnt sound right. every time a slave orgasms during a sex act, the corresponding skill should go up after the interaction. its not a guaranteed 1 point per orgasm, but ive never NOT had a skill go up at least one point.

What version are you running, and what stat specifically are you referring to? Anal skill?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Didn't get a chance to become teacher in the academy, but judging by the comments it's just another source of income. Here is my question: do you plan to expand academy to give player ability to become pervy teacher, seduce and manipulate schoolgirls students?
Also one more question. Last time I played was 1 month ago or so, but I had problems with sex, my character mostly was build on manipulation and charisma, but every sex scene was giving a lot of pain to girls, it was hard to satisfy them! There is a way to build up your sex techniques? Maybe read some books :D I don't know, it was weird that every type of sex, even blowjob, was failure.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Didn't get a chance to become teacher in the academy, but judging by the comments it's just another source of income. Here is my question: do you plan to expand academy to give player ability to become pervy teacher, seduce and manipulate schoolgirls students?
Also one more question. Last time I played was 1 month ago or so, but I had problems with sex, my character mostly was build on manipulation and charisma, but every sex scene was giving a lot of pain to girls, it was hard to satisfy them! There is a way to build up your sex techniques? Maybe read some books :D I don't know, it was weird that every type of sex, even blowjob, was failure.
Teaching at the Academy does offer you income, as well as events that may increase your intelligence and willpower. There is also an associated quest that will net you another slave with some special talents, as well as another questline that will expand the main storyline and has rewards.

A small expansion of the Academy is planned for 7.9. Check the discord for the progress list.

If your slaves are experiencing discomfort or pain during sexual interactions, this may be due to a couple factors:

Low arousal/attraction to you (work on raising her affection/disposition to you)
Low skill in that particular sex act (just be gentle and take it easy the first few times, dont just ram her full blast from the get go. as her skill goes up in that sex act, she begins to enjoy it more and more. skill goes up with more experience, and orgasms speed up the pace of levelling)
Your dick is too big (see above. as she gets used to your size, she will grow to like it. massive dicks have a penalty for arousal for petite or virgin girls, but they also drain a girls willpower with every interaction, making her more submissive and obedient over time)

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Wow. I already love the game in its current state. I wish you all the best on this epic journey of creating this game. Who knows, maybe someday it will be the best game on site? Fingers crossed!

Reactions: GD-studios

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
There are many games that have sophisticated combat systems, as you use for reference. But time & development resources are relatively scarce. Every game can't do everything amazingly well.
I would much rather see dev time & resources devoted to (in my preference order): slaves, sex, household management, and world plot/missions, rather than combat.
It's easy to say "Oh it would be cool to add X, Y, Z features!", and I don't want to discourage making suggestions. I make suggestions myself. However, it is important to keep in mind that there's always a trade-off.

Cheers mate!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
There are many games that have sophisticated combat systems, as you use for reference. But time & development resources are relatively scarce. Every game can't do everything amazingly well.
I would much rather see dev time & resources devoted to (in my preference order): slaves, sex, household management, and world plot/missions, rather than combat.
It's easy to say "Oh it would be cool to add X, Y, Z features!", and I don't want to discourage making suggestions. I make suggestions myself. However, it is important to keep in mind that there's always a trade-off.

Cheers mate!
Bro, dont say things like "Every game can't do everything amazingly well." where Grim can see it. he will take it as a challenge and actually try to pull it off.

The pace he does things is awesome, and worrying at the same time. He the only guy really working on the game, some of us on discord volunteer to help in some things, but the writing, coding, and rendering are all him.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

Yah man, seriously. come to the disord. those are very well articulated ideas.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yah man, seriously. come to the disord. those are very well articulated ideas.
Unfortunately, discord is where good ideas go to die. Smart devs will use boards like this one, there the gems don't get buried by a constant stream of social posts.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Unfortunately, discord is where good ideas go to die. Smart devs will use boards like this one, there the gems don't get buried by a constant stream of social posts.
Why not use both? :) This board has given me nice feedback and I'm active here too, but Discord is a great way to get in touch with us on a more day-to-day basis.

Discord is also where I organize all "to-do-lists", add traits to the next big slave update and post ideas from players. Both from PMs, text channels and from F95.

• Red Heart

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
yah, grims discord is a bit more organized than most

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes