Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
i was thinking the exact same lines lol was worried if i arm a slave she shoot me
I don't tend to arm them, though I guess if I got them devoted to me, sure.

I do, however, bring them with me on tours of wiping out the easiest enemies occasionally, to ensure they respect my martial/combat-command ability. I figure that is useful two ways. One, discourages attacking me. Two, makes them feel like I can protect them from people who would treat them worse than I do.

Reactions: ShinCore

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

I do, however, bring them with me on tours of wiping out the easiest enemies occasionally, to ensure they respect my martial/combat-command ability. I figure that is useful two ways. One, discourages attacking me. Two, makes them feel like I can protect them from people who would treat them worse than I do.
ive never taken any with me i was always afraid they would die on me or something haha but thats a pretty neat idea tho
good thinking :)

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
Where can I find the Historical Society? Without giving spoilers, a certain NPC said I could meet him there.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Where can I find the Historical Society? Without giving spoilers, a certain NPC said I could meet him there.
The Historical Society sign was removed a patch ago due to it being a work in progress and folks complaining that it was confusing them. check the discord for the progress list, it has a timeline of proposed features.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

one of the first things i do is get my slaves, arm them and bring them with me to combat. fastest way to raise their respect. even if they get hurt, you will save them and that raises their respect and affection. you cant lose by bringing them with you currently.

of course, once those additional features for slave rebellion and escape get implemented... ill have to review that strategy

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Can you unbreak a broken slave? Like get her willpower back up?
There are ways to raise a girls willpower. Sometimes random events will occur that will raise it. Also working at the bookstore i believe. be careful though, that lady has an agenda.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
There are ways to raise a girls willpower. Sometimes random events will occur that will raise it. Also working at the bookstore i believe. be careful though, that lady has an agenda.
"For an unknown reason, Juno refuses to work at the Secret Garden Bookstore!"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nononomaybe

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
whats the secret agenda? I tried to put juno and nicole both in the bookstore but they refuse to work there.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
1644396484348.png

Dont forget to put in your vote! Higher tiers get more voting power!!!

123abcbob

Feb 26, 2020
Any chance the resolution can be fixed for the game to be playable on mobile? At the moment, part of the left side of the screen isn't visible at all.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
little curious about the cykber hall, is it implemented in yet? cause i try to click the icon and it would show a new screen to interact.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Any chance the resolution can be fixed for the game to be playable on mobile? At the moment, part of the left side of the screen isn't visible at all.
some folks on discord have gotten it to work. something about changing the zoom or something like that. it depends on what browser your using.

also, theres a web server avail as well. but i THINK you have to be subbed to subscribestar? check the discord.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
So here was my probably mostly failed attempt to make an Averil version for HS2. The nose is totally wrong, but between my lack of skills and the limitations of HS2 to reshape facial features without making custom meshes, basically I gave up.

I definitely feel like I captured her attitude though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
IDK how much it's based on the way things get played, or if it's part of how the characters are coded, but it seems like there are certain tendencies for the different girls based on what I've played so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So IDK anything for sure at this point, especially with how much RNG there is in the game, but that was what happened with my game. I also have no idea how the new update will impact things, but at the moment, I have to say these 3 are my running favorites.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes