ShinCore

May 19, 2020
i bought a few needles and medpacks and the bowls of foods or what ever and i cant figure out how to get the needles to show
so i can click and heal any ideas?
needles? i think you are referring to tendstims. for healing? you can use them by clicking on this button for yourself:
1644137180442.png

or clicking on the view troop button and clicking on this:
1644137266899.png

Also, if you are badly hurt and go home there will be button prompting you to use a tendstim. same for your slaves.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
thats exactly what i was talking about yeah some reason the little icon thingy there vanishes even though i got the stuff in inventory so dont understand why the icon is missing a lot of times
the icon grays out if there is no need to use it. like if your are at full health.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
not sure if i buggered something somehow or not but at home i have juno rowena and then i bought a slave and she is no where to be found AND im unable to buy another one (not sure if anyone else experienced this or not)
not sure of the slaves name i bought i just clicked fast and left

UPDATE for now going to start a 2nd game and pray i dont run into this issue again (keeping my original still UNLESS new game turns out better LOL)
whoa whoa hold on. first, when you buy a new slave, make sure you dont have anyone with you. the newly purchased slave will go into your first slot. 2nd, you can only buy a second slave if you have an avail slot. if you have 2 already, then you cant buy another one.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one thing i dont understand though is WHY no matter what piece of gear we buy we get a penalty up on buying it
ive played far to many games to count AND ive never ever seen that mechanic before ever
when you buy gear suppose to be an upgrade on your character NOT down grade with penalty
we should get + to Dex,etc not a - on specs or what ever ya wanna call it

Donovas66

Jan 21, 2022
one thing i dont understand though is WHY no matter what piece of gear we buy we get a penalty up on buying it
ive played far to many games to count AND ive never ever seen that mechanic before ever
when you buy gear suppose to be an upgrade on your character NOT down grade with penalty
Ehm? So wearing a heavy leather armor or a 100-pound combat armor should give you a Dex bonus?

DEX = Dexterity.
Dexterity = ability to move fast and swiftly.

Donovas66

Jan 21, 2022
i only have the one slave (orginal save) i found her out in the wilds freeB and when i went to buy a 2nd slave she didnt follow and not only did she not follow i cant buy anymore ither (not sure where ya got i had 3 from?) maybe i explained it weird or something i dunno BUT yeah i found 1 girl out in the wild and tamed her,etc then went to buy a 2nd slave (the 2nd slave never came home with me and my slots was emty)so not only did i not get the 2nd slave im unable to try and STILL buy the 2nd slave that i never got in the first place (hope that makes sense?)
Click on the arrows next to the slave's names to change your active slave.

Sep 6, 2018
Regarding armor the dex penalty is to reflect the additional difficulty in dodging attacks since that is based off of dexterity. This is an issue that has been argued for many games over many years and if you look on youtube for an example you'll find videos of people doing back flips in full plate mail as proof that armor should not have penalties for the wearer. Having worn ballistic armor in real life I can tell you it does impede movement somewhat, I would not want to do PT in that stuff every day. Now is the penalty appropriate to the type of armor being worn? That I can't really say since the pictures of slaves wearing that armor show it to be a full body suit it's unlike anything currently in use, but if I wouldn't want to do PT in what's basically a heavy vest with even heavier plates in it I doubt the depicted armor from this game would be any better for mobility/endurance than what is currently in use. Then again I have done PT with a full combat load (including rucksack) before and while it did leave everyone a lot more fatigued than PT without all the gear it wasn't so bad that we couldn't do much of anything requiring movement. Then again, if you wear the gear regularly and train in it regularly then the only movement penalties should be from rigid parts preventing full straightening/bending of joints or from tight sections not stretching enough but this is accounted for by allowing the player to train dex.

This is a sci fi game not a swords and sorcery game so it's entirely reasonable to assign penalties to wearing armor and excluding some sort of power armor from the Fallout franchise it is entirely unreasonable to assign bonuses. Now in a swords and sorcery type of game bonuses would be appropriate for magical gear only.

On a separate note, does anyone else think it's a REALLY bad idea to give armor and a gun to a slave who hates your guts or am I the only person in the history of man to think 'if I were that person I'd take the gun/armor and then shoot the person who armed me'?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
On a separate note, does anyone else think it's a REALLY bad idea to give armor and a gun to a slave who hates your guts or am I the only person in the history of man to think 'if I were that person I'd take the gun/armor and then shoot the person who armed me'?
You are correct in a sort of "realism" sense, but this game is not really about slavery, but about a kind of indentured servitude where the "slaves" have some rights, and this something to lose by committing murder.

It is sort of perverse that arming and armoring a slave that dislikes you is, in fact, going to give you more benefit than doing so with a slave that does like you, because of the respect improvement gained through successful combat. That sort of thing is probably unavoidable, though, without getting into complexity way beyond the point of diminishing returns.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
You'll regret doing so after the new Escape engine and Trait addition in 0.8. Right now, slave's hostility vs the MC is on hold, but all girls will come to life and be more colorful after I'm done with the city expansion.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Regarding the full-body armor, it being full body actually makes it easier on you.

A vest puts most of the weight on your shoulders. A full-body suit spreads it out to multiple parts of your body, making it very 'balanced' in the burden. Which, in turn, lets you maintain almost full mobility.

The downside is that wearing full-body armor for a prolonged period makes you FILTHY, because it can take an hour to get into it, so unless it's a literal emergency, like you're going to drown, you're not popping the emergency releases. Hope you have adult diapers.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Sorry for not posting as much as I would like to do here on F95zone. Shincore and others have been very helpful in answering questions, giving me more time to work on the actual game!

Right now I'm finalizing the last big addition to 0.7.8, which is a completely new Bondage engine. Apart from finally being able to switch between the bondage trapped slave and the secondary one, this new framework opens up for dual-slave sessions, more diverse punishments, better render capabilities, and enables the player to act in ways that range from a soft-50-shades-of-grey style to more demonic hardcore sessions.

I'll push this system out on the test-server later next week (with bondage renders of Michelle and Lovisa).

And thanks to everyone supporting MoR!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You are correct in a sort of "realism" sense, but this game is not really about slavery, but about a kind of indentured servitude where the "slaves" have some rights, and this something to lose by committing murder.

It is sort of perverse that arming and armoring a slave that dislikes you is, in fact, going to give you more benefit than doing so with a slave that does like you, because of the respect improvement gained through successful combat. That sort of thing is probably unavoidable, though, without getting into complexity way beyond the point of diminishing returns.
i was thinking the exact same lines lol was worried if i arm a slave she shoot me

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Regarding armor the dex penalty is to reflect the additional difficulty in dodging attacks since that is based off of dexterity. This is an issue that has been argued for many games over many years and if you look on youtube for an example you'll find videos of people doing back flips in full plate mail as proof that armor should not have penalties for the wearer. Having worn ballistic armor in real life I can tell you it does impede movement somewhat, I would not want to do PT in that stuff every day. Now is the penalty appropriate to the type of armor being worn? That I can't really say since the pictures of slaves wearing that armor show it to be a full body suit it's unlike anything currently in use, but if I wouldn't want to do PT in what's basically a heavy vest with even heavier plates in it I doubt the depicted armor from this game would be any better for mobility/endurance than what is currently in use. Then again I have done PT with a full combat load (including rucksack) before and while it did leave everyone a lot more fatigued than PT without all the gear it wasn't so bad that we couldn't do much of anything requiring movement. Then again, if you wear the gear regularly and train in it regularly then the only movement penalties should be from rigid parts preventing full straightening/bending of joints or from tight sections not stretching enough but this is accounted for by allowing the player to train dex.

This is a sci fi game not a swords and sorcery game so it's entirely reasonable to assign penalties to wearing armor and excluding some sort of power armor from the Fallout franchise it is entirely unreasonable to assign bonuses. Now in a swords and sorcery type of game bonuses would be appropriate for magical gear only.

well guess ya seen where my mind set was LOL but with all you explained here sitting back and thinking about it ya makes sense im just so use to big games like wow and dragon age and so on how the gear all gets stats boosts,etc
they say theres a first time for everything and this my first time i seen stats going backwards on gear for stats,etc
but again it does make sense now that i understand the concept and reasonings,etc thanks for teaching an old dog new tricks :D

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
ok boys im hung up on a door i killed a guard and he dropped papers and numbers im trying aint working
1215 1825 and i cant leave so its ither i get the door open or ill have to start a new game again anyone knows this code?
1066. Visible in the lower parts of the paper.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Sorry for not posting as much as I would like to do here on F95zone. Shincore and others have been very helpful in answering questions, giving me more time to work on the actual game!

Right now I'm finalizing the last big addition to 0.7.8, which is a completely new Bondage engine. Apart from finally being able to switch between the bondage trapped slave and the secondary one, this new framework opens up for dual-slave sessions, more diverse punishments, better render capabilities, and enables the player to act in ways that range from a soft-50-shades-of-grey style to more demonic hardcore sessions.

I'll push this system out on the test-server later next week (with bondage renders of Michelle and Lovisa).

And thanks to everyone supporting MoR!
loving this game man looking forward to seeing it grow ...some stuff i was a bit confused with but for the most part this is a fantastic game ive been playing non stop here LOL for hours on end and still going...one of my saves something wrong happened on it and rather then wait for ever to get it sorted i just started a new game and getting further on my new game
still have the 1st game saved in a hidden folder so can go back later for it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
1066. Visible in the lower parts of the paper.
wow thanks for that i missed it completely my eyes is really bad and was having a hard time seeing the rest of the txt LOL was focused on the top corner thanks brother

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes