ShinCore

May 19, 2020
firstly your reply doesn't answer any of my questions about the book...i have purchased all the books that can be bought and finished all the quest(?) yet i am still missing book 1 3 4 of chem, book 2 4 of BDSM and was asking if those are in the game and i just missed them or they are just placeholders

secondly i have read those and none of those answers my questions though -.-
relax dude, i was still typing out answers to your questions. i had to look up those specific books cause ive been testing other parts of the game and couldnt remember the specifics of the status of the books off the top of my head.

1643719382377.png

looking up chem books now. THIS WILL TAKE ME A FEW MINS.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
1643719966845.png

Yah Chem books are on hold till crafting and Academy expansions go live. ive seen them in the proofreading ive done, but its not being utilized yet.

just fyi, i answered your other questions first because i knew the answers off the top of my head. if it seemed like i was ignoring your FIRST question, i wasnt.

i was just starting with what i could answer the fastest.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
AAAAAnd i just realized its 3am. i gotta go bed.

Customer Service/Tech support is now closed for the day LOL

Sep 6, 2018
AAAAAnd i just realized its 3am. i gotta go bed.

Customer Service/Tech support is now closed for the day LOL
No no no buddy, you didn't think that signing up to answer questions and help people with a free slave training game was something you'd only do during certain hours did you? /me Cracks his whip. Back to the salt mine with you. :p

Gotta say though that this game shows dedication from the dev and from his subscribers that I haven't seen from other games. I just hope they don't burn themselves out. Maybe we should look into getting them some real life slaves to prevent burnout.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
No no no buddy, you didn't think that signing up to answer questions and help people with a free slave training game was something you'd only do during certain hours did you? /me Cracks his whip. Back to the salt mine with you. :p

Gotta say though that this game shows dedication from the dev and from his subscribers that I haven't seen from other games. I just hope they don't burn themselves out. Maybe we should look into getting them some real life slaves to prevent burnout.
Yah, i never thought i would be this into a game either. Never have been before. But Grim is fucking crazy man. Seriously. Hes insane. He works on this game SO MUCH, and fixes isssues SO FAST, that we have started to tell hiim to slow down before he starts affecting his own health.

He actually figured out how to implement an functioning autosave. In an HTML game, thats never been done, as far as i can tell. And he did it two days after someone asked for it.

Dude, this fucking guy had someone in discord ask for a switch to turn off the NSFW photos in the game so he could play it at work without getting into trouble, and Grim did it in 15 mins of seeing the request. WTF man. Who does that?

Plus hes got this fully fleshed out world in his head that is pretty amazing. For a one man studio, coding/writing/rendering/bugfixing/responding to requests all by himself, its pretty ridiculous how much he has gotten done in approx 3 months. It certainly caught my attention.

Plus, ive been looking for a good slave management game for awhile now, and besides MoR, theres only Free Cities (though thats super underground) and the Strive series that are still being actively developed. All the other good ones arent really being actively developed/maintained anymore. Even the ones that are "completed" have major issues.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, I restarted the game a couple of times to check something: how significant is the MC's starting Charm? By creating characters with normal, maximum, and minimums is each, I discovered that those seem to be the keys to the game. With maxs (especially for charm), I got a game that plays pretty much as I would expect the base game to play. There were few of the frustrating "cascading failures" where a bad die roll made every subsequent action a negative outcome for the relationship with the slave.

I still think that the randomness in those outcomes is too high. I save-scummed to repeat a charm interaction ten times and got outcomes that ranged from +13 to -86. But the impact of the randomness can be reduced by starting with high pluses in the character abilities that matter most to your playing style, so maybe WAD.

I'll repeat my kudos to the developer for creating such an interesting and deep game and look forward to more.

Reactions: jsmith27x

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Nice ideas. I have to give them short answers due to lack of time unfortunately.

Strike/Fire buttons. Yeah, that was something I always found mildly irritating myself but always forgot once I moved on. I've switched them now. However, that only goes for the slaves and mercenaries. The MC already has these buttons positioned in the "right way".

Evade/Escape. Will happen in future combat revamp. Only for street encounters. Not in quest fights (unless it's a street encounter!).

Rebecca/Juno. Maybe Rebeccas Corruption was higher than Junos? Sounds like that's the case? The 0.8 update introduces Traits, which will fundamentaly revamp slave behavior.

Slave cap increases to 5 before the 0.8 update.

Yes, this is a "realistic" game. Slaves will have normal "movie star" bodies. I've planned some scripted boobjobs on a few girls, but nothing that will be unnatural.

0.7.8 introduces many new fights and investment oppertunitues. Including respawning enemies. Most enemies in Marston, Stokke, and Watery Eyes will be considered low level compared to the challenges of Kasey's Park and all new enemies in existing locations.

Nice to hear you're having fun!
All that sounds awesome!

I probably was misunderstanding the role of willpower, because the game was prompting that the slave would gain or lose willpower and I probably over emphasized it's role. I feel like I balanced back and forth between the two, so IDK how much there would have been a higher corruption along the way. I have a save point from about where I left the comment in which Juno is soulmate, corruption 39, willpower 6, happiness 92, discipline 20. Rebecca is soulmate, corruption 59, willpower 61, happiness 90, discipline 70, so it seems like the higher discipline score is probably a major factor there and the corruption is a bit higher.

I mostly rely on autosave so the previous save I have has both slaves in almost mint condition, so I can't compare corruption along the way scores, but if Rebecca was about 20 points higher with both scores being lower, that would probably also be a more significant differential.

Hopefully you'll find this amusing: I inadvertently created a problem when I update the game, based on the description of how many more images will be used per slave.

Basically, since I was encountering the WIP images during interactions, I decided to use Studio Neo to make a few crude images depicting the actions being described. First I did Rebecca, and the HS model I chose basically has no resemblance beyond dark hair and blue eyes, but I made crude, and I mean crude images to replace the WIP images. So far so good. I liked the impact of the new graphics, so I decided instead of copypasta the images, why not make new ones for Juno? It only took like 2 hours to make up the ones I did for Rebecca.

So, on a whim I decided to use a femboi model with the only resemblance to Juno being red hair, but probably much lighter. Anyway, a bit different from the original concept for Juno. So apparently I liked the "new Juno" so much that I then spent another two hours to replace the pictures for casual, inspect, bdsm stuff, armor, and so on because the "real Juno" pictures would come up and I found out just how much I liked my femboi Juno. LOL.

Anyway, I'm not particularly good at making these things, bdsm stuff, and especially anything involving male models in particular is limited in HS and with my lack of skill and lack of ambition, I'm probably going to be "stuck" (sarcasm) with the "real Juno" after updating because I'm neither skilled nor ambitious enough to make hundreds of replacement images. I'll miss femboi Juno. She's delightful.

I don't suppose there's any chance that one of the future slaves might be a femboi by default. I'm okay with it if the response is along the lines of "there's no hope, bro. Why would there be hope?" IDK. I just am loving my pseudo Juno right now though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Molesar

Jan 29, 2020
If you read post #618, you will see that it is three updates down the road.
No bro, i just wondered when will i be able to download v8
But i didnt read #618 fully at that time and o tought the V8 was there but it was not publicized

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
No bro, i just wondered when will i be able to download v8
But i didnt read #618 fully at that time and o tought the V8 was there but it was not publicized
We are playtesting 7.8f i think? right now. 8.0 is still some time away.

Sep 6, 2018
Never had the issue myself but from what I've read in past posts you just have to let her sleep (could be multiple days for her to wake up). One issue I see potentially getting in the way is your slave being in the second slot, pretty sure as things are now only the slave in the first slot is affected by what ending the day does. To swap your slave's slot to first go home, make sure you have no slaves following you (unclick swordswoman buttons), then to the side of those buttons should be a button to swap slots for interaction purposes you'll need to click.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
All that sounds awesome!

I probably was misunderstanding the role of willpower, because the game was prompting that the slave would gain or lose willpower and I probably over emphasized it's role. I feel like I balanced back and forth between the two, so IDK how much there would have been a higher corruption along the way. I have a save point from about where I left the comment in which Juno is soulmate, corruption 39, willpower 6, happiness 92, discipline 20. Rebecca is soulmate, corruption 59, willpower 61, happiness 90, discipline 70, so it seems like the higher discipline score is probably a major factor there and the corruption is a bit higher.

I mostly rely on autosave so the previous save I have has both slaves in almost mint condition, so I can't compare corruption along the way scores, but if Rebecca was about 20 points higher with both scores being lower, that would probably also be a more significant differential.

Hopefully you'll find this amusing: I inadvertently created a problem when I update the game, based on the description of how many more images will be used per slave.

Basically, since I was encountering the WIP images during interactions, I decided to use Studio Neo to make a few crude images depicting the actions being described. First I did Rebecca, and the HS model I chose basically has no resemblance beyond dark hair and blue eyes, but I made crude, and I mean crude images to replace the WIP images. So far so good. I liked the impact of the new graphics, so I decided instead of copypasta the images, why not make new ones for Juno? It only took like 2 hours to make up the ones I did for Rebecca.

So, on a whim I decided to use a femboi model with the only resemblance to Juno being red hair, but probably much lighter. Anyway, a bit different from the original concept for Juno. So apparently I liked the "new Juno" so much that I then spent another two hours to replace the pictures for casual, inspect, bdsm stuff, armor, and so on because the "real Juno" pictures would come up and I found out just how much I liked my femboi Juno. LOL.

Anyway, I'm not particularly good at making these things, bdsm stuff, and especially anything involving male models in particular is limited in HS and with my lack of skill and lack of ambition, I'm probably going to be "stuck" (sarcasm) with the "real Juno" after updating because I'm neither skilled nor ambitious enough to make hundreds of replacement images. I'll miss femboi Juno. She's delightful.

I don't suppose there's any chance that one of the future slaves might be a femboi by default. I'm okay with it if the response is along the lines of "there's no hope, bro. Why would there be hope?" IDK. I just am loving my pseudo Juno right now though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha! Wow, I like, enjoy, and fully endorse MoR modding. One day, if I'm lucky, someone might make an avatar that I could use as a default slave. I've left all directories open and easy to interpret just for occasions like this.

Femboi? Maybe as an "Issid" (thrall, domestic servant), but probably not as a fully interactive slave. The coding needed to add homosexual parameters would be... a lenghty task to say the least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Great game so far.
With all the place holders etc being talked about, I still managed to burn over 12 hours yesterday evening, night, early morning without realizing how late it had gotten.

Is the business stuff implemented yet? I have 0 income from business. When i click on the hyperlink it says they may be impacted by the dock gang so I keep kiling them off, but I can't figure out how to start a business?

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So, I restarted the game a couple of times to check something: how significant is the MC's starting Charm? By creating characters with normal, maximum, and minimums is each, I discovered that those seem to be the keys to the game. With maxs (especially for charm), I got a game that plays pretty much as I would expect the base game to play. There were few of the frustrating "cascading failures" where a bad die roll made every subsequent action a negative outcome for the relationship with the slave.

I still think that the randomness in those outcomes is too high. I save-scummed to repeat a charm interaction ten times and got outcomes that ranged from +13 to -86. But the impact of the randomness can be reduced by starting with high pluses in the character abilities that matter most to your playing style, so maybe WAD.

I'll repeat my kudos to the developer for creating such an interesting and deep game and look forward to more.
The swingy-ness is something I'll address later - probably when implementing hardcore/sandbox/normal mode. I plan to add all that before 0.9.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Great game so far.
With all the place holders etc being talked about, I still managed to burn over 12 hours yesterday evening, night, early morning without realizing how late it had gotten.

Is the business stuff implemented yet? I have 0 income from business. When i click on the hyperlink it says they may be impacted by the dock gang so I keep kiling them off, but I can't figure out how to start a business?
Thanks!

Right now, in 0.7.7.2, some enemies offer investment possibilities. Check out The Fälth brothers in Watery Eyes, or the Bootleggers in Stokke Hills. If you haven't killed them off already. There should be an "interact" or "invest" option other than the normal "Engage/Attack" and "Withdraw" options.

The huge 0.7.8 update that's out in a couple of weeks offers even more serious investments - like saving a group of caravan merchants from rogue space marines and strengthen their business by purchasing wagons/horses. Or make an investment in a dubious general store that will give you a high yield, but with certain risks attached.

The 0.7.8 also adds the Annex, where you can keep more slaves. The Annex offers workshop/general store/tavern/spa slots (in future updates!) that you can build to generate more income.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
That is, in MoR terms, far from professional. You'll need at least 65+ to take on medium mobs, and then preferably with a couple of mercenaries at your side.

You'll hit 9 out of 10 times when reaching 80, and almost all the time after 90+.

In melee combat, the opponent's Dex also works against you. You'll have a hard time hitting a melee master or cultist monk with a melee skill below 60. His dodge ability is far superior than your skill.

A ranged skill below 69 also recieves a recoil penalty from stronger weapons. Better to start with pistols or crossbows instead of a rifle/automatic rifle.

We're launching an official wiki this week that'll offer more guides an explanations on refining and equipping your character.
GD-studios, what an interesting and ambitious project! The freedom of role playing alone is impressive so far with all the implemented (and future) options for the player to really choose in which way/role they want to progress.

As I'm not into BSDM, sadism or the whole enslaving/humiliation stuff I'd strongly appreciate and vote for more content for a path in which the player is able to free girls from slavery and - of course seductively - help them to get out of their pity while growing love for their liberator. Call it kind of an harem/womanizer path with the ability to eventually fuck every girl in consent and optionally fuck the Raana slave system as well... :LOL: Ha! Now you know my own kind of a wet fantasy :sneaky:.

After all the many mostly enjoyable hours of playing your game I couldn't help noticing some frustration with the currently given mechanics to improve your skills, mainly the basic training. It's way too much random grind to improve skills/attributes and it takes too long to at least reach medium up to good abilities for combat or even sexual activities.
It's okay to start with a skill set ranging from 20 to 40/50 (depending on the initial character choices), but the chance to improve in hours of training is too low as is the outcome (max. 1 point if you're lucky enough).
Maybe consider implementing some options to raise the outcome/chance to 1-2 points each training session, for example by investing in training gear via the house upgrades or by buying it from a new shop in town... Or add some training books for basic skills to be achieved in quests/in the bookstore for more effective training?! Something like that, just my two cents. ;)
Cause the current "balancing" discourages the player right from the very start in my opinion and forces into too much tedious gameplay without the right amount of benefits.

I'm confident you'll find the right balance to encourage the player on one side while not dimishing the challenges. That's maybe the most ambitious work as a developer of games with a huge scope as yours.
I can only wish you success! And I will stay tuned crossing my fingers and enjoying the future updates :cool:

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes