jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Here's my list of complaints, and rest assured that I'm only complaining because I've spent like 14 of my last 72 hours enjoying this game.

In combat the top left button is "Fire at enemy" but then if your character gets close enough the very same button position is "strike enemy." The strike enemy button should appear below fire button or the fire button should be always in the second position with a blank space until you're close enough to activate strike. Personally, I think strike being below fire is the better option.

Which leads to the second suggestion. Once you click fire or strike there's no cancel option. This would at least be less of an issue with the previous suggestion implemented, but it seems like having a back button option instead of selecting the enemy to fire or strike would be reasonable.

Possibly an option to retreat. In some other games with similar combat style it's possible to use a turn to retreat after which enemy forces get one more turn and then you're out of there. I'd prefer retreat to save scumming to keep the space marine from dying in hopeless battles. Especially when that save scumming requires me to either stick with a hopeless battle until the end to reload the save or to full on close the game to skip the rest of the battle. It's irritating to be required to click 19 more times just to wait until all your forces are dead when you already know that's what's coming after one round of turns.

Willpower seems like it's not balanced correctly. I have Juno at willpower 6 and she's sort of receptive most of the time to some domination and bdsm stuff, but never receptive to all of it all the time. On the other hand, Rebecca is at willpower 63 and is enthusiastically receptive to all domination, sadism, and bdsm all the time without exception. She genuinely seems to even prefer it rough and violent. So, really it's more like Juno had a starting willpower of 30 which is now at 10 and Rebecca had a starting willpower of 40 which is now minus 20. The playability is not accurately reflected by the stats.

Need more than two slaves. Seems like that is in the works, so thumbs up on that.

Please disregard suggestions to turn this into yet another game littered with disfigured megatits, unless it's implemented as an optional domination/transformation. It's refreshing to have a game with women with body proportions of actual human women. I actually do like the potential for body transformation, including size increases or decreases, and maybe gender fluidity, but understand that increases in difficulty with having rendered artwork unless there's some kind of paper doll system.

Some generic repeatable missions would be helpful, like thugs making problems for whatever establishment and you take out the problem for a few hundred $, repeatable every two weeks or so. IDK. I've basically run out of the ability to keep making the kind of money needed to upgrade the home further with the fact that all bandits have been killed off and hardly ever respawn. It says they respawn in like 72 hours but even after a week, hardly any do. Like I can seriously look around the map day after day and not a single bandit to fight. Then it's finally the punks by the docks with 39 bucks, 2 food rations, and a knife. Can't live on that.

Overall, I'm liking it VERY MUCH so far, and look forward to WIP stuff being implemented.

xray14

Jul 9, 2017
Unless you have pissed off Miss D. from Devious Tools, you can ask her if she need monetary help and she is willing to give you Piper for 6k.
Thanks. I've done that like 5 times already but I never got the option to add her to my household until this playthrough. Weird.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Is it possible to have more than 2 slaves? I would like to dedicate couple as companions, while the "rest" would be the more common indent-servants, sex slaves and whores...
Not right now. next update will increase to 4 or 5 from what I read.

Reactions: DingleDon86

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here's my list of complaints, and rest assured that I'm only complaining because I've spent like 14 of my last 72 hours enjoying this game.

In combat the top left button is "Fire at enemy" but then if your character gets close enough the very same button position is "strike enemy." The strike enemy button should appear below fire button or the fire button should be always in the second position with a blank space until you're close enough to activate strike. Personally, I think strike being below fire is the better option.

Which leads to the second suggestion. Once you click fire or strike there's no cancel option. This would at least be less of an issue with the previous suggestion implemented, but it seems like having a back button option instead of selecting the enemy to fire or strike would be reasonable.

Possibly an option to retreat. In some other games with similar combat style it's possible to use a turn to retreat after which enemy forces get one more turn and then you're out of there. I'd prefer retreat to save scumming to keep the space marine from dying in hopeless battles. Especially when that save scumming requires me to either stick with a hopeless battle until the end to reload the save or to full on close the game to skip the rest of the battle. It's irritating to be required to click 19 more times just to wait until all your forces are dead when you already know that's what's coming after one round of turns.

Willpower seems like it's not balanced correctly. I have Juno at willpower 6 and she's sort of receptive most of the time to some domination and bdsm stuff, but never receptive to all of it all the time. On the other hand, Rebecca is at willpower 63 and is enthusiastically receptive to all domination, sadism, and bdsm all the time without exception. She genuinely seems to even prefer it rough and violent. So, really it's more like Juno had a starting willpower of 30 which is now at 10 and Rebecca had a starting willpower of 40 which is now minus 20. The playability is not accurately reflected by the stats.

Need more than two slaves. Seems like that is in the works, so thumbs up on that.

Please disregard suggestions to turn this into yet another game littered with disfigured megatits, unless it's implemented as an optional domination/transformation. It's refreshing to have a game with women with body proportions of actual human women. I actually do like the potential for body transformation, including size increases or decreases, and maybe gender fluidity, but understand that increases in difficulty with having rendered artwork unless there's some kind of paper doll system.

Some generic repeatable missions would be helpful, like thugs making problems for whatever establishment and you take out the problem for a few hundred $, repeatable every two weeks or so. IDK. I've basically run out of the ability to keep making the kind of money needed to upgrade the home further with the fact that all bandits have been killed off and hardly ever respawn. It says they respawn in like 72 hours but even after a week, hardly any do. Like I can seriously look around the map day after day and not a single bandit to fight. Then it's finally the punks by the docks with 39 bucks, 2 food rations, and a knife. Can't live on that.

Overall, I'm liking it VERY MUCH so far, and look forward to WIP stuff being implemented.
Nice ideas. I have to give them short answers due to lack of time unfortunately.

Strike/Fire buttons. Yeah, that was something I always found mildly irritating myself but always forgot once I moved on. I've switched them now. However, that only goes for the slaves and mercenaries. The MC already has these buttons positioned in the "right way".

Evade/Escape. Will happen in future combat revamp. Only for street encounters. Not in quest fights (unless it's a street encounter!).

Rebecca/Juno. Maybe Rebeccas Corruption was higher than Junos? Sounds like that's the case? The 0.8 update introduces Traits, which will fundamentaly revamp slave behavior.

Slave cap increases to 5 before the 0.8 update.

Yes, this is a "realistic" game. Slaves will have normal "movie star" bodies. I've planned some scripted boobjobs on a few girls, but nothing that will be unnatural.

0.7.8 introduces many new fights and investment oppertunitues. Including respawning enemies. Most enemies in Marston, Stokke, and Watery Eyes will be considered low level compared to the challenges of Kasey's Park and all new enemies in existing locations.

Nice to hear you're having fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios, I noticed the pics don't quite match the current state of the playthrough, no changing backgrounds, clothes, MC's looks. Are you planning to eventually make a different pic for every possible combination of elements or do you have something else in mind?

Regardless, it is impressive how enjoyable this game is and mind-blowing it is barely more than a proof of concept.
Thanks!

I will continue adding pics and replacing placeholders (that still make up 80% of what's currently displayed). If you're referring to combat sprites, that is also something being worked on atm - especially regarding slaves.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
This may not be everyone's cup of tea but I like it because it plays a lot like old text based games of the 90s haha, but that's not a bad thing! Progression seems quite slow, meant to feel very realistic no doubt. Lots of little things to manage, about yourself, other factions, slaves etc. I like the setting/general story so far. The browser-game format isn't the best but not a huge hinderance either.

I do wonder if there are hard time limits of if we can take our time?
Currently, there are no hard limits for anything. I've seen screenshots on discord of folks who have over 1000 days played. You can pretty much do whatever you want, whenever you want. Most of the time I don't even do the start Kymanto quest till a few days when I have my MC setup for that fight with at least one combat slave and two mercs.

There is a timed quest for Kymanto Chapter 2? 3? For you to gain 2000 influence so you can go-to a special auction and purchase a special slave, but it gives you almost a year? Over 200 days? Something like that. But that quest is a work in progress.

So do what you want, when you want, however you want. Very open world, this game.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Thanks!

I will continue adding pics and replacing placeholders (that still make up 80% of what's currently displayed). If you're referring to combat sprites, that is also something being worked on atm - especially regarding slaves.
Tks for the quick answer, but I think I was not clear.

Playing v. 0.7.7.2, I was a bit surprised seeing Lovisa performing her duties on a worn out shack, since, by that point, my MC had quite a sumptuous bedroom.

There is so much in this game which is customizable! There is a full wardrobe for the girls, complete with piercings, collars and necklaces; the MC can be a middle age stocky dude w/ a reasonable manhood or a skinny young impaler; you can keep the house barely standing or make it a palace worthy of a sultan. Yet, the images do not reflect all this variety.

I believe this is how it will be for the foreseeable future, which I'm fine with, but I was wondering if there are any long term plans to somehow reflect all the choices made by the player in the pictures.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

Playing v. 0.7.7.2, I was a bit surprised seeing Lovisa performing her duties on a worn out shack, since, by that point, my MC had quite a sumptuous bedroom.

There is so much in this game which is customizable! There is a full wardrobe for the girls, complete with piercings, collars and necklaces; the MC can be a middle age stocky dude w/ a reasonable manhood or a skinny young impaler; you can keep the house barely standing or make it a palace worthy of a sultan. Yet, the images do not reflect all this variety.

I believe this is how it will be for the foreseeable future, which I'm fine with, but I was wondering if there are any long term plans to somehow reflect all the choices made by the player in the pictures.
Grim is planning on updating all the pics. He just had to take a few days off because he was coding/rendering like a madman and his wrists are shot.

He should be back to it tomorrow. Check the discord for the current progress.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
> "Is it possible to have more than 2 slaves? I would like to dedicate couple as companions, while the "rest" would be the more common indent-servants, sex slaves and whores..."

The dev said next update will increase the slave cap to 4 or 5.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

The answer is yes - I do have a plan to make (almost) every custom choice viewable at some point.

It's just a question of finding the time for it.

We have at least 20 slave planned, and random slaves further down the road.

Each slave has over 100 unique renders.

That equals 2000+ pics I need to set up.

Now add variables to this. Cock size during sex scenes? Wearing a collar or not? MC young or old, or middle aged? Piercings? Tattoos?

We're up to 15,000+ renders already.

Is the MC in his bedroom? His sofa? Or in the kitchen?

Several thousands more.

I'm experimenting with a paper doll structure, but it's hard getting it to look good with shadowing and all unique div placers that would require.

But rest assured, every new update will slowly expand the pic library, and I'll add more neutral backgrounds to sex scenes - so that they can be more accurately applied to the MC's varying living conditions.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
There's more to it than willpower. It's not all about submission. Sounds like Rebecca has high corruption, or high opinion of rough sex (which can be established by giving orgasms during bondage).

Breaking their will also results in a lower sales value than if you subvert them into a willing and eager participant. Which is why I avoid manipulation rolls on them and go for charm instead. Make them think its their idea.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
wheres the save location for browsers, wanna edit my save a little bit?

edit : i'm using avast secure browser so IDK where the F I can find it!

nocure

Sep 7, 2017
GD-studios What's up with the accuracy of the shots and swings? Almost every attack I do misses and then I just die on every fight. Training gun skill doesn't seem to improve it a whole lot.

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
I rarely comment on this site but... Dude, I don't know if your game is underrated or what, but the potential is humongous, the concept itself is awesome and I really hope you will not abandon this project and let it grow.
I'm simping a lot, but It's legit to me, good luck fam !

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
50 dex, 40-something ranged. Melee was lower but not too far off.
That is, in MoR terms, far from professional. You'll need at least 65+ to take on medium mobs, and then preferably with a couple of mercenaries at your side.

You'll hit 9 out of 10 times when reaching 80, and almost all the time after 90+.

In melee combat, the opponent's Dex also works against you. You'll have a hard time hitting a melee master or cultist monk with a melee skill below 60. His dodge ability is far superior than your skill.

A ranged skill below 69 also recieves a recoil penalty from stronger weapons. Better to start with pistols or crossbows instead of a rifle/automatic rifle.

We're launching an official wiki this week that'll offer more guides an explanations on refining and equipping your character.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes