konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1643410500256.png
those thinkers. :confused:
no rp tag, no rp in op pics... so i assumed that game fully moved to renders . did it ?

FunkyMcGee

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys,

just trying out this game for the first time and wanted to ask how to move to another district/place.
I can only move inside Redhaven District. There are no buttons to go somewhere else.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Something is wrong with my brain. I see a new update, and my thought is about whether or not we get new weapons, armour and equipment. :KEK:

Reactions: whispdragon

SolidAlpha

Mar 18, 2019
Can't i have more than two slaves? I have released them from party and still can't get the one from the devious shop?And when i try to buy one from Kymanto it says i have maximum number of household slaves? Awesome game btw!

Edit: I have read past posts and from what i see i wouldn't be able to have more than two slaves for now until version 8.0 i believe

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Hey guys,

just trying out this game for the first time and wanted to ask how to move to another district/place.
I can only move inside Redhaven District. There are no buttons to go somewhere else.
1643433546158.png

Those are the arrows that you use to move around the map. Does your version not have that?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Can't i have more than two slaves? I have released them from party and still can't get the one from the devious shop?And when i try to buy one from Kymanto it says i have maximum number of household slaves? Awesome game btw!

Edit: I have read past posts and from what i see i wouldn't be able to have more than two slaves for now until version 8.0 i believe
At the pace Grim is going, its not going to be very long

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
how to increase number of slaves? i saved girl, but i can't enslave her
Current public version can only own 2 slaves at a time. Test version raises the cap. You can ask more questions on the discord, or subscribe to grim's subscribestar to gain access to the test alpha version.

Lord_Momentum

Sep 16, 2018
Loved the game. Just a few questions that i had accured to me while playing: What do the stats of the slaves do (like domestic, gardening and acrobatic) do? Are their purpose to increase the selling price of the slaves or do they have other benefits? Are there any plans for pregnancies? I'm asking because of that TotaLube option.

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
Hey guys,

Your Screen Resolution is not high enough - i have the same Issue and stopped playing because my Laptop isnt meant for that Resolution - you can check that in the Dev Notes on the first page

FunkyMcGee

Nov 19, 2017
Your Screen Resolution is not high enough - i have the same Issue and stopped playing because my Laptop isnt meant for that Resolution - you can check that in the Dev Notes on the first page
Thx. Already thought it was some issue like that. Wasn't sure.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Try F11 - full screen mode, and then scale the view by holding shift and pressing - or +. (Chrome)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Loved the game. Just a few questions that i had accured to me while playing: What do the stats of the slaves do (like domestic, gardening and acrobatic) do? Are their purpose to increase the selling price of the slaves or do they have other benefits? Are there any plans for pregnancies? I'm asking because of that TotaLube option.
Thanks!

They will come to more use in later versions but do increase market value. High Domestic also increases your slave's aptitude through the day, which might yield Influence bonuses. Acrobatics provides a small dodge bonus in combat.

Pregnancy is on the "Highly probable" list!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
That... fixed the Issue and i have to say i feel a bit stupid now. But thank you for that. ^^
No worries! I'll eventually sort out the scaling issues with low res screens, but use this as a temporary fix for now.

Elsdragon69

May 26, 2021
I just did. I have a recommendation. Since there is a diverse number of girls you can acquire, my suggestion is to focus on the scenes you can render for the initial girls you can acquire, the ones who don't take too much of content to unlock, since they will be the first options available for anyone trying the game.
That's not the easiest thing to do, because first couple of girls are really up to the player, with the exception of the 3 Tier 2 girls at Kymanto and Piper.

Juno is found outside a building tied up. Nicole's unlock quest is on like day 2 of the first course at the academy. And Michelle is liberated during the 100 guns quest. All three of those can be gotten on day one or day two with basically no cash cost. And then there's the 3 available at tier 1 at Kymanto; any of which can be gotten early.

That's still 6 out of the 10 girls, which is a lot of rendering.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes