mgrant24601

Dec 12, 2017
5 posts of either whining about "how bad shit is" or asking for unadulterated rape content? Yeah, real pro here....
Not to mention wildly inaccurate. I'm not sure that you can do 'well' in the game by going down this path and so you might need to restart occasionally if you do this, but you can in fact rape your slaves all you want in this game.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
it doesnt really matter that you wanted to try the patreon route, the product/game is what it is. The fact is that in many interactions they can just walk off like that, besides the mechanic of them getting tilted and running away is another broken thing that forces you not to treat them bad, like how hard is it to chain them up to a wall? upgrading a wall seems pointless if you can tie them up in a dark basement and mind break until they obey?

yes you can do the bondage play, but thats not even my point, they still can walk away from many interactions and certain game mechanics force you to be nice to them.

your point about breaking them, yeah sure, except in this game it's badly made. This would be a great game but certain development decisions made it into a 2 star

may i also mention that your game doesn't have a procedural slave generation, so all of them are unique, yet can easily escape forever. I honestly dont understand what made you think this would be a good idea lol
took a look at your posting history
1643154135770.png
Thats quite bit of whining and angst.

Sep 6, 2018
Cant assign a follower, any idea why?
If you mean you can't assign a slave to follow you, when in your home left click on the swordswoman icon beside their name to have them follow you or stop following you (can have 2 slaves following you). If it's a specific slave that you have this issue with then make sure they aren't assigned to work somewhere at the time you're trying to have them follow you. If you have a slave assigned to work in the market giving BJs then from about 7 or 8 PM game time till after midnight they will be unavailable, same goes for slaves working in an NPC store during the day time.

If you meant mercenaries then with the latest build you have to go find them to hire them instead of hiring them from your home. Some are in stores, some are red marks on the map, some are found in warrior's halls like in Watery Eyes (I think that's where it is).

May 11, 2019
Fun fact, more than half forced sex attempts maded for social domination. Not for lust relief. So all of this depends on point of view and what part of society you live in.
That still doesn't change the fact that there are half-assed, half-educated, wanna-be "Doms" out there who don't know jackshit about what it is actually supposed to be, and what the lifestyle is. Fucking 50-shades-of-halfwits.

D/s is NOT rape. It literally takes 10 minutes of research and you'll realise that consent is supposed to be built into the very structure of your relationship. Not dissing on rape fantasies at all, I even play a few games on here that have rape in it ... I'm just saying, don't confuse rape with Domination.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Loving the latest update. Do you think it will be possible to get a little finer grain control over the slave's diet? Juno just gained weight after I gave her two choccy bars over the course of a couple of weeks. But if I put her onto a poor diet for a day, she's suddenly starving to death. Give her chocolate to stop her starving and she's well fed again.

I think ideally, I'd like to be able to keep her hungry so she'd slowly lose weight, but not so hungry she started starving after a day or two. And ideally, giving her a treat would top up her diet for that day to what she'd normally get on the next day up, say leaving her peckish.

Maybe it already does that, and I'm just misunderstanding the labels. I don't know.

Otherwise, great game. Enjoying it very much.

Reactions: GD-studios

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
took a look at your posting history
View attachment 1616672
Thats quite bit of whining and angst.

if i enjoy something im too busy playing it to comment. If something wasted my time then i go and write criticism about it in hopes the dev will improve their product

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Loving the latest update. Do you think it will be possible to get a little finer grain control over the slave's diet? Juno just gained weight after I gave her two choccy bars over the course of a couple of weeks. But if I put her onto a poor diet for a day, she's suddenly starving to death. Give her chocolate to stop her starving and she's well fed again.

I think ideally, I'd like to be able to keep her hungry so she'd slowly lose weight, but not so hungry she started starving after a day or two. And ideally, giving her a treat would top up her diet for that day to what she'd normally get on the next day up, say leaving her peckish.

Maybe it already does that, and I'm just misunderstanding the labels. I don't know.

Otherwise, great game. Enjoying it very much.
Thanks! Happy to hear that.

The weight gain is sort of random right now (25% chance if your slave's Glutted when hitting End Day), but I have plans for a more detailed "filling bar" that's modified either by Traits or by the slave's genetics. It'll be in the 0.8-branch of updates that'll make some heavy changes to the slavery part of MoR.

Reactions: blargballs

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
if i enjoy something im too busy playing it to comment. If something wasted my time then i go and write criticism about it in hopes the dev will improve their product
If you call THAT "criticism", you might want to work on your wording and disposition. Becasue what you appear to be doing (consistently, even), is more akin to "crapping all over it".

Sep 6, 2018
And this boys and girls is how you look like one of those people who just can't be pleased one way or another. If you actually posted about things you enjoy too you would look more reasonable, but with that post history you look antagonistic and entitled/spoiled. Looks can be deceiving however all any of us has to go on is what you've posted in this thread and elsewhere on the site. Also if you like something you should encourage it to continue rather than just leaving the dev of the game to wonder, positive reinforcement works a lot better than negative reinforcement for getting/continuing to get what you want.

Another good idea when adding your opinions is to give both positive and negative feedback. This shows that the game you're posting about wasn't something that you'll never bother to look at again in the future. I mean if all you post about a game is negative feedback a dev could be forgiven for deciding to ignore your feedback because you won't bother to check in again at a later date and as such they may just continue catering to the positive feedback.

One more good idea is that whenever giving negative feedback give suggestions on how to improve. Saying negative things about someone or their work with no suggestions on how to improve is just toxic and generally not well viewed by anyone other than a bully. Anyone old enough to be here is old enough to know that bullies bully because of their own issues with themselves and thus aren't worth paying attention to.

Lastly a pearl of wisdom I remember from my very early childhood. If you don't have anything nice to say then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Speaking to the GD-studios now, you are one patient AF person trying to positively engage with this person while making your game in your spare time, I salute you. If there's anything we your player base can do to help with the game just say so and I'm sure multiple of us would be ready willing and able.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
And this boys and girls is how you look like one of those people who just can't be pleased one way or another. If you actually posted about things you enjoy too you would look more reasonable, but with that post history you look antagonistic and entitled/spoiled. Looks can be deceiving however all any of us has to go on is what you've posted in this thread and elsewhere on the site. Also if you like something you should encourage it to continue rather than just leaving the dev of the game to wonder, positive reinforcement works a lot better than negative reinforcement for getting/continuing to get what you want.

Another good idea when adding your opinions is to give both positive and negative feedback. This shows that the game you're posting about wasn't something that you'll never bother to look at again in the future. I mean if all you post about a game is negative feedback a dev could be forgiven for deciding to ignore your feedback because you won't bother to check in again at a later date and as such they may just continue catering to the positive feedback.

One more good idea is that whenever giving negative feedback give suggestions on how to improve. Saying negative things about someone or their work with no suggestions on how to improve is just toxic and generally not well viewed by anyone other than a bully. Anyone old enough to be here is old enough to know that bullies bully because of their own issues with themselves and thus aren't worth paying attention to.

Lastly a pearl of wisdom I remember from my very early childhood. If you don't have anything nice to say then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Speaking to the GD-studios now, you are one patient AF person trying to positively engage with this person while making your game in your spare time, I salute you. If there's anything we your player base can do to help with the game just say so and I'm sure multiple of us would be ready willing and able.
agreed, he works on this without a team but the community is glad to help him with bug reports and suggestions, and the initial release was worked for 6 months? and it already have decent content with lots of progress for a one man dev. yes ofcourse the game is still lacking but then again 6 months with this quality IN MY OPINION is one heck of a progress for a one man team despite working it on his spare time, responding to suggestions, bug reports and all that, give this game some time to progress.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Thank you! Just continue what you're doing - report bugs, post suggestions, and play the game. Working with the community has been a great throve of inspiration since I released MoR three months ago, and I hope this continues until the game is complete - which is still miles away.

Also, please consider subscribing to my SubscribeStar account that I'll begin posting and updating officially tomorrow along with the 0.7.7.2 release. That'll enable me to purchase more textures and morphs for future renders, among other things.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
That statement is supported by basically none of your prior posts, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

In your defense, the wiki is still being worked on, which is difficult right now due to some of the games core mechanics still being fleshed out. So the amount of guidance and handholding at this point in time is minimal. At this stage of development, gameplay is more exploratory and requires more critical thinking than a finished game with established documentation and accessible walkthroughs.

The "criticisms" you expressed in your previous posts aren't really valid, as the ability to accomplish what you wanted to do ARE in the game. A simple inquiry would have probably gotten you the information necessary for you to enjoy the game the way you wanted to play it.

There's no sign of you actually attempting to do that, but hey. You are a busy person, your time and energy are limited and precious, I get it. You spent time and energy downloading this free game, went thru the trouble of making a MC, tirelessly worked up to getting a slave, tried to dominate her, and she told you to fuck off and wanted to run away from you.

That was probably not what you were expecting. I assume that you were shocked. You play games like this to blow off steam and escape reality, right? That was probably a bit too close to real life to be pleasant.

Its ok man, this is F95. Nobody is judging you here.

As a gesture of goodwill, try this game out. You start off with a girl right off the bat, no effort needed. You can dominate her right off the bat, and she cant run away. The only way you can lose is if you end up killing her. Accidentally, of course.

CONSENT

I wont comment on the irony of the game title. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it!

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
That statement is supported by basically none of your prior posts, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

In your defense, the wiki is still being worked on, which is difficult right now due to some of the games core mechanics still being fleshed out. So the amount of guidance and handholding at this point in time is minimal. At this stage of development, gameplay is more exploratory and requires more critical thinking than a finished game with established documentation and accessible walkthroughs.

The "criticisms" you expressed in your previous posts aren't really valid, as the ability to accomplish what you wanted to do ARE in the game. A simple inquiry would have probably gotten you the information necessary for you to enjoy the game the way you wanted to play it.

There's no sign of you actually attempting to do that, but hey. You are a busy person, your time and energy are limited and precious, I get it. You spent time and energy downloading this free game, went thru the trouble of making a MC, tirelessly worked up to getting a slave, tried to dominate her, and she told you to fuck off and wanted to run away from you.

That was probably not what you were expecting. I assume that you were shocked. You play games like this to blow off steam and escape reality, right? That was probably a bit too close to real life to be pleasant.

Its ok man, this is F95. Nobody is judging you here.

As a gesture of goodwill, try this game out. You start off with a girl right off the bat, no effort needed. You can dominate her right off the bat, and she cant run away. The only way you can lose is if you end up killing her. Accidentally, of course.

CONSENT

I wont comment on the irony of the game title. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it!
well tyvm for your recommendation. The thing is though this game isnt close to real life as you mentioned, cause in this game the mc is a complete handicap that cant even properly contain his slaves in thousands different possible ways he could and lets them roam around the house until they run away.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018

i posted a review of something i enjoyed in the past; idol manager. Its not really my job to be the best critic and i dont care about being one. Any criticisim really in my view is good for the game cause it lets the dev see different opinions and issues people have with the product. If hes smart hes going to acknowledge my issues with the game and set aside personal pride.

also, of course hes a single dev working on it. So what? if this game blows up, he's going to have thousands of supporters on patreon. Theres a good reason and even better reward for this work hes doing, no need for pity.

when it comes to the game itself.. i wouldnt really bother commenting at all or criticising something that doesnt personally strike me, and this game does because it has quite some potential to be great in the future if he changes and implements things, would not be nice to see it fail

caju

Oct 5, 2017
well tyvm for your recommendation. The thing is though this game isnt close to real life as you mentioned, cause in this game the mc is a complete handicap that cant even properly contain his slaves in thousands different possible ways he could and lets them roam around the house until they run away.
Slaves can actually run away?
I have only played about 10 full games from start until I ran out of quests and got bored.
I have never had one actually escape, or even try to.
Or even get above 2% chance

Seems like user error if your slaves are escaping

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Slaves can actually run away?
I have only played about 10 full games from start until I ran out of quests and got bored.
I have never had one actually escape, or even try to.
Or even get above 2% chance

Seems like user error if your slaves are escaping

So, not to say that Nexor6 is right in his original post, but I do kind of understand what he's saying about slaves and realism.

This game, mechanically, presents slavery as something closer to modern day BDSM slavery where you're expected to treat them with care and respect (at least until you've developed their 50 Shades Of Grey fetish, and then they suddenly start loving the abuse). However, story-wise, the game basically states that slavery (like, human trafficking, actually bad slavery) exists, so players going into the game might expect that the player character would be able to do things to their slaves like... maybe lock them up so that they can't run away after you abuse them, or other things of that nature.

So there's a bit of disconnect between the expectations of "slavery" as told by the story of the game, vs how you as a player are supposed to handle your own slaves. I don't think this is a big problem, since there could be a lot of in-universe reasons to justify the difference in expectations, but I can understand the confusion.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I am really enjoying this game GrimDark!
Definitely appreciate the variety of sex options and slave reactions during sex. That level of detail makes boinking the slaves rewarding and interesting.
A few thoughts for improvement:
  • It's often hard to tell what my MC's chances of success will be with different actions (charm/intimidate/encourage/training/etc). It would be helpful to have rough probabilities for different stat-based choices. Maybe:
    Success Chance: Almost Certain; Favorable; Coin Toss; Unlikely; Almost Impossible
  • While there are clearly labeled Training options for improving most stats of a slave, I don't see how to raise a slave's Discipline. Some in-game guidance on making my slaves less Lazy would be helpful. Maybe tooltips on the slave Inspect page for how to modify each stat?
  • MC armor sometimes vanishes or becomes unequipped. Haven't isolated exact steps to reproduce, but I noticed it a few times after finishing fights and after loading saves from a file.
Thanks for your awesome work!
Cheers mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeineCrazyKermit
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes