EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
No you should be able to interact with her. Sounds like a strange bug.

Make sure no one is assigned to your party (those red swordswoman buttons). That might do the trick.
Unassigning and reassigning my first follower slot seems to have done the trick, now I can swap her into the first slot and interact with her.

If either or both are assigned to the expedition party, you can't swap them.

Last edited:

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
If you're thinking about Heirs ... might as well think about carrying on as an Heir when the MC dies ... sort of like dynasty-management as in crusader kings 3 ;)
if we're talking about controlling/playing as a heir, we're going to talk about MC's Permadeath function, that's going to be one hell of a rework if that is the dev's future idea. but i like the sound of it, never really seen a game with this system except Incubus City and you have to unlock an achivement for it. but this game is set for us to continue our older brother's job/legacy... maybe after we finish all the mission and die we can control the heirs? or an option for perma-death on to allow us control the heir before we even finish the older brother's legacy... still alot of rework tho... thats up to the devs and these are just ideas

mgrant24601

Dec 12, 2017
GD-studios I'm curious, do you actually use the twine workflow application for developing this game? I've looked at that before and it seems good for low to moderate complexity systems, but it looked like it would become difficult to manage complex systems.. and I'm impressed with how complicated this game given that it's based on twine.

siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
Love this game.. a few suggestions:

More images.. maybe even make the female characters customizable? (using file from brothel king.. for example).
And moooore slots for slaves..

thanks for the nice work!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios I'm curious, do you actually use the twine workflow application for developing this game? I've looked at that before and it seems good for low to moderate complexity systems, but it looked like it would become difficult to manage complex systems.. and I'm impressed with how complicated this game given that it's based on twine.
Yeah I edit directly into the twine application. Not using Tweego, or anything else on top of that.

Keeping to low numbers of passages (250-ish), that are structured properly, and it's fairly easy to navigate. I did some mistakes in the beginning that I've had to patch, but things are running smooth atm. About 750k words.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Love this game.. a few suggestions:

More images.. maybe even make the female characters customizable? (using file from brothel king.. for example).
And moooore slots for slaves..

thanks for the nice work!
Thanks!

Then you'll like Thursday's big update. First slave with full morning bj scenes and complete oral acts rendered. And a few other goddies.

Version 0.7.8, that's due out in February, also raises the slave cap to 4.

May 11, 2019
What's a good point to start sending your slaves to the academy? I applied one there and it always says "has a pending application at the academy" ... is she studying there, or what?

mgrant24601

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah I edit directly into the twine application. Not using Tweego, or anything else on top of that.

Keeping to low numbers of passages (250-ish), that are structured properly, and it's fairly easy to navigate. I did some mistakes in the beginning that I've had to patch, but things are running smooth atm. About 750k words.
Damn. I am going to have to look more into twine. I really didn't give it a chance but after seeing what you did here I'm amazed.

Reactions: GD-studios

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
Cheating Time-saving

1. Load up the console.
Chrome and Firefox: Control+Shift+J (Win, Linux) OR Command+Option+J (Mac)
Safari: Command+Option+C

2. Enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" into the console.

3. Expand the results by clicking the arrow on the side of the output.
You'll see a large list of variables and their values, find what you want to modify.

4. Enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables.variableName = the value you want changed". Press Enter.
I.e. money is marked as "cash", to change it to 99999 you input:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 99999
More info here

Last edited:
May 11, 2019
complete trash game. This dev has no idea what a master is. Legit you have no power over them and need consent for everything
If you think domination is the same as rape, it shows more about your lack of knowledge than the dev. Having said that, you CAN go down the route of using force and breaking the slave

Reactions: Reij

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
complete trash game. This dev has no idea what a master is. Legit you have no power over them and need consent for everything
Haha, funny.

If the captured, high-willpowered girls don't comply immediately (it's part of the "breaking in slaves" thing in this game), just go buy a rope, tie them up, and have your way with them as much as you like. That'll probably show them who's the master.

Also, I've had to take it easy with not making stuff like that too obvious (non-con, girl's age, rape words, etc) as I first planned on taking this the Patreon route. Since that's cancelled and I'm doing full SubscribeStar, the master-slave interactions will open up more gritty/realistic choices further down the road - while still not cancelling the "loving master" approach others appreciate.

So, please try this trashy shit again in a couple of months.

Last edited:

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
Haha, funny.

If the captured, high-willpowered girls don't comply immediately (it's part of the "breaking in slaves" thing in this game), just go buy a rope, tie them up, and have your way with them as much as you like. That'll probably show them who's the master.

Also, I've had to take it easy with not making stuff like that too obvious (non-con, girl's age, rape words, etc) as I first planned on taking this the Patreon route. Since that's cancelled and I'm doing full SubscribeStar, the master-slave interactions will open up more gritty/realistic choices further down the road - while still not cancelling the "loving master" approach others appreciate.

So, please try this trashy shit again in a couple of months.
it doesnt really matter that you wanted to try the patreon route, the product/game is what it is. The fact is that in many interactions they can just walk off like that, besides the mechanic of them getting tilted and running away is another broken thing that forces you not to treat them bad, like how hard is it to chain them up to a wall? upgrading a wall seems pointless if you can tie them up in a dark basement and mind break until they obey?

yes you can do the bondage play, but thats not even my point, they still can walk away from many interactions and certain game mechanics force you to be nice to them.

your point about breaking them, yeah sure, except in this game it's badly made. This would be a great game but certain development decisions made it into a 2 star

may i also mention that your game doesn't have a procedural slave generation, so all of them are unique, yet can easily escape forever. I honestly dont understand what made you think this would be a good idea lol

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
it doesnt really matter that you wanted to try the patreon route, the product/game is what it is. The fact is that in many interactions they can just walk off like that, besides the mechanic of them getting tilted and running away is another broken thing that forces you not to treat them bad, like how hard is it to chain them up to a wall? upgrading a wall seems pointless if you can tie them up in a dark basement and mind break until they obey?

yes you can do the bondage play, but thats not even my point, they still can walk away from many interactions and certain game mechanics force you to be nice to them.

your point about breaking them, yeah sure, except in this game it's badly made. This would be a great game but certain development decisions made it into a 2 star

may i also mention that your game doesn't have a procedural slave generation, so all of them are unique, yet can easily escape forever. I honestly dont understand what made you think this would be a good idea lol
"Is what it is"?

MoR is only 15% done. I've been working on this game on my spare time, 2-3h per day tops, for only six months so far.

Most of what you say are lacking features have been planned from the very start and are on the progress-list on our Discord server. Rougher punishments, revamped punishment systems, more interaction possibilities, random slaves, and a lot more.

Come join us and post your suggestions. I'd love to hear more about them.

Donovas66

Jan 21, 2022
5 posts of either whining about "how bad shit is" or asking for unadulterated rape content? Yeah, real pro here....

Might want to try your hand at making a game that YOU really would enjoy playing. I wager it might not go as smoothly as you expect :)
Was about to say the same. He's thrashing an unfinished game that a humble dev posted early to get suggestions. A game that still has more playability than most other finished games so far.

I guess some people just like making other people feel bad.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes