Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
after playing this game for many hours, i have to sday... this is a fucking good game!

sure, it needs improvements in quite some aspects, but it's a lot of fun slowly molding a slave to your will, not to mention that every girl you find is unique with her own 3d art. noice!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios a bit of a bug report if you don't mind. In SlaveInventory passage there's recoil management code that I think doesn't do what's intended:

Code:
<<if $wpchange is true>>
<<if $av_weapon is "automaticrifle" and $av_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "rifle" and $av_ranged lte 39>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "shotgun" and $av_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "revolver" and $av_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "automaticrifle" and $avIn_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
In particular, assault rifle is checked twice, but the second time against a wrong variable, this leads to the interface warning me about the ranged skill, despite Juno having 105 in it already.

As a side note, I can't help but notice liberal application of copied code, do you think you will be able to maintain it, especially keeping in mind your extensive development plans? I'd recommend some kind of a refactor to be done sooner rather than later, but of course it's just my opinion.
Good find! Fixed for next week's update (0.7.7.2).

Thanks.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean? I agree some early parts of MoR are quite generous when it comes to spewing out code, but I'm slowly streamlining that when redoing the systems. And I have a rather good map over what does what.

Are you suggesting it might cause slowdowns or just be a nuisance for the developer?

Considering that MoR 0.7.7 saves 20 history states, I'm not afraid of bloated save games or anything that might affect local storage. The game has about 1500 variables today - including the 0.7.8 test-server version with an increased slave cap. I'm guessing MoR 1.0 will hold about 2000-2500 variables, which is (when counting bytes) still manageable by modern browsers.

May 11, 2019
Ok ... thanks for the quick reply :)

Edit: It's actually not going down at all ... I have now spent 4-5 weeks with no activity to increase it ... still stuck on 10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios
Jan 16, 2020
I like this game, it's far from perfect, but it's suprisely good for a Twine game

- the game is mainly a RPG & Slave trainer

RPG part
- there are already a good chuck of content with many quests to do
- the world building and background story is good
- Improving the stats of the MC by training is grind+money+grind+money+grind+grind+grind...
-> sincerely it's a pain in the ass for replayability (I will keep an already trained MC instead of starting over again)
-> and i do not see a lot of difference during combats with an 60pts for all combat stats MC
- house improvement is OK, money cost is reasonable, but i feel the house could become more luxurious (or maybe change to a bigger house)
- i am not able to access to "The Grid" even after buying the necessary improvement, probably because i do not have yet done a related quest
- there are shorts quest and a big one, too bad than we cannot switch to another gang / house for the big one
- text say than it's possible to become part of the city army, but i did not find an entry point for this (or i did not trigger it)

Slave training part
- there is a free slave available on the map will a bit of searching
- it's only possible to have two slaves
-> on one part it's OK because training them is a pain in the ass
-> on the other part, no big harem possible
- training a slave is boring... because it's grind+grind+grind again
-> the easy way is to broke them (downgrade their willpower)
-> but from them it's a pin in the ass
- effects of non combat slave stats are unclear
-> for example what the point of improving domestic, discipline or kindness ?
-> even corruption or affection have little usage when you can simply broke a slave

Graphics & UI
- the general UI is good enough for this sort of game. Do not expect something fancy
- but take the time to do short tutorial who explain the main UI (or you may not understand it)
- i like the map, clean an simple enough. maybe 2-3 more areas would be nice
- but it a bit difficult to navigate from your home to some areas (for example to Stokkes Hills)
- the slave 3D graphics are OK but it's obviously still WIP (very basics but nice poses based on their attitude)
- no animations for sexy actions
- the turn based combat graphics are very simple and basic
- an "automatic combat" button could be a good improvement (because there is almost no strategy here apart from stats + dice rolls)

All in all the game i think than the lack mostly :
- balancing to decrease grinding
- maybe also a "train you slave" tutorial with a right wing or a paind tutor who explain you what the stats are for
- (same may true for combat too, but the stats are more obvious and common for RPG)

Here is a short easy walkthrough for MC start :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

they_made_me_do_it

Oct 27, 2021
I'm not sure exactly what you mean? I agree some early parts of MoR are quite generous when it comes to spewing out code, but I'm slowly streamlining that when redoing the systems. And I have a rather good map over what does what.

Are you suggesting it might cause slowdowns or just be a nuisance for the developer?
I'm not concerned about anything performance or size, I'm just wondering how much work it takes to maintain such a huge amount of similar code, especially without any kind of a mature IDE with automatic intelligence search and replace, code folding and so on. Usually I personally hate copy-pasting code and always try to only write logic once, because I know I will miss something writing it and then editing it.

Staying with this example, is there a way to make a function out of this block and call it from both (or more?) places the recoil is being checked? Or is there a way to make a weapon->ranged hash table and just have one line of code instead of many slightly different? This kind of things.

Sorry if I sound professorial, this is your code, you should develop it however you like, don't let me tell you how to live.

Sep 6, 2018
If a slave is 10/10 on pain ... how do I heal them to reduce it?
Start seducing your slave and use the caress option, you can only do it twice in a row and then have to do something else before you can caress again but each caress will lower pain by 1. I recommend using caress and kiss when seducing a slave because of the pain killer effect and the chance to raise both the slave's and your kissing skills.

Reactions: orcagaming

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
The Massage option in seduce works too, for the second and third clicks of the 3 click series. Then you have to do something else before you can massage again.

zotzman

Jan 13, 2018
Amazing start for a slave training game along the same line of Jack of nine tails and Brothel King. The world building is great, and the author already has many systems implemented. GDStudios, please don't get burned out and stick to your vision. With the easy modability of Twine, I could really see this game being extended by the community in future like Free Cities.

Elsdragon69

May 26, 2021
Start seducing your slave and use the caress option, you can only do it twice in a row and then have to do something else before you can caress again but each caress will lower pain by 1. I recommend using caress and kiss when seducing a slave because of the pain killer effect and the chance to raise both the slave's and your kissing skills.
Caress also has a small chance to raise the MC's charm. I usually cycle caress, kiss, massage when I'm lowering her pain or first seducing a slave that I haven't will broken or don't want to will break.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I like this game, it's far from perfect, but it's suprisely good for a Twine game

- the game is mainly a RPG & Slave trainer

RPG part
- there are already a good chuck of content with many quests to do
- the world building and background story is good
- Improving the stats of the MC by training is grind+money+grind+money+grind+grind+grind...
-> sincerely it's a pain in the ass for replayability (I will keep an already trained MC instead of starting over again)
-> and i do not see a lot of difference during combats with an 60pts for all combat stats MC
- house improvement is OK, money cost is reasonable, but i feel the house could become more luxurious (or maybe change to a bigger house)
- i am not able to access to "The Grid" even after buying the necessary improvement, probably because i do not have yet done a related quest
- there are shorts quest and a big one, too bad than we cannot switch to another gang / house for the big one
- text say than it's possible to become part of the city army, but i did not find an entry point for this (or i did not trigger it)

Slave training part
- there is a free slave available on the map will a bit of searching
- it's only possible to have two slaves
-> on one part it's OK because training them is a pain in the ass
-> on the other part, no big harem possible
- training a slave is boring... because it's grind+grind+grind again
-> the easy way is to broke them (downgrade their willpower)
-> but from them it's a pin in the ass
- effects of non combat slave stats are unclear
-> for example what the point of improving domestic, discipline or kindness ?
-> even corruption or affection have little usage when you can simply broke a slave

Graphics & UI
- the general UI is good enough for this sort of game. Do not expect something fancy
- but take the time to do short tutorial who explain the main UI (or you may not understand it)
- i like the map, clean an simple enough. maybe 2-3 more areas would be nice
- but it a bit difficult to navigate from your home to some areas (for example to Stokkes Hills)
- the slave 3D graphics are OK but it's obviously still WIP (very basics but nice poses based on their attitude)
- no animations for sexy actions
- the turn based combat graphics are very simple and basic
- an "automatic combat" button could be a good improvement (because there is almost no strategy here apart from stats + dice rolls)

All in all the game i think than the lack mostly :
- balancing to decrease grinding
- maybe also a "train you slave" tutorial with a right wing or a paind tutor who explain you what the stats are for
- (same may true for combat too, but the stats are more obvious and common for RPG)

Here is a short easy walkthrough for MC start :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your detailed rundown!

Note that this game is still in a very early development stage and that many of the stuff your asking for or can't find are WIP.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Amazing start for a slave training game along the same line of Jack of nine tails and Brothel King. The world building is great, and the author already has many systems implemented. GDStudios, please don't get burned out and stick to your vision. With the easy modability of Twine, I could really see this game being extended by the community in future like Free Cities.
Thanks! Yeah, and I'd appreciate all help I can get - be it expanded conversation answers with slaves, background stories, bug reports or lore addons. We do some brainstorming on our Discord, and a github central is also being worked upon for future collaborations.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I am quite enjoying the game, in certain aspects it reminds me of the old huntsman game. My only suggestion would be to make it a little more difficult to improve the relationship with the slaves... being considered a soulmate in 4 days seems a little too much to me.

Anyway, I'm going to follow this one, showing a lot of potential.

May 11, 2019
Perfect, thank you

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes