georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I liked the game, it has great potential. But definitely lacks in content and needs some rebalancing as well, but all in all .. it's good and entertaining.

Well done dev, keep up the good work. Can't wait for what the future brings.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Front page updated with new discord link.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I liked the game, it has great potential. But definitely lacks in content and needs some rebalancing as well, but all in all .. it's good and entertaining.

Well done dev, keep up the good work. Can't wait for what the future brings.
Thanks!

MoR is still in very early development. Stay tuned, and join or Discord (soon also SubscribeStar) to vote on development priorities.

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks!

MoR is still in very early development. Stay tuned, and join or Discord (soon also SubscribeStar) to vote on development priorities.
A little question if you don't mind, what name did you gave to MC's arousal variable?
Terrific game by the way, really enjoying it. You have a patreon or something like that? I couldn't find a way to support you and the game on itch.io.

they_made_me_do_it

Oct 27, 2021
I'd like to join the chorus and report my satisfaction with the game even at this early stage. Devs should be proud (not from my personal praise of course, many people enjoy your work).

A little pro-tip for the players: being a Twine game and using its built-in functionality, the game allows you to reload the page and in most passages it will re-roll the random numbers so you'll get a different result. If you don't feel like just awarding yourself any values you like using F12 console, you can still retry outcomes in a more limited way.

If devs see it as a problem, I'm sure there's a way to use a seeded RNG instead.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
WOAH! Major changes.

Only 1 merc now? I can hire 1 thru the weapons store. When/where does nr 2 come from?

• Angry
Reactions: Thesla

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Can you tell me how to edit money?
I beg!!! =)
Thanks!
Either trough save edit, the most a value in complicated, the easier it is to find.
46 is better than 40 etc.
Otherwise, there is a debug menu, I have looked into unlocking it tough.
This said, if going save editing, keep a backup and go step by step.

As far I've seen, they are limits to skills level etc (70 would be it for most first range stats. Second range, the two combat cam go over 200 easy, which is better as to not miss later. This doesn't apply for the MC tough).

As to my previous post mention of the sex scene fleshing, in fact some are quite good, its simply not completed.
Guess it could be good to have this game made compatible with mods as early as possible, free cities was able to stay alive because of that (FC to FC Pregmod).

Reactions: pqlamz1234

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I'm loving this game tho a guide might help ALOT but keep up the great work it's fantastic
Thanks!

I'm actually working on an extensive Wiki right now, that'll act as a guide and lore library. I'll hopefully finish that in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Thesla
Mar 18, 2019
Either trough save edit, the most a value in complicated, the easier it is to find.
46 is better than 40 etc.
Otherwise, there is a debug menu, I have looked into unlocking it tough.
This said, if going save editing, keep a backup and go step by step.

As far I've seen, they are limits to skills level etc (70 would be it for most first range stats. Second range, the two combat cam go over 200 easy, which is better as to not miss later. This doesn't apply for the MC tough).

As to my previous post mention of the sex scene fleshing, in fact some are quite good, its simply not completed.
Guess it could be good to have this game made compatible with mods as early as possible, free cities was able to stay alive because of that (FC to FC Pregmod).
You know, you can just get into the console by pressing f12, write SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash= "whatever value". And not only money, you can edit your stats, the stats of the slaves... Almost anything you want, as long as you are willing to search for it.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks!

I love this game so far, GD. I'll join you on SS when it finally gets activated. The biggest downside to the game I've run into are those three magical letters: WIP.
Out of curiosity, are you using CC3+ for the maps?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
WOAH! Major changes.

Only 1 merc now? I can hire 1 thru the weapons store. When/where does nr 2 come from?

WTF is with the facepalm Thesla? My old save had 2 mercs. I update to the newcand I have no mercs. I look around and find that I can hire 1 at the weapons store, so I do. Cant hire a 2nd though. I check back daily, and still cant hire a 2nd. Maybe instead of a snarky emjoi, you could address the question?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
WTF is with the facepalm Thesla? My old save had 2 mercs. I update to the newcand I have no mercs. I look around and find that I can hire 1 at the weapons store, so I do. Cant hire a 2nd though. I check back daily, and still cant hire a 2nd. Maybe instead of a snarky emjoi, you could address the question?
As stated in the (very lenghty!) 0.7.7 update devlog, all your mercenaries are removed as that update introduced a new mercenary system.

You can find a total of ten different mercenaries, including three mercenary armies if you look around.

Furrys
Sloppy Moe's
The two mercenary buttons at Redhaven Market (when outside, looking at the map)
Warrior Hall in Watery Eyes
Walton's gunstore (the one you probably took)

More are coming in 0.7.8.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I love this game so far, GD. I'll join you on SS when it finally gets activated. The biggest downside to the game I've run into are those three magical letters: WIP.
Out of curiosity, are you using CC3+ for the maps?
Thanks! It's activated now but I need to add a couple of more tiers and do some changes first, like finishing the "lost brother" quest and the last high-res renders (SS only stuff). It should be up early next week.

And yes, the WIP's are slowly gettin' killed off. Rendering morning BJs and other scenes as we speak. :)

Reactions: Peiper

they_made_me_do_it

Oct 27, 2021
GD-studios a bit of a bug report if you don't mind. In SlaveInventory passage there's recoil management code that I think doesn't do what's intended:

Code:
<<if $wpchange is true>>
<<if $av_weapon is "automaticrifle" and $av_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "rifle" and $av_ranged lte 39>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "shotgun" and $av_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "revolver" and $av_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
<<if $av_weapon is "automaticrifle" and $avIn_ranged lte 69>><<set _rec to true>><</if>>
In particular, assault rifle is checked twice, but the second time against a wrong variable, this leads to the interface warning me about the ranged skill, despite Juno having 105 in it already.

As a side note, I can't help but notice liberal application of copied code, do you think you will be able to maintain it, especially keeping in mind your extensive development plans? I'd recommend some kind of a refactor to be done sooner rather than later, but of course it's just my opinion.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes