GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Just beginning to play, but really awesome game so far. Sure, early in development, but great potential, the lore and few stories are good, very interesting mechanics and slave system, and... sexy slaves :)
I don't know if it's a bug or intended, or if I'm just being a smoothbrain, but I'm not able to sell my armors.
Anyways, great job so far. I'll keep an eye on this one, and support you if you open a Subscribestar or other plateform (DO NOT go to Patreon! With the non con content in your game you'll 100% be banned)
Thanks! :)

You're right, MoR is still in early development with a lot of upcoming features planned. I'm currently busy expanding the slave cap to 4 and working on additional maps for Ikaanos. This update (0.7.8) will be ready later in February.

Sounds great that you want to support this project. More donations means more rendered sexiness, and eventually more time for me to work on MoR. I'm waiting for my SS account to leave the Review state - so people can start subscribing. I'll post about this when it's active and ready.

Yeah, Ill probably avoid Patreon altogether, so I don't have to hold back on my creativity. ;)

EDIT: Armors are not sellable atm. Will be in 0.7.8!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
WIP = Work in progress
That doesn't answer his question. It just tells him what he already knows, the definition of WIP.

It seems to me that WIP in this game means "content to follow in later versions" rather than "content present but incomplete for now."

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
bought butt plug but how do i use it it does not show anywhere going to inventory --- accessories does not display any plugs at all ?

Reactions: Thesla

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Butt plugs: Will be implemented shortly - 0.7.9. update. Along with rendered BDSM scenes.

Slave cap increase: Next big update (couple of weeks away).

Female protagonist: Masters of Raana II.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GD-studios You have a tiny minor detail wrong:
In the docks area, the enemy group that appears at the bottom, with 1 sledgehammer and 2 combat knives,
When you enter combat with them, the icons that represent sledgehammer, and 1 combat knife is right... the third one is supposed to be a guy with a knife but the picture is guy with a sword
000.jpg
Roamer is supposed to be the guy with knife

Reactions: GD-studios

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Is there a way to change the font color off of the unreadable pale pink? The game is completely unplayable if not it blends in with the background far to we'll.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is there a way to change the font color off of the unreadable pale pink? The game is completely unplayable if not it blends in with the background far to we'll.
Strange. It shouldn't be unreadable - or pale pink. Could you post a screenshot?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes