GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios
A minor suggestion:
Please rename save slot 1 to Autosave.
It is very easy to save in slot 1 and have the autosave save over your save.

This is just a small quality of life tweak
I've renamed it to AutoSave in 0.7.7.1, that I uploaded two hours ago. Are you playing that version, or the old?

Reactions: Dixon Butz

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The top slot should rename itself to AutoSave after a day has passed.
It does. However, you can still save in the first slot.
The autosave slot normally doesnt let you put a normal save there.

It's fine, I guess. Personal preference.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time trying this game. The moment I clicked a link and it provides Dune-esque universe lore I'm instantly hooked.

Reactions: GD-studios

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So is this like a Brothel-management or more of a "hotel/harem" management ?
Because the planned Prostitution-tag confuses me a bit.
From the pics or the description it sounds more like you buy all the "LIs" as slaves and "train" them by yourself without the need to let them work on the streets.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So is this like a Brothel-management or more of a "hotel/harem" management ?
Because the planned Prostitution-tag confuses me a bit.
From the pics or the description it sounds more like you buy all the "LIs" as slaves and "train" them by yourself without the need to let them work on the streets.
You can let at least one of your girls work at Redhaven market as a prostitute. But the whoring part of MoR is still very limited. Much more planned on that front, however. After the 0.8 update!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You can let at least one of your girls work at Redhaven market as a prostitute. But the whoring part of MoR is still very limited. Much more planned on that front, however. After the 0.8 update!
Do I need to or can I avoid it? Or is this the main core/goal/purpose of the game ?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Do I need to or can I avoid it? Or is this the main core/goal/purpose of the game ?
Certainly not.

You decide the game's purpose. Live like a married couple with your favorite slave and explore the world together, or keep a harem of obedient slaves that you can sell or rent to various institutions.

If slavery and females are not your thing, work at assembly plants, play cards in taverns, or conquer bandit strongholds with hired mercenaries.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Make 1 girl work in the bookstore
Make 1 girl work in the clothing store
Profit 20 gold per day while sitting on your butt at home, training, or reading books.

Reactions: GD-studios

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Make 1 girl work in the bookstore
Make 1 girl work in the clothing store
Profit 20 gold per day while sitting on your butt at home, training, or reading books.
Im not asking about making money ingame wise but more whats the core/goal of the game is.
Catch/Buy Waifus/Slaves, train them and... what then ?
From one of the reviews it says its kinda " jack-o-ninetails " type of game but I never heard anything about that.
I get that if you put your waifus into the street to work as whores they get more and faster money. But this sounds like its a brothel game then. Which is fine, everyone has his taste.

But what do I really do ingame ? Do I create my own faction ? Do I rebel and overtook the city ?

Edit: Dev. answered in different post.

Reactions: trainindicator

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Im not asking about making money ingame wise but more whats the core/goal of the game is.
Catch/Buy Waifus/Slaves, train them and... what then ?
From one of the reviews it says its kinda " jack-o-ninetails " type of game but I never heard anything about that.
I get that if you put your waifus into the street to work as whores they get more and faster money. But this sounds like its a brothel game then. Which is fine, everyone has his taste.

But what do I really do ingame ? Do I create my own faction ? Do I rebel and overtook the city ?

Edit: Dev. answered in different post.
It seems like the goal is to make a legit sandbox game where you can actually do whatever you want and set your own goals. Obviously, this type of design needs a lot of time to cook. I'm keeping an eye on this, but will wait quite a while longer to play it.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes