GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Sorry for not uploading an updated version here on F95zone. I'm working on 0.7.7 right now and thought I'd wait for a stable release. It's out in a week or two and will feature a lot of new content.

Reactions: Guyatthestation
Jul 27, 2021
Sorry for not uploading an updated version here on F95zone. I'm working on 0.7.7 right now and thought I'd wait for a stable release. It's out in a week or two and will feature a lot of new content.
In my Oppinion, you should always update on the current version, because people like the game of what it is (even in this unfinished state). People will get attached because its good AND of anticipation what comes next. So, if you want to have a bigger Fanbase, then you should update and upload the newest version regularely ;)

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
In my Oppinion, you should always update on the current version, because people like the game of what it is (even in this unfinished state). People will get attached because its good AND of anticipation what comes next. So, if you want to have a bigger Fanbase, then you should update and upload the newest version regularely ;)
You're right of course. I'll update the F95zone version with the newest 076 release in a day or two.

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
Hi GD, really a big fan of this game, can't wait until it's finished but just in the meantime, forgive me if this has been answered already.

Maybe my brain has been spoilt by moral choice systems but I usually play through first on a "good" run so just a quick question...

Is there a way to just free a slave as opposed to selling them? (to free up slots for future quests).

Thanks and keep up the great work!!
Cheers

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hi GD, really a big fan of this game, can't wait until it's finished but just in the meantime, forgive me if this has been answered already.

Maybe my brain has been spoilt by moral choice systems but I usually play through first on a "good" run so just a quick question...

Is there a way to just free a slave as opposed to selling them? (to free up slots for future quests).

Thanks and keep up the great work!!
Cheers
I'm glad you enjoy MoR!

I've temporarily removed that possibility after revamping the interaction menus but it'll soon return as a possibility, with more fleshed-out dialogues. You'll probably see it in the large 0.7.7 release that's due out in a week or two.

imaginemetal

Jul 16, 2020
I'm glad you enjoy MoR!

I've temporarily removed that possibility after revamping the interaction menus but it'll soon return as a possibility, with more fleshed-out dialogues. You'll probably see it in the large 0.7.7 release that's due out in a week or two.

Thanks very much, sounds great, thanks for replying too! Already donated but definitely will again for the next release, be sure to update F95 or the Itch.io page if you get a Patreon for this game ever, also not sure if it's any good but seen someone on Youtube talk about Contribee. Apparently it's Patreon without any fees for the creator. Might be worth looking at :).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Thanks very much, sounds great, thanks for replying too! Already donated but definitely will again for the next release, be sure to update F95 or the Itch.io page if you get a Patreon for this game ever, also not sure if it's any good but seen someone on Youtube talk about Contribee. Apparently it's Patreon without any fees for the creator. Might be worth looking at :).
I'm grateful for all donations. :) They enable me to purchase new textures/morphs and also motivate me to continue working on MoR. And I believe I could take this project far beyond its current state so I'm also very excited about what the future might hold.

I'm opening a monthly donation account immediately after the 077 release, which is sometime in January. It's leaning toward subscribestar right now, due to Patreon's recent NSFW crackdowns (and I don't want my creative freedom to be thwarted by a company's guidelines). But I'll check out Contribee too!

Reactions: Peiper and Reij
Nov 26, 2018
Okay, i put some hours into it. Nice game. No Bugs and pretty solid. Has a lot known slave managment elements in it and is well written. Also pics and UI is good. There are not that many quests to solve right now but it is allready very entertaining in my opinion. Contains no bugs and that is a very big plus of course.
I am looking forward to future updates.
Skills, fighting, slaves, upgrading... all there.
Thanks for the game!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Okay, i put some hours into it. Nice game. No Bugs and pretty solid. Has a lot known slave managment elements in it and is well written. Also pics and UI is good. There are not that many quests to solve right now but it is allready very entertaining in my opinion. Contains no bugs and that is a very big plus of course.
I am looking forward to future updates.
Skills, fighting, slaves, upgrading... all there.
Thanks for the game!
Thank you! Yeah, stay tuned for more updates. And join our discord if you want to read about future features and vote in polls.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
GD-studios Got a quick question or possible bug report for you - Just how high does your Science have to be for the Magic Mushroom hacking attempt - my science is 260 and if it matters i have the computer in my house that boosts hacking by 25 (Stats image included for verification purposes) Im going to keep grinding my Science - I'm personally looking to see if i can find the Stat Cap lol (Im a bit of a power gamer if that was not blatantly obvious)

While I have you I suppose i will also ask - Anywhere i can grind? Int / Stealth / Survival / I am sure Chemistry will come later / and i can guess where you "Grind" the other skills.

Anyway you seem to be a super responsive Dev which i think it awesome and I love your game look forward to hearing from you.
Laz

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios Got a quick question or possible bug report for you - Just how high does your Science have to be for the Magic Mushroom hacking attempt - my science is 260 and if it matters i have the computer in my house that boosts hacking by 25 (Stats image included for verification purposes) Im going to keep grinding my Science - I'm personally looking to see if i can find the Stat Cap lol (Im a bit of a power gamer if that was not blatantly obvious)

While I have you I suppose i will also ask - Anywhere i can grind? Int / Stealth / Survival / I am sure Chemistry will come later / and i can guess where you "Grind" the other skills.

Anyway you seem to be a super responsive Dev which i think it awesome and I love your game look forward to hearing from you.
Laz
Thanks!

The Camorrah Gate is still WIP - and I regret not clarifying that as it has made a lot of people confused. :)

I'm making the player able to revisit a lot of PoI:s so it's gonna pop up again when that quest is done (better save that worker overall!).

A Science skill of 260 would probably be enough to get at least some understanding on how to open that door. :D

INT = some random events by teaching at the academy, reading books
Stealth = still waiting for the Crim Lord update so not many ways right now other than through Crit Stealth rolls while doing quests
Survival = Only way right now is by fishing at Red River

Gonna post an official wiki/manual on how to raise skills later in January. Right now I'm 100% focused on the 077 update that'll go live soon.

Nov 26, 2018

Laz
Dude! Your stats are very nice and 260 Science. OMG.

Reactions: lazeryth

Light_Saviour201

May 21, 2020
Amazing game with lots of potencial. I would recommend adding more slots for slaves like it would be cool if you are allowed to have more than 8 slaves and you can play the game as a slave trainer where you can live off your slaves and also can replace the mercenaries for slaves so you can have a group of combat focused slaves and a group who is dedicated to work at home and others non combat fields.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes