GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Thank you both!

I'll raise the slave cap in the 0.8 update but you'll be able to "store" slaves by sending them away on long-term job assignments/bootcamp already in 0.7.8 that's due out in February.

I'm also releasing the next version (077) to our discord test server in a few days and then hopefully make it public shortly after that.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Any thoughts on an autosave at some points? I keep losing progress because my computer reboots unexpectedly. There was one from a windows update 2am auto-reboot and another from a software install that needed a reboot, for instance.

Not a huge deal, but even once a week would make recovery a little less painful

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Any thoughts on an autosave at some points? I keep losing progress because my computer reboots unexpectedly. There was one from a windows update 2am auto-reboot and another from a software install that needed a reboot, for instance.

Not a huge deal, but even once a week would make recovery a little less painful
I'm looking into this right now actually and hope to be able to include it in the 0.7.7 release. Can't make any promises but it's an upcoming feature at least.

Apr 7, 2020
hello, the game looks really interesting but as I do not understand English, I have to go through a translation application which makes me lose track of the story, why not have given the opportunity to do "right click => translate automatically"?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
hello, the game looks really interesting but as I do not understand English, I have to go through a translation application which makes me lose track of the story, why not have given the opportunity to do "right click => translate automatically"?
Hello!

I've removed that intentionally but I'll add an alternative start file with the no-select JS code removed. 0.7.7's gonna hit the test-servers on thursday so I'll include it in that version after it's relatively stable and ready for a public release.

Last edited:

Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
Wow nice promising game, I was not aware what is possible to do in html. As somebody who have BDSM harem for 15 years in real life, I missing some features:
- punishment for refusal, sometimes horny slaves intentionaly dissobey just to earn a punishment... In current version MoR they just nagging without any chance for MC to punish them.
- 13 weeks from total 52 weeks in year slaves menstruating, twice per year (in average), they catch yeast infection or other lady problems
- after cane treatment skin recovering several days, even weeks - in MoR girls recuperate during the night, maximum in 1 day
- impregnation happens without birth control
- combat system (Or game´s RPG system) is quite hard, on 3rd time I was able to manage it, but still there are some mysteries to me. My MC had 77 dexternity, which was extremly hard to train further even with hired trainer, after several days I lost combat, and noticed that DEX is only 33? I do not know how this happened.

Definetly I will track development progress, as I´m considering my financial support of this game, see where this going.

Last edited:

Zinnobertod

Dec 18, 2021
Hey,
were doing actually the 0.77 Test-Game, and here is something to tease you :

The Merc-System is completely rebuild.
Now you have to look in the Citys Locations where you can hire them, and there are now two costs to deal with. First the Contract with you hire the Merc - and a day-fee to let the Merc stay at your side as long as you can afford it - or you active dismiss the Merc - or he dies in Combat.
On the second you can upgrade your Mercs Armor... If you dismiss the Merc one Day - the Costs will paid back to you.. if he dies... Unlucky for you ;)
There are "Unique-Merc" showing up in Game... if you can afford them - they will boost you a lot.
But they are very expensive - the Contract and the Day-Fee. So you have to decide if you want to fight every Day to loot enough to rise your Money - or you will ruin you with this ones in your fellowship.

The Combat-System is rebuild.
You can not look for Trouble only in Watery-Eyes - that doesn't exist anymore... it was boring anyway.
Now new Maps in Westside will show Enemies on it which you can approach and in some cases you can even deal with them... or hunt them down an loot their Bodies (as used). Some will respawn after Time - so you have enough to hunt.
This is much more fun in fact - you will see.

The Auto-Save is working - but it will be adjusted...

Much more will come up in future Updates - so stay tuned ;)

BiggestIsBest

Dec 21, 2020
Ahh... Autosave in a HTML-Game... OK. Don't believe til i see :cool:
But what has to be adjusted ?
It works, or it dosen't work ?

Zinnobertod

Dec 18, 2021
BiggestIsBest : I didnt believe it, too.
But it works. Actually the Game saves every time you come Home...
But that causes to much work for the Engine - and probably older
Hardware will slow down with it (as i understand it).
So it will be redone to Save only once a Day. A Raana-Day of course! ;)
For more Info's join the and ask the Developer himself.

Last edited:

Zinnobertod

Dec 18, 2021
Sounds like nice improvement, I like a idea of deposit for merc which will be returned if he survive.
The Merc simply does not dismiss himself after 6 Days as in all Games til 0.76.
He stayes simply in your Fellowship - til he dies, you cant afford him, or you click on "Dismiss".
Dismissing is useful, because after some Time in Game you eventually meet better ones...
And : You dont have to wait several Days if you favorite Merc shows up - and than you have perhaps two mercs which disapear to different times... They stay as long as you want. Its very cool, you will see !

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The auto save doesn't slow down the engine, but it chopped up some home based interactions in odd ways so I've decided to move it to the "Political events" section instead.

Many mercs now have unique names, backstories and quests tied to them. If they die, they're gone forever. You can also turn to Warrior halls to hire riflemen and swordsmen, but those mercenary companies don't have infinite number of soldiers either so the player shouldn't waste away his favorite mercs too easily.

This, and a lot more, will be out in a couple of days.

And as always, expect a 40-ish numbers of fresh renders, including the game's first real sex scenes.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Been playing it with a new game since the link appeared on itch.io. No issues so far. I haven't been particularly adventurous, so can't comment much on the new features, but what I have seen looks good.

Reactions: GD-studios

Hardor

May 29, 2020
On the second you can upgrade your Mercs Armor... If you dismiss the Merc one Day - the Costs will paid back to you.. if he dies... Unlucky for you ;)
What, you can't loot the armor from your fallen merc if you win the battle after he is killed? In some games I have made good profits by looting the corpses of fallen mercenaries I have hired... :whistle:

Have you done anything about the previous horrible distance portrayal in battles? It was pretty confusing when the screen shows enemy melee fighters far away and you think you can keep still shooting at them with your pea-guns before charging them, only to be surprised with one taking a hit at your weakest fighter and killing him.

Personally I wouldn't mind hex or square representation on the positioning, but at the very least the guy should be standing next to the person he will be able to attack on melee, so it is perfectly clear who will be first in line to get hit and when.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.7.7.1 is now out!

I've placed a new MEGA download link on page 1 for anyone not using Itch.io.

Reactions: Reij

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What, you can't loot the armor from your fallen merc if you win the battle after he is killed? In some games I have made good profits by looting the corpses of fallen mercenaries I have hired... :whistle:

Have you done anything about the previous horrible distance portrayal in battles? It was pretty confusing when the screen shows enemy melee fighters far away and you think you can keep still shooting at them with your pea-guns before charging them, only to be surprised with one taking a hit at your weakest fighter and killing him.

Personally I wouldn't mind hex or square representation on the positioning, but at the very least the guy should be standing next to the person he will be able to attack on melee, so it is perfectly clear who will be first in line to get hit and when.

Looting mercenary armor: Their old gear would probably be severely thrashed, but I'm planning on adding a boost to lootable Merch (or other materials after the crafting update) that simulates this.

Wonky distances: I'll tweak the CSS somewhat once I do a combat upgrade in the future. This will hopefully address the confusion regarding fighter positions.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GD-studios
A minor suggestion:
Please rename save slot 1 to Autosave.
It is very easy to save in slot 1 and have the autosave save over your save.

This is just a small quality of life tweak

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes