GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I just bought the new office for Nicole. I was a little disappointed. I was expecting to get a (probably small) income from her business and possibly some influence. The happiness bonus is nice, but by the time I saved 8k for the upgrade, Nicole was already fully submissive and ecstatically happy, so not much net benefit. Meanwhile, I lose the influence from her maid duties.

I'm assuming that there will be further developments to Nicole's story, so it's not a major issue, but right now I feel like I could use some ROI on that 8k.
This will eventually open a new quest line involving Nichole (about her old boss - if you've read her backstory). I will start implementing slave quests after the 0.8 update (by then, most of Ikaanos is mapped and ready for this).

An income bonus after finishing that quest is an interesting idea I'll put down on my list. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: curiouslycruising

polanucleus

May 6, 2020
How to update the version ? Download the new one and patched it ? Do I have to move any file ?

Edit : I just realize the link is still 7.5.1

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
How to update the version ? Download the new one and patched it ? Do I have to move any file ?
I have not yet updated the download links here on F95. I'll get to that but you can always fetch the latest version on itch.io.

The 0.7.6 update requires you to download all files since there are so many new renders.

Sep 6, 2018
A thought just occurred to me. If I remember right at some point the dev said they might alter things to allow more than 2 slaves at a time. If that's correct and future updates might not require a full download it may be a good idea to get that done sooner rather than later to help reduce players having to restart when there's an update. As it stands now if you don't want to stick with your first two slaves until you've gone through all the content not related to other slaves and wait for an update that you can just patch or transfer files for you would have to restart once the slave's quests are completed in order to be able to play through that content. If you went to the trouble of grinding up the skills and stats on a pair of slaves and then just wanted a new bit of art to look at you'd have to sell the first pair to get new slaves and you wouldn't be able to get the old slaves back to do their quests. Since the slave training is a bit grind heavy that will quickly whittle away at some people's desire to try the new content out when there are updates.

Also if the dev wants to reduce the grind a bit I recommend allowing for prostitution options other than BJs in Redhaven market. It's great that your slaves can increase oral experience there by 1 per day but what about anal and vaginal experience options? Or possibly alter the Redhaven market prostitution to give a point to a random sex skill each day. It already appears that if you aren't personally training your slave to give BJs they don't build up their enjoyment of oral along with their skill and that should probably stay the same but doing the same thing for anal and vaginal would drastically reduce the grind. Possibly even allow for variable income from prostitution based on what skill went up that day. Just like many women just don't want to do anal many prostitutes won't sell their ass or if they do it costs extra, most will try to only sell a BJ but are willing to sell vaginal sex if the John wants that instead albeit at a higher cost than the BJ.

One other thing about the prostitution side of things is that their are multiple ways a pimp gets a person to sell sex, potentially something similar could be implemented which might have an impact on the amount of money made and even the amount of experience gained by the slave. A prostitute who's only doing it to get their next fix probably doesn't go to too much trouble to make it good for their John where as a prostitute who's tricked into thinking they're in a loving relationship with their pimp and needs to do it to help him might put in extra effort or service more Johns and make more money.

Obviously prostitution isn't the big money maker in this game and probably shouldn't be. It is however a means to an end for some things. Anyway just some thoughts, take them with a grain of salt.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
A thought just occurred to me. If I remember right at some point the dev said they might alter things to allow more than 2 slaves at a time. If that's correct and future updates might not require a full download it may be a good idea to get that done sooner rather than later to help reduce players having to restart when there's an update. As it stands now if you don't want to stick with your first two slaves until you've gone through all the content not related to other slaves and wait for an update that you can just patch or transfer files for you would have to restart once the slave's quests are completed in order to be able to play through that content. If you went to the trouble of grinding up the skills and stats on a pair of slaves and then just wanted a new bit of art to look at you'd have to sell the first pair to get new slaves and you wouldn't be able to get the old slaves back to do their quests. Since the slave training is a bit grind heavy that will quickly whittle away at some people's desire to try the new content out when there are updates.

Also if the dev wants to reduce the grind a bit I recommend allowing for prostitution options other than BJs in Redhaven market. It's great that your slaves can increase oral experience there by 1 per day but what about anal and vaginal experience options? Or possibly alter the Redhaven market prostitution to give a point to a random sex skill each day. It already appears that if you aren't personally training your slave to give BJs they don't build up their enjoyment of oral along with their skill and that should probably stay the same but doing the same thing for anal and vaginal would drastically reduce the grind. Possibly even allow for variable income from prostitution based on what skill went up that day. Just like many women just don't want to do anal many prostitutes won't sell their ass or if they do it costs extra, most will try to only sell a BJ but are willing to sell vaginal sex if the John wants that instead albeit at a higher cost than the BJ.

One other thing about the prostitution side of things is that their are multiple ways a pimp gets a person to sell sex, potentially something similar could be implemented which might have an impact on the amount of money made and even the amount of experience gained by the slave. A prostitute who's only doing it to get their next fix probably doesn't go to too much trouble to make it good for their John where as a prostitute who's tricked into thinking they're in a loving relationship with their pimp and needs to do it to help him might put in extra effort or service more Johns and make more money.

Obviously prostitution isn't the big money maker in this game and probably shouldn't be. It is however a means to an end for some things. Anyway just some thoughts, take them with a grain of salt.

Several interesting ideas here.

I've integrated a patcher since the 0.7.6 update, meaning that players (hopefully) never have to restart their game when a new version goes live.

As for content and more slaves. Yes, the 0.8 version will see two additional slaves added to the player's stable. I'm gonna dive into this hopefully in January, after finishing the last 0.7 updates, that focus on world content.

The 0.8 versions will completely revamp the slavery part of MoR, adding little details and expansions to existing systems, in just the ways you explain above regarding prostitution.

Stay tuned! And join our discord to vote on game progression and slave prioritization!

Reactions: Reij

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I seem to have "lost" something. How do you give a stim shot to your mercs? I cant seem to find how to heal them, except thru time, and their contracts expire before they get healed up. (I know, I can extend the contract...but if they are resting to heal, we arent raiding bad guys in westside and generating revenue)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I seem to have "lost" something. How do you give a stim shot to your mercs? I cant seem to find how to heal them, except thru time, and their contracts expire before they get healed up. (I know, I can extend the contract...but if they are resting to heal, we arent raiding bad guys in westside and generating revenue)
Press the View Troop button while outside. Heal them by clicking on the stimpack next to their Health bar.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
What's a good way to raise "kindness"? I was a bit harsh in breaking Rebecca's will, and now I'd like to spoil my obedient slave a little to make up for it. But the obvious things like theatre and going for walks don't seem to help much.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What's a good way to raise "kindness"? I was a bit harsh in breaking Rebecca's will, and now I'd like to spoil my obedient slave a little to make up for it. But the obvious things like theatre and going for walks don't seem to help much.
Best way is to encourage her in various ways, tell her she's a smart and beautiful girl.

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is it possible in 0.76b to assign slaves to the party? The slave slots seem to have disappeared from the "manage followers" screen

I want to try out some of the new piercings, but can't work out how to get the slaves into the shop.

Sep 6, 2018
Is it possible in 0.76b to assign slaves to the party? The slave slots seem to have disappeared from the "manage followers" screen

I want to try out some of the new piercings, but can't work out how to get the slaves into the shop.
If you look at the spot where you swap which slave you're going to interact with you should see icons that look like a standing woman with her legs spread wide and an arm over her head. Set the slave you want to follow you to a store in the top position then click that icon, that slave is now following you when you leave the house. If you want to have a slave stop following you you'll have to return home to uncheck that icon. You can still have both slaves follow you at the same time by clicking the icon for both, but the top slave will be the one getting assigned for work at stores/getting pierced etc.

Reactions: GD-studios

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If you look at the spot where you swap which slave you're going to interact with you should see icons that look like a standing woman with her legs spread wide and an arm over her head.
Is that what that means. I've tried toggling it one and off, but never really combined that with going shopping.

OK. Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes