Sep 6, 2018
The point of it all is that intelligence is limited whereas physics can be trained until the player is satisfied.
Charm cant be "trained" Intelligence cant be "trained.
Shooting, strength, dexterity can

Story is great. Game is great. All we need is more story, more quests, more training, and more rooms.
The best praise I can give to any game is this:
I played it more than once without an update inbetween. Seriously, this is my highest praise!
Actually charm can be trained and quite easily too, simply start seducing your slave and caress twice then kiss once over and over again. Each caress is a chance at a charm increase and each kiss is a chance to raise both your kiss skill and the slave's, also caress reduces the slave's current pain by 1. Body kissing only has a chance to raise your kiss skill but also works. Getting the slave naked below the waist and licking her pussy gives a chance for cunnilingus skill ups too. If you don't care about how much time you use up you can do this for the two hours you're allowed for seduction before you have sex with your slave each time and raise your charm to the point where you have a bonus to all social interactions quite quickly.

A couple of things bugging me though are raising the stealth skill so I can pick locks that the game says my skill is too low to pick because I haven't found any way to raise that skill yet and the door where you pick magic mushrooms must have a really high science requirement because my science skill is over 70 and I still don't have a high enough skill to hack it.

Also I agree with dmmt wholeheartedly, GD-studios has been very involved in this thread answering questions and helping us with information. More so than most other devs as far as I've seen in other game's threads. Keep up the good work GD-studios.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Thank you both. :) I'm actually seeing it as I'm writing a game WITH the community, and not only FOR the community. I mean, what's better than the input and suggestions from hundreds of people who have perhaps a million hours of combined gaming time with similar titles?

Burglary and Hacking will be expanded in a future version. The Grid is not that far away and the possibility to live as a criminal will likely see the day before moving on with the outskirts. The Crim Lord update is gonna be similar to the Academy, with mini games, stealing from vendors, educating your slaves to pickpocket at night and other dodgy stuff. Including picking locks.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thank you both. :) I'm actually seeing it as I'm writing a game WITH the community, and not only FOR the community. I mean, what's better than the input and suggestions from hundreds of people who have perhaps a million hours of combined gaming time with similar titles?
I actually only have about 78,840 hours of game time in the last 18 years and probably only about 43,800 hours prior to that.
Total game time in my life is only roughly 122,640 hours.
Rookie numbers really but I should get that up pretty easily since I am full time retired now

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I actually only have about 78,840 hours of game time in the last 18 years and probably only about 43,800 hours prior to that.
Total game time in my life is only roughly 122,640 hours.
Rookie numbers really but I should get that up pretty easily since I am full time retired now
That's a good foundation but you really have some catching up to do. ;)

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
6 hrs day x 365 days yr x 41 years = 89,790
12 hrs day x 365 days yr x 2 yrs of pandemic = 8,760
= grand total of 98,540

Imma lightweight

Reactions: caju

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
What's the rule when the
Code:
Frame: ... <<link 'INSPECT'>>
(slave->inspect-> body/frame) shows?

Last edited:

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
Request: Can you update all :hover styles to also do :focus ? while it's not the very best solution, it stills helps a lot with keyboard navigation.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What's the rule when the
Code:
Frame: ... <<link 'INSPECT'>>
shows?
That's a dialog API executing. But you're talking about an older version. I've completely removed that (temporarily - a new observe-weight system is due soon) in the 076 version.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
6 hrs day x 365 days yr x 41 years = 89,790
12 hrs day x 365 days yr x 2 yrs of pandemic = 8,760
= grand total of 98,540

Imma lightweight
Let me see...

14 hrs a day x 365 days x4 years (SWG-WOW-Mortal Online I era)
6 hrs day x 365 days x5 years
0 hrs day x 365 days x5 years (hippie life)
6 hrs day x 365 days x6 years

Total: a little over 44 000 hours.

You are titans compared to me. I should listen and obey.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Just saw the 0.7.6beta, looking forward to play it soon.

Saved up to 20k in-game credit for future upgrades.
You'll need cash, for all the expensive clothing, perfumes, and gold piercings that'll be for sale after Nika's clothes reopens.

I hope for a sunday release.

truyers

May 5, 2017
I'm playing on joyplay with my phone, and the left side getting cut off justlike this, any recommendations to fix this, please? Screenshot_20211217-025053.png Screenshot_20211217-025053.png

truyers

May 5, 2017
I'm working on a fix for this. Need to make some adjustments in the CSS and apply that to to the wrappers. I'll begin looking at that after the next big release.
owh, thank you very much, don't forget to mention it on the opening page when it finally fixed, i mean on page one in this thread, thanks for your wonderful work sir, have a good day

Reactions: GD-studios

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I don't understand how to play and what to do?
Lots of ways.

Simplest to get started, exit your house, click one the arrow marked "Hamilton Square" and then in the next area, click on the sign saying "Kymanto Hall".

That'll get you set on the main quest. Kymanto Hall sells slaves as well.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I use a TTS due to medical issues that make reading difficult. Is there a way of copying the text to the clipboard where the TTS can read it?
I have included a special version for you in the "User select (none)" folder. Added to update 0.7.6 which is now live on Itch.io.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes