GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I did all that, and then save-scummed until I got a win. It happened on the 27th combat.

The best mercs I could get were a rifleman and a pistoleer. Maybe that was my problem: poor RNG luck with the available mercs?
Yeah, they are only medium tier mercs. With a space marine +special-ops/ex-marine, and at least one slave with combat armor, you'd have had a 50-50 chance of winning. But this particular combat was meant to be very hard, and you didn't have to win to move the quest forward.

It was also a taste of the high-level and high-rewarding type of combat you'll begin to see in the 0.7.7 update when Westside slums expands.

Reactions: Joe Steel

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You really NEED that Space Marine merc for that combat. His automatic rifle, and you buy one too; gives you the punch to win that battle.

Reactions: GD-studios

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the clarification, GD-Studios. I will wait until update then.
I would not even really mind if it caps at 4, but 2 max is untenable for anyone who actually wanted to build their "bodyguards" before training slaves for profit.

Reactions: GD-studios

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If this is going to be a slave trainer, what it needs is some means of responding to a slave's refusal to cooperate. It ruins the credinbbility of the concept when the slave powner says "slave, wash my back," the slave says "I refuse because I don't want to," and the owner implicitly accepts the right of the slave to refuse service. No slave society worked like that. The game becomes a cranky girlfriend simulator if the girlfriend can just refuse to do things because she doesn't feel like it.

If the owner could immediately punish a recalcitrant slave, then, sure, the slave will be unhappy, but the slave's will to be defiant will also go down a bit. As far as I can tell right now, the only way to get a slave to be obedient is to woo her and give her freedoms and presents, which is reversing the relationship and making the owner the slave of the property.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
If this is going to be a slave trainer, what it needs is some means of responding to a slave's refusal to cooperate. It ruins the credinbbility of the concept when the slave powner says "slave, wash my back," the slave says "I refuse because I don't want to," and the owner implicitly accepts the right of the slave to refuse service. No slave society worked like that. The game becomes a cranky girlfriend simulator if the girlfriend can just refuse to do things because she doesn't feel like it.

If the owner could immediately punish a recalcitrant slave, then, sure, the slave will be unhappy, but the slave's will to be defiant will also go down a bit. As far as I can tell right now, the only way to get a slave to be obedient is to woo her and give her freedoms and presents, which is reversing the relationship and making the owner the slave of the property.

^ EXACTLY!

Cage them, deprive them of food until they acquiesce, feed them from a dog bowl to break their will, collar and leash walk on all 4s around the yard and gawd help them if they stand up on 2 legs because they see someone walking toward them, etc. I do like what the game is trying to do. Lil RPG, lil slave trainer, lil resource management. But there needs to be immediate repercussions for the slave, who refuses to comply. And further penalizing the slaver, for not knowing how to spank effectively, is not it.

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
If she is disobedient in the shower then punish her with a bondage session afterwards.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So...

• I bought Lovissa
  • I shower with her
  • I suggest sex
  • She agrees to sex if I give her the rest of the day off
  • I say OK
  • we do it
  • I can't give her the day off because it's gone 10am
  • next day she's angry
Moral is, I suppose, don't let your slaves set preconditions in sex. Still, I can't see any way that's ever going to be possible. Well, maybe if I skip the morning shower...

Feb 4, 2020
I am playing as a loving master with true love selected. Everything seems to be working fine by now but the willpower of the second slave Juno, just keeps increasing but since I do not assign her any duty it does not reflect on my playthrough.

If she is willing to do everything, is there any need to lower her willpower? I have already assigned her to the academy so there is no need for low willpower only job. And also applying for professor work for slave seems to be bugged out, it cannot be selected.

There is obedience increase when asking her dreams, but I do not see the change in stats, is it a hidden value?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If she is disobedient in the shower then punish her with a bondage session afterwards.
But that's not different than just randomly punishing her. Resentment goes up, happiness goes down, and there's no change in willpower. Punishments need to be tied to a slave's acts, not random, if the game is going to be a slave trainer.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Okay, let me clarify a few things regarding the slave-master relationship here.

Firstly, the slaves you're able to purchase or acquire in MoR right now are untrained girls who definitely didn’t see themselves ending up in a crumbling, old house together with a sadistic master. They are captured brigands, non-sexual maid servants, educated merchants/academy applicants, or high-willpower criminals that'll take shit from no one (except Amelia/Piper, who are almost, but not entirely, docile). They'll offer the MC a tough time, screaming and cursing at him for weeks if he decides to go the not-so-kindly path of molding them into servitude.

Compliant slaves will see the day in Crystal Hills, once that goes live. And they'll cost more than just the small-cash you throw at the Kymanto slave handler when buying one of the currently six available captives.

Secondly, if a slave refuses to scrub you in the shower, or lay with you in bed, or give you a blowjob, there are many ways to correct her already, even if those systems will be heavily expanded in the 0.8.X line of updates.

You can scold her – explain sexual/domestic chores in a dominant way, scream at her with lewd sexual suggestions, or talk dominantly in other ways offered through the interaction system. You can also use aggressive petting during seduction and use dominant "dirty talk" to affect her. All this will probably make a fiery girl angry, but it'll also have a chance to slowly disintegrate her willpower.

And of course, if this isn't enough, or if you want to show her that she's just a pleasure hole, buy a rope and tie her up. That'll leave her body completely at your mercy (Bondage section).

Actions like these always have a chance to instantly lower her WILLPOWER, based on if a skill roll is successful or not, OR, in some circumstances, pure chance.

You should also keep track of a slave's Humiliation value while forming her with the dominant approach. If this has reached 15/15 before going to bed, her WILLPOWER will automatically decrease.

Tie the girl up during nighttime (through the bondage section) or increase your security measures to keep her from running away. (I'll add a prison chamber and make slaves less keen on escaping if you have active mercenaries in your troop in a future update.)

But lastly, I acknowledge that there's a need to expand and refine these systems to make them more realistic. I'll dive deeper into this after expanding Westside slums, which is next up after the Inventory/clothes revamp that'll go live next weekend.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So...

• I bought Lovissa
  • I shower with her
  • I suggest sex
  • She agrees to sex if I give her the rest of the day off
  • I say OK
  • we do it
  • I can't give her the day off because it's gone 10am
  • next day she's angry
Moral is, I suppose, don't let your slaves set preconditions in sex. Still, I can't see any way that's ever going to be possible. Well, maybe if I skip the morning shower...
You should be able to give her the day off after she returns home from work.

Reactions: docclox

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hmm. She didn't have a job. I tried giving her the next day off, but it didn't seem to help.
Actually my bad. There should be a special variable kicking in here that didn't. I've fixed that for the next update by simplifying the give day off command. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: seden

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

i felt like everything you do punish you, and the slave hate you no matter what

i really surprised to see people doing well i relly liked the game i just not good enough to play

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Okay, let me clarify a few things regarding the slave-master relationship here.

Firstly, the slaves you're able to purchase or acquire in MoR right now are untrained girls who definitely didn’t see themselves ending up in a crumbling, old house together with a sadistic master. They are captured brigands, non-sexual maid servants, educated merchants/academy applicants, or high-willpower criminals that'll take shit from no one (except Amelia/Piper, who are almost, but not entirely, docile). They'll offer the MC a tough time, screaming and cursing at him for weeks if he decides to go the not-so-kindly path of molding them into servitude.

Compliant slaves will see the day in Crystal Hills, once that goes live. And they'll cost more than just the small-cash you throw at the Kymanto slave handler when buying one of the currently six available captives.

Secondly, if a slave refuses to scrub you in the shower, or lay with you in bed, or give you a blowjob, there are many ways to correct her already, even if those systems will be heavily expanded in the 0.8.X line of updates.

You can scold her – explain sexual/domestic chores in a dominant way, scream at her with lewd sexual suggestions, or talk dominantly in other ways offered through the interaction system. You can also use aggressive petting during seduction and use dominant "dirty talk" to affect her. All this will probably make a fiery girl angry, but it'll also have a chance to slowly disintegrate her willpower.

And of course, if this isn't enough, or if you want to show her that she's just a pleasure hole, buy a rope and tie her up. That'll leave her body completely at your mercy (Bondage section).

Actions like these always have a chance to instantly lower her WILLPOWER, based on if a skill roll is successful or not, OR, in some circumstances, pure chance.

You should also keep track of a slave's Humiliation value while forming her with the dominant approach. If this has reached 15/15 before going to bed, her WILLPOWER will automatically decrease.

Tie the girl up during nighttime (through the bondage section) or increase your security measures to keep her from running away. (I'll add a prison chamber and make slaves less keen on escaping if you have active mercenaries in your troop in a future update.)

But lastly, I acknowledge that there's a need to expand and refine these systems to make them more realistic. I'll dive deeper into this after expanding Westside slums, which is next up after the Inventory/clothes revamp that'll go live next weekend.

Yes, you can tie her up, but as soon as you untie her...she'll escape. Game needs a way of (1) marking a slave, tats or brands; (2) a way of securing a recalcitrant slave over night. You leave her tied up overnight, she injures herself. Need a chain and collar, or a cage, or wall mounted shackles. Now granted, a girl kept such a way overnight, can also not be sent to work. But then, the point of the shackles, collar&chain, cage is not to show privileges, but to reinforce that fr ex when Lovisa says "I am not your fuck toy"..."yes my dear, yes you ARE. That is PRECISELY, what you are. You are my 18 yr old fuck toy. Now get over here, shoulders down, ass up...."

I want to stress, I mean I want to make perfectly clear....these "criticisms" if oyu will, are not intended to be mean, spiteful or discouraging. Not at all. The only reason I for one am bothering with them, is because I like the game now. I want to see it get even better. I see a certain ridiculousness in a slave telling their master, "No. I dont feel like it and you just have to respect that. Thats just how it is". That line will come up the day after you talked to her, explained her sexual duties, and she agreed that as a slave refusal is absurd so she just needs to submit. The very next day...she says NO. I want to the system work. I truly do.

I started out making my character with the +30 charm for teen subdual, Silver tongued devil just oozing charm. But then, in combat I couldnt the barn floor, from inside the barn. So now I build my character to handle combat, and he'll simply dominate the female slaves. They can like it or...they can feel my wrath. But doctoring them up after they hurt themselves, gets expensive. (particularly when coupled with the lost income, by not being able to send them to work. I mean, if they''ll escape while you sleep...they damn sure ant coming home from work.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes