GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Currently have Juno in my team, she has sore in vagina status as a result from bondage session, it lasted for at least 10 days now. Is there a way to heal her faster?
If you have additional slaves, set Juno as your first slave before ending the day. It's a small bug that doesn't allow secondary slaves to lower their wear states fast enough. Fixed in 0.7.6.

But, if you've been really tough to her, it might take up to two weeks before it all clears. And it won't clear if she's strapped to the stool.

Reactions: ParagonPaladin

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Windows 7 Ultimate Svc Pk 1
What browser are you using?

What version of MoR are you playing?

Are you playing offline?

The missing pics in your screenshot use a variable-based image path assignment whose main purpose is to take the load of bloated game files. Would be interesting to know if some systems/browsers don't support that.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Are or will there be any nonhumans in this game? (By nonhuman I mean everything from barely different, like elfs or exotic skin colours, to anthros and even outright monsters).

(Havent even played the game yet, so bear that in mind if some of what I ask gets answered like 2 minutes into the story >_<)

Jan 18, 2018
The books say I don't have enough intelligence to absorb all the information when I finish reading them. What other ways are there to increase intelligence besides books and the academy?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The books say I don't have enough intelligence to absorb all the information when I finish reading them. What other ways are there to increase intelligence besides books and the academy?
There's a new starting trait that increases Intelligence in the 0752-update but there are unfortunately only a few random instances here and there that raises the INT attribute, other than the university.

The main way is to read books. It'll be less "damaging" to the progress/wasting books-dilemma once I add more readable material.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
What browser are you using?
Firefox 95.0 (64-bit)

What version of MoR are you playing?
Believed to be 0751, based on the name of the zip file.
EDIT: Verified by starting a new game.

1639236163980.png

Are you playing offline?
Yes.

The missing pics in your screenshot use a variable-based image path assignment whose main purpose is to take the load of bloated game files. Would be interesting to know if some systems/browsers don't support that.
EDIT: Saved my game as a text file. Closed Firefox. Opened the HTML file (start_game.html) with Chrome. (Open With.Google Chrome). Loaded the text file save. Same symptom.

1639236230602.png

1639235992821.png

EDIT2: Further experimentation seems to show that the problem is associated with the saves. Starting a new game does not exhibit the issue.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
GD-studios thanks for responding. Now I have a new issue, that seems to be designed into the game: when I take on the quest to knock off the House Cyker stronghold,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is expected and designed that way, then no problem. If
, then adjustments seem to be needed.

The game plays on despite this, so maybe it isn't an issue.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios thanks for responding. Now I have a new issue, that seems to be designed into the game: when I take on the quest to knock off the House Cyker stronghold,
If this is expected and designed that way, then no problem. If
, then adjustments seem to be needed.

The game plays on despite this, so maybe it isn't an issue.
It's a very tough fight, but you're given 4k to build your army. The best strategy is to hire better mercs (dismiss the ones you've got and wait for better to show up as alternatives), equip slaves with Heavy leather armor or better (for tanking purposes if they can't fight), buy yourself a combat armor and a rifle/automatic rifle to whip out high amounts of damage.

Even if you lose, the game continues, but with chapter 3 playing out a bit differently.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
EDIT2: Further experimentation seems to show that the problem is associated with the saves. Starting a new game does not exhibit the issue.
Interesting. Hmm... It should be compatible between those saves. But... do you remember if you began your game before the 0.7.5.0 update?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Are or will there be any nonhumans in this game? (By nonhuman I mean everything from barely different, like elfs or exotic skin colours, to anthros and even outright monsters).

(Havent even played the game yet, so bear that in mind if some of what I ask gets answered like 2 minutes into the story >_<)
That's the great mystery - if you read the lore. Who built the gates? Are there intelligent lifeforms on Raana?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
one "trick" if you will, transfers from "normal" gaming quite well here...save scrumming.

BEFORE you interact with your slave...save the game.

Now if your interaction goes poorly, reload and try again. Rinse and repeat, until you get the desired outcome.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I believe the save is from v067, based on the other zip file name (MoR_067.zip).
That explains it. The 067 version is from before the imgpath update, and officially not save game compatible. I've added a fix for this in the next update. The images should start to appear by just entering your house.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Is it really not possible to increase max slaves? I spent a lot of time training slaves that can fight, and have no desire to sell them just so I can do anything else.

Reactions: tsap

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a very tough fight, but you're given 4k to build your army. The best strategy is to hire better mercs (dismiss the ones you've got and wait for better to show up as alternatives), equip slaves with Heavy leather armor or better (for tanking purposes if they can't fight), buy yourself a combat armor and a rifle/automatic rifle to whip out high amounts of damage.

Even if you lose, the game continues, but with chapter 3 playing out a bit differently.

I did all that, and then save-scummed until I got a win. It happened on the 27th combat.

The best mercs I could get were a rifleman and a pistoleer. Maybe that was my problem: poor RNG luck with the available mercs?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it really not possible to increase max slaves? I spent a lot of time training slaves that can fight, and have no desire to sell them just so I can do anything else.
At this moment you can only have four slaves max. This number will hopefully be increased in the future, but for now you're stuck with four.

Sep 6, 2018
At this moment you can only have four slaves max. This number will hopefully be increased in the future, but for now you're stuck with four.
Is that 2 slaves and 2 mercs? If not how do you get more than 2 slaves cause I seem to be limited to 2 slaves still.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Cheers. Ok, I have yet to find how to increase the max at all. Please enlighten my dumb arse.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Right now: 2 slaves max. +2 mercenaries.

0.8.0 update: 4 slaves max. +2 mercenaries. (Can still only use two slaves in combat).

0.8.5+ update: Maybe 6 slaves (with two in some form of "hibernation/long term away-from-home-work" mode). But a big MAYBE on this, as adding slaves is both time consuming and complex, due to MoR:s detailed ruleset regarding slave interaction, slave's AI and their unique emotional states. It will be done eventually, but I might push the 6 slaves addition to a later release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Assassin2701
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes