B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Yes, you can tie her up, but as soon as you untie her...she'll escape. Game needs a way of (1) marking a slave, tats or brands; (2) a way of securing a recalcitrant slave over night. You leave her tied up overnight, she injures herself. Need a chain and collar, or a cage, or wall mounted shackles. Now granted, a girl kept such a way overnight, can also not be sent to work. But then, the point of the shackles, collar&chain, cage is not to show privileges, but to reinforce that fr ex when Lovisa says "I am not your fuck toy"..."yes my dear, yes you ARE. That is PRECISELY, what you are. You are my 18 yr old fuck toy. Now get over here, shoulders down, ass up...."

I want to stress, I mean I want to make perfectly clear....these "criticisms" if oyu will, are not intended to be mean, spiteful or discouraging. Not at all. The only reason I for one am bothering with them, is because I like the game now. I want to see it get even better. I see a certain ridiculousness in a slave telling their master, "No. I dont feel like it and you just have to respect that. Thats just how it is". That line will come up the day after you talked to her, explained her sexual duties, and she agreed that as a slave refusal is absurd so she just needs to submit. The very next day...she says NO. I want to the system work. I truly do.

I started out making my character with the +30 charm for teen subdual, Silver tongued devil just oozing charm. But then, in combat I couldnt the barn floor, from inside the barn. So now I build my character to handle combat, and he'll simply dominate the female slaves. They can like it or...they can feel my wrath. But doctoring them up after they hurt themselves, gets expensive. (particularly when coupled with the lost income, by not being able to send them to work. I mean, if they''ll escape while you sleep...they damn sure ant coming home from work.
I have had no problem with slaves escaping, you need to max out security and do a daily patrol of the perimeter of your estate. In my current play through I am proud to say my character hasn't once fought in battle. At the beginning of the game I hired the space marine and the ex-special forces mercenaries and they do the fighting. I hold at the back with a whipping cane to direct the course of battle as a gentleman academic should. That leaves me around 1-2 thousand a day in net profit that leaves me free for the rest of the day for scholarly pursuits, the management of one's estate and leisure with the ladies, suitable pass times for a member of the ruling class.

As for the women if you want to break them, it is very easy, just tie them up and anally rape and torture them for days. However, if you want to create from them a symbol of your power and sophistication that raises your prestige and position in Ikaanian society and makes you the envy of other members of the owning class then that takes time and study. Read the available literature and raise your skills in charm manipulation and BDSM. There are a number of objects that you can buy for your home that will also help with this.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
I have had no problem with slaves escaping, you need to max out security and do a daily patrol of the perimeter of your estate. In my current play through I am proud to say my character hasn't once fought in battle. At the beginning of the game I hired the space marine and the ex-special forces mercenaries and they do the fighting. I hold at the back with a whipping cane to direct the course of battle as a gentleman academic should. That leaves me around 1-2 thousand a day in net profit that leaves me free for the rest of the day for scholarly pursuits, the management of one's estate and leisure with the ladies, suitable pass times for a member of the ruling class.

As for the women if you want to break them, it is very easy, just tie them up and anally rape and torture them for days. However, if you want to create from them a symbol of your power and sophistication that raises your prestige and position in Ikaanian society and makes you the envy of other members of the owning class then that takes time and study. Read the available literature and raise your skills in charm manipulation and BDSM. There are a number of objects that you can buy for your home that will also help with this.
Spiffing Brit over here.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Yes, you can tie her up, but as soon as you untie her...she'll escape. Game needs a way of (1) marking a slave, tats or brands; (2) a way of securing a recalcitrant slave over night. You leave her tied up overnight, she injures herself. Need a chain and collar, or a cage, or wall mounted shackles. Now granted, a girl kept such a way overnight, can also not be sent to work. But then, the point of the shackles, collar&chain, cage is not to show privileges, but to reinforce that fr ex when Lovisa says "I am not your fuck toy"..."yes my dear, yes you ARE. That is PRECISELY, what you are. You are my 18 yr old fuck toy. Now get over here, shoulders down, ass up...."

I actually share your vision about this "problem". It's just a matter of implementation and complexity. Right now, the slave AI remembers how you've treated her – your actions, your approach, and all that. What it doesn’t remember is what the MC has said to her, other than in a few scripted events (events that I aim to increase further on). This might cause strange conversations at times as many answers are random, within a couple of set if-variables.

There might be five random answers if the slave's WILLPOWER is between 5-10 + her respect for you is low + you have a stocky build. And then there are five completely different answers if you ask her for anal sex, and her WILLPOWER is between 5-10, and if you have a massive cock that has hurt her in an earlier occasion. This is what I'm constantly adding and expanding on when I have a "200 unique lines of dialogue added" note in an update.

One day, with enough tweaks, this might become something that finally feels "alive" and organic. That's my hope anyway.

Your other suggestions are also on the list – this week's big update for instance, that actually focuses on other things than slave AI, introduces collars that decrease a slave's will to escape and make some tweaks to the domination engine.

You'll also see dungeons, guard houses, and a lot of other stuff related to this in future versions.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You are clearly on the right track. The game is uniquely refeshing with its rpg elements bridging far beyond only slaving. I have no doubt, that the dialogue trees are rather complex. I wish I had a solution for that.

You mention how the game remembers the pain from anal...I had to chuckle. 1st play through I of course went horsecock and absurd loads. I dont do that anymore after an encounter with Lovisa where she essentially said to keep that monstrosity away from her, following a consensual attempt at anal. lol

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
You are clearly on the right track. The game is uniquely refeshing with its rpg elements bridging far beyond only slaving. I have no doubt, that the dialogue trees are rather complex. I wish I had a solution for that.

You mention how the game remembers the pain from anal...I had to chuckle. 1st play through I of course went horsecock and absurd loads. I dont do that anymore after an encounter with Lovisa where she essentially said to keep that monstrosity away from her, following a consensual attempt at anal. lol
Monster cocks are bugged at the moment and you can only penetrate during anal rape not during consensual sex. The game text will ask you to train her with plugs as you are too big but they aren't implemented yet. I got the answer on discord.
  • Press F!2 to open the console
  • Type SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 6 into the terminal
She is now capable of taking your 10" member. Though I am looking forward to the training with plugs scenes being implemented.

Reactions: LikkerdySplit
Feb 4, 2020
Trying to be a loving master here. Now both girls are very respectful, relationship at soulmate, fully accepted their duties, do I need to worry about the raising willpower or I can completely ignore it since I can always get what I want?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Monster cocks are bugged at the moment and you can only penetrate during anal rape not during consensual sex. The game text will ask you to train her with plugs as you are too big but they aren't implemented yet. I got the answer on discord.
  • Press F!2 to open the console
  • Type SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 6 into the terminal
She is now capable of taking your 10" member. Though I am looking forward to the training with plugs scenes being implemented.
A sneak peak on a not-too-far-away update...

show.JPG

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
In my current play through I am proud to say my character hasn't once fought in battle. At the beginning of the game I hired the space marine and the ex-special forces mercenaries and they do the fighting. I hold at the back with a whipping cane to direct the course of battle as a gentleman academic should.
Bah, a proper master should be at the peak of not just mental acuity, but physical prowess as well. How can your subordinates respect you if you cannot beat the shit out of all who dare oppose you? Spend your days training and teaching the unwashed masses to fear your martial ability, and your evenings reading a nice book with a cup of your preferred beverage and a slave's mouth around your cock.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
The plain truth that we are all of us, playing a different role for the MC, is indicative of how well the foundation for this game has been laid. It also however, indicates how much work this Dev has to do, in order to account for all the variables introduced by the differing "master types".

LOTS of potential here!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
In my most recent playthrough, I was at day 107 before I even picked a slave to come home with me. (Nicole)
It is fairly easy to develop martial skill so I chose to go with an "intellectual slavemaster"
It seems that you can advance only so far mentally by the university and books so high starting brainpower is a must !
Shooting and physics dont have the same limitations.

Reactions: B4dFr3d

dmmt

May 8, 2020
+5 to INT is the most I have found from the various starting backgrounds. (Parentage and what you did) Then you can get a lil more from the 3 characteristics you get to choose, then either a -3 if you take yung pr a +1 if you take prime age. But not a significant nr at any rate; ranging from a low starting value of 27 and a high of 38.

Jan 18, 2018
Any thoughts about making reading books repeatable? Something like 25% the amount you get from it the first time through, do stats are still trainable even without implementing new books.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The scholar approach was practically non-existent before the Academy and it still needs some fine-tuning and widening. There are some nice features coming in The historical society and in North Whitehaven later on that'll open up the scholarly world even further, not to mention more courses and dueling/interacting with professors.

You can pick the Brainy trait since 0.7.5.2, which provides a +12 INT boost. I've also added a new skill book in the 0.7.6 update. It's expensive but pleasantly rewarding in both Science, Academics, and INT.

Making books repeatable is an interesting idea. Requires some restructuring but certainly doable.

Reactions: Black_Lotus1408
Feb 4, 2020
Started the game prior to the brainy trait update and picked young starting age, even with a scientist background fully devoted to academics, I have only 35 INT. Repeatable book is certainly a big help since I do not want to restart all these stat and money grinds.

I can not find any chemistry book other than neutronic arts, will there be a wiki for this game so I can look what content I missed?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Started the game prior to the brainy trait update and picked young starting age, even with a scientist background fully devoted to academics, I have only 35 INT. Repeatable book is certainly a big help since I do not want to restart all these stat and money grinds.

I can not find any chemistry book other than neutronic arts, will there be a wiki for this game so I can look what content I missed?
Chemistry will get its own dedicated update along with the crafting system and implementation of resources.

And a wiki is on its way!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Making books repeatable is an interesting idea. Requires some restructuring but certainly doable.
The point of it all is that intelligence is limited whereas physics can be trained until the player is satisfied.
Charm cant be "trained" Intelligence cant be "trained.
Shooting, strength, dexterity can

Story is great. Game is great. All we need is more story, more quests, more training, and more rooms.
The best praise I can give to any game is this:
I played it more than once without an update inbetween. Seriously, this is my highest praise!

Reactions: GD-studios
Dec 9, 2019
Playing .7.5.1

Honestly? The biggest problem I have is seeing the various girls that are included in the game currently. Because I've only got two slots of slaves, and after weeks of breaking down barriers, training them, learning their backstories, watching them go from hating me with all their might, to thriving in my service... I don't want to just sell them and pick up another. I'm attached.

I know the Dev has a plan, and a roadmap on the development of the game. But I would like to ask that we expand the number of slaves we can keep in our household.

I would suggest this: assigning the girls roles that remove them from your direct control. These roles can have specific requirements and benefits for both the slaves, and the household. But would ultimately remove them from your direct supervision. This would keep the existing system of two slaves under your care, and allow us to see everything that is currently included in the game.

Role suggestions: Maid, Love-Slave, Bodyguard, ambassador, slave-trainer, Cook/hunter/fisher, scavenger, researcher/chemist/tutor for the master, plus the various existing working positions at the shops.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Playing .7.5.1

Honestly? The biggest problem I have is seeing the various girls that are included in the game currently. Because I've only got two slots of slaves, and after weeks of breaking down barriers, training them, learning their backstories, watching them go from hating me with all their might, to thriving in my service... I don't want to just sell them and pick up another. I'm attached.

I know the Dev has a plan, and a roadmap on the development of the game. But I would like to ask that we expand the number of slaves we can keep in our household.

I would suggest this: assigning the girls roles that remove them from your direct control. These roles can have specific requirements and benefits for both the slaves, and the household. But would ultimately remove them from your direct supervision. This would keep the existing system of two slaves under your care, and allow us to see everything that is currently included in the game.

Role suggestions: Maid, Love-Slave, Bodyguard, ambassador, slave-trainer, Cook/hunter/fisher, scavenger, researcher/chemist/tutor for the master, plus the various existing working positions at the shops.

That is somewhat in the lines of what's gonna happen in the 0.8 update. The cap will go from 2 to 4 (in a first step).

But as the game is mostly centered around two slaves and how they interact with each other (and the player), it would take months of code reconstruction to just push an additional two into the game and have them interact with the world in the same way as the two primary slaves do now.

A relatively easy solution would be to let the MC build "The annex". This is an external house on his premises that holds two additional slaves. You'll be able to use and interact with annex slaves as you'd do with primary slaves - take walks, do activities, go out on dinner dates, have sex, punish, bondage, dress up, etc. The only things you can't do are applying them to vendors, the academy or use them in combat.

It's no problem to down- or upgrade slaves from annex to primary. You could, for instance, easily hold your combat slaves in the annex or vice versa, and then just move them up to the primary slots before heading out on adventures. Decorating your annex might even make it the preferred building for slaves – like a personal chateau.

This strategy of increasing the cap might take a couple of weeks instead of the six months a complete revamp would require. I might make that one day - it's doable, but very time consuming.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes