Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
There's a minor update coming tomorrow that fixes some critical bugs. I'll also make a few additions/changes and add about ten new slave pics.

0.7.6 goes live next week, featuring a new vendor, more clothes, perfumes, piercings, a minor quest and a new inventory system for slaves. There will also be a huge art pack.

I sent a ticket to F95zone's admins a couple of days ago requesting ownership of this thread. But until that happens, check MoR's itch.io page for the latest updates. 0.6.7 is an ancient version that's lackning in many ways. I do NOT recommend anyone to download it.
You did major updates, so I updated it.

Sep 6, 2018
I had originally downloaded the 0.6.7 from here and just downloaded the 0.7.51 version from itch. Really minor suggestion here but most games I download have everything put into a folder and then that folder is zipped/rared so that when you uncompress them in the location you put the archive file in it creates a folder specific to that game and you don't have to look the the contents of the archive's folder to find all the game assets and move them yourself. Both versions of this game on the other hand were not archived that way. As I said it's a minor thing and more of a convenience issue than anything but very easy to implement for future releases, I don't know of any reasons not to do it that way though there might be. Anyway I haven't had a chance to run the new version yet but I'm looking forward to new content.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Assigned slave to work in bookstore, and bought 2 books; Rule Your Enemy and Obey.Neither shows in my inventory, and neither shows in my library.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
It got my attention but man its got daz3d is going to be full daz3d one day or just this mesh of a million random images... Because that is just annoying as hell

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
It got my attention but man its got daz3d is going to be full daz3d one day or just this mesh of a million random images... Because that is just annoying as hell
The game will be completely dazzed eventually. MoR is still in early development, but I'm rendering up to 10 pics per day atm so just have patience. :)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Assigned slave to work in bookstore, and bought 2 books; Rule Your Enemy and Obey.Neither shows in my inventory, and neither shows in my library.
No, skill books only show up in the "Train skills > Advanced training" section. I should make that more clear.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I had originally downloaded the 0.6.7 from here and just downloaded the 0.7.51 version from itch. Really minor suggestion here but most games I download have everything put into a folder and then that folder is zipped/rared so that when you uncompress them in the location you put the archive file in it creates a folder specific to that game and you don't have to look the the contents of the archive's folder to find all the game assets and move them yourself. Both versions of this game on the other hand were not archived that way. As I said it's a minor thing and more of a convenience issue than anything but very easy to implement for future releases, I don't know of any reasons not to do it that way though there might be. Anyway I haven't had a chance to run the new version yet but I'm looking forward to new content.
You're right. It's structured that way in today's new update (0.7.5.2).

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
One of the best new titles I've played in a good while. Lets hope development keeps going.

A quality of life function I'm missing is some form of quickload. It's pretty annoying having to fight an entire combat to reload when you know you're gonna lose way before it ends.

I also have a question; are there any slaves that are a bit older? Everyone I've come across so far seem to be in their teens or early twenties.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Are courses non-repeatable? Is there a way to increase science/academy and intelligence that is repeatable?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Interesting. A bit of a learning curve, but it keeps me wanting to try new builds, which is always a good sign.

Probably a silly question, but where do I go to hire mercenaries?

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
One of the best new titles I've played in a good while. Lets hope development keeps going.

A quality of life function I'm missing is some form of quickload. It's pretty annoying having to fight an entire combat to reload when you know you're gonna lose way before it ends.

I also have a question; are there any slaves that are a bit older? Everyone I've come across so far seem to be in their teens or early twenties.

Thanks!

I've made this intentional - not being able to reload during combat. Firstly, you don't die if you lose a fight. Worst case scenario, you'll just experience a small decrease in one of your attributes or skills. Secondly, I want to maintain a (softish) hardcore vibe in MoR, AND to make the player able to experience the events following a defeat. All quests have different outcomes if you lose a combat situation - i.e you might get trapped in a dungeon, you might make your employer disappointed etc. Winning the combat shouldn't (and doesn't need to) be mandatory to progress.

Nichole is 25, Sofia Ortega is 26 in the 0.7.6 update, and the 0.7.7 update will se one slave in her late 20s/early 30s.

You'll be able to hand pick age/looks/skills more thoroughly once random/limitless slaves enter the arena in the 0.8.X branch.

Reactions: Korder
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes