asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Butt plugs: Will be implemented shortly - 0.7.9. update. Along with rendered BDSM scenes.

Slave cap increase: Next big update (couple of weeks away).

Female protagonist: Masters of Raana II.
Female protag, as in "slave protag", or "slaver protag"? Cuz' I'm a sucker for female slaves protag.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What would happened if sell all girl that available will their be another new RNG?
At least ten additional custom slaves are planned.

Random slaves will also be available eventually. They'll be not as detailed as the custom slaves however, and might swap between different renders.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is it only me, or the mercs die each time they go down ?
The slave limited to two, BTW, they now sleep in my master bedroom, so the guest room is free.
With two bed in the master bedroom then 2 more in the guest, it means room for 4 ?

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Mercs do indeed die if they go down. For that reason, I generally only hire cheap guys with rifles, or space marine. Because anything else seems to be kind of a waste. And hiring a space marine is a bit hard to financially justify most of the time with such limited income streams. Would need to have a very sizeable nest egg built up.

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to assign slaves to my followers? I seem to remember this worked the last time I played.

I figured it out: Just click on the fight symbol on the right of the slave name.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is encountering a freed slave implemented yet or is it just a way to get rid of them currently?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is encountering a freed slave implemented yet or is it just a way to get rid of them currently?
Their variables are stored, but there are currently no active events that'll bring them back. I'll implement that further down the road.

Next update increases the slave cap to 4 by adding a constructable annex to the player's house. You'll be able to keep two additional working/studying slaves in upgradable rooms there.

This will hopefully ease the need to release slaves just to get the extra slot free.

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
That's horrible! Shouldn't be like that at all, though.

Have you tried a different browser to see if that fixes it?
It looks the same for me only a tiny bit more on the pink side but equally unreadable and I have tried four different browsers. It’s very odd as I’ve played many different HTML games and they all work fine.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Their variables are stored, but there are currently no active events that'll bring them back. I'll implement that further down the road.

Next update increases the slave cap to 4 by adding a constructable annex to the player's house. You'll be able to keep two additional working/studying slaves in upgradable rooms there.

This will hopefully ease the need to release slaves just to get the extra slot free.
I really look forward to that, as I'd like to be able to train up professors, since I suspect that's some of the best available income outside of combat. But I also want someone trained for combat support. Only having 2 to work with makes that hurt.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I really look forward to that, as I'd like to be able to train up professors, since I suspect that's some of the best available income outside of combat. But I also want someone trained for combat support. Only having 2 to work with makes that hurt.
Having four professors can earn you huge amounts of cash. Upgrade their rooms with books collections and a work desk to further fuel studies and skill gains.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
It looks the same for me only a tiny bit more on the pink side but equally unreadable and I have tried four different browsers. It’s very odd as I’ve played many different HTML games and they all work fine.
This is only when displaying those white popup boxes, right? Text is readable in the interaction window?

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
This is only when displaying those white popup boxes, right? Text is readable in the interaction window?
No, I cant even get past character creation due to how bad it is. From what I have seen it is all Txt right off the main screen.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
No, I cant even get past character creation due to how bad it is. From what I have seen it is all Txt right off the main screen.
Okay, I'll post a special html on itch tomorrow with a new CSS color that'll work better for you guys.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes