May 11, 2019
Caress also has a small chance to raise the MC's charm. I usually cycle caress, kiss, massage when I'm lowering her pain or first seducing a slave that I haven't will broken or don't want to will break.
Didn't even know this till i randomly saw charm go up ...
Someone needs to compile a list of what actions increase which stats :)

May 11, 2019
guys. who did open door in old gate location. give me advise pls
If this is the same one that I think it is, look at the symbols in the area ... there are 4 logos with dots on top of them ... count the dots, these are your codes ... I can't remember now, but I think 4218 or 4128

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
There's an other door that reveals it's location under name "Old Gate" after finally hearing the proper rumor at Divine Juices (Watery Eyes inn). This one is supposedly strong enough to take 7.62 bullets like nothing and in case there are strong hints in game about the right combination of the numbers needed, I have been too dim to notice them.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
There's an other door that reveals it's location under name "Old Gate" after finally hearing the proper rumor at Divine Juices (Watery Eyes inn). This one is supposedly strong enough to take 7.62 bullets like nothing and in case there are strong hints in game about the right combination of the numbers needed, I have been too dim to notice them.
You'll have to guess that one. Or hack it with a handheld computer (buy at General store). Good Science skill (50+) is a must!

May 11, 2019
I'm playing with that thought.

Heirs, and knocked up girls, would be a nice addition to the great mansion our MC will be able to purchase in a future update.
If you're thinking about Heirs ... might as well think about carrying on as an Heir when the MC dies ... sort of like dynasty-management as in crusader kings 3 ;)

Reactions: LewdNayshin
Sep 6, 2018
Why does every single game need to have pregnancy? If you do include, please make it so it can be disabled. Pregnancy really is a kink that turns me personally off.
Please also do this if you ever decide to include LGBT+ content. I've been disappointed too many times now when devs have decided drop male on male or trans content into their games without giving players the ability to disable it or they added it in a way that even though you can disable it that prevents you from doing other things which are unrelated.

Donovas66

Jan 21, 2022
Please also do this if you ever decide to include LGBT+ content. I've been disappointed too many times now when devs have decided drop male on male or trans content into their games without giving players the ability to disable it or they added it in a way that even though you can disable it that prevents you from doing other things which are unrelated.
Judging from the MoR banner on page one, it doesn't look like we're seeing any of that very soon. :p

Which is good. This game is old-school, gritty, and cruel in that genuine slave handler way that I've missed for years.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I assume Nicole Boulet is a WIP. I added her to my household, but I can't interact with her. Her name is always greyed out as are the "swap" arrows.

Is there any point to raising a skill beyond 100 ? Because I've gotten Juno's Academics to 106.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I assume Nicole Boulet is a WIP. I added her to my household, but I can't interact with her. Her name is always greyed out as are the "swap" arrows.

Is there any point to raising a skill beyond 100 ? Because I've gotten Juno's Academics to 106.
No you should be able to interact with her. Sounds like a strange bug.

Make sure no one is assigned to your party (those red swordswoman buttons). That might do the trick.

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
I ran into an issue on the coded door at the warehouse. I am unable to leave the door alone/save/load.

So apparently I am stuck until I guessed the correct code now.

Edit, found the code on the note, still not being able to leave the door seems like an oversight

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I ran into an issue on the coded door at the warehouse. I am unable to leave the door alone/save/load.

So apparently I am stuck until I guessed the correct code now.

Edit, found the code on the note, still not being able to leave the door seems like an oversight
Yeah, that doesn't sound right.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes