varage

Jun 26, 2019
Nice thanks. She did say something about a party.

Now I just need to learn to not piss off my slaves. They're all depressed hatefull angry bitches.
Well if you make them happy then your a depressed broke angry asshole my first play through ended up in eviction 3 hours in haha. note: but all my slaves loved me.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does she have any other conditions? I saw that group, backed out cuz I wasn't ready, went to my house and when I got back to the area she wasn't there, and hasn't shown up after several days of waiting in that place.
I don't know, to be honest. My guess is you could set the code to have her reappear, but that's not my forte, I don't know how to do that. If no one chimes in here with the proper instructions, try the and someone will probably help you.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
new to the game, my religion is set to atheist, it says there is no wife limit and i can have as mush wives as i want. But once i married a girl, the option to "propose marriage" with other girls is disactivated. is it normal ?
I think this is a case of the Wiki being ahead of the version you're playing. Multiple wives just got enabled on the Alphas I think and that's still ahead of the public version. First quarter of the coming year the big update (and it's glorious and grand!) will go public, we're still bug-testing it.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
How the hell do you guys earn the big bucks? I have most of my slaves working the higher paying jobs, all of my slave slots are filled, I've invested in most of the stuff that doesn't require 10k influence, I do the bounty + arena fight daily and I'm literal HOURS away from being able to afford either a good implant or the secondary household.

egokrat

Feb 7, 2018
There's still a lot of work to be done on the generic slaves.
A lot of images are blank (like dungeon actions, rope harness inventory, armor inventory image etc) and their speech options with higher affection are sorely disappointing. Worked on making the girl from the Mr. Pai quest (!) bounty like me and all I get is this:
1703842191436.png

varage

Jun 26, 2019
There's still a lot of work to be done on the generic slaves.
A lot of images are blank (like dungeon actions, rope harness inventory, armor inventory image etc) and their speech options with higher affection are sorely disappointing. Worked on making the girl from the Mr. Pai quest (!) bounty like me and all I get is this:
View attachment 3214208
i think its a code another girl gave me 4. it's just a guess though havnt looked around for a place to input a code I got four from Monica the sex slave of the nutso child rapist lol.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i think its a code another girl gave me 4. it's just a guess though havnt looked around for a place to input a code I got four from Monica the sex slave of the nutso child rapist lol.
It's a placeholder, the dialogues are semi-randomly picked fron a list of possible responses so when the dialogue hasn't been written yet it instead returns the number that represents that dialogue in the code. I.e. "2" means the code selected option "2" on whichever list its using for dialogue, but it hasn't been written yet so it just returns "2" instead of the actual dialogue.

Reactions: varage and Fauno36

deldalideldali

Jan 5, 2023
Is it possible to capture ennemies in the arena ? cant manage to do it once after dozens of tries, with whipping canes and everything. thanks for the help !

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to capture ennemies in the arena ? cant manage to do it once after dozens of tries, with whipping canes and everything. thanks for the help !
No, you cannot capture enemies in the arena. That wouldn't make much sense, as they're all either free citizens, criminals sentenced to fight, slaves owned by other people, etc.

SeekerOfAlms

Dec 14, 2023
How can I fix these broken icons? This is in "Walton's Smithery".
1703884079850.png

I think the issue is that it tried to access "Pics//Stuff/gpowbutt.png", when it should be "Pics/Stuff/gpowbutt.png":
1703884372805.png

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
Is there a way to completely stop relationship from deteriorating?
It will slow down naturally, as it lowers. But You can fight it with money. Sign her in horse stable, buy best horse/gear for bonus chance of Happiness. And/or You can just give her daily 100$ allowance which make her happy and give one point of affection daily to Amiable level.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
There is one very simple and easily applied way to stop COMPLETELY any relationship deteriorating in the game, but it has certain drawbacks as well. Hating the tight caps set on relationships I stopped playing. Definitely no drops in any relationship after that, but no rises either. :)
Oh, after some tinkering I noticed I could for example lift the cap higher or make 'masterlove' rise faster to alleviate 'the problem' a little in case I really wished to. I didn't, so I quit.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's a placeholder, the dialogues are semi-randomly picked fron a list of possible responses so when the dialogue hasn't been written yet it instead returns the number that represents that dialogue in the code. I.e. "2" means the code selected option "2" on whichever list its using for dialogue, but it hasn't been written yet so it just returns "2" instead of the actual dialogue.
Ahh makes sense

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Strip her, whip her and then stuff her senseless on a regular basis.

Otherwise even without it, pegging a girl at Undying isn't that tough if you don't invest with the Falth bros. An allowance of 25, regular dousings of 'Do Me' (or the other one once you're rich) perfume and the best stables will do it. It's actually tougher to keep her at 100 Happiness and for that you need nipple chains too.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes