ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
I started reading MoR wiki to see if i can learn any new tip and i noticed that i did a big mistake.

Is there any way to get back that i sold her (in the Hunt Research or in the Dockgrave Tavern, i don't remeber to where)?

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
what is the dojo and how can i train there?
Also, what's the benefit if i give 50$ allowance to my slaves?
The dojo improves your training results but I think it's only in the alpha currently. It'll be in the public version soon though. You can train physical skills and combat skills there along with 4 followers.

Also Grim added an effects button recently that shows the effects of allowances. I don't know if the effects have been adjusted or not so the thresholds might be different in the public version.

allowance.jpg

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I have some questions about the game and one demand:

Question 1: How do i use The Grid?
It's a 'Work in Progress' (WIP) for the most part. He's not gotten to that yet.

Question 2: What's the benefit on Relish and Drinks or on Allowance for Slaves. Do i get something or i just waste my money?;
Relish and drinks help influence a little and can help get better event results or something, I forget exactly. Allowances are a great way to keep slavegirls happy and at higher levels more affectionate.

Question 3: How do i use Revital on slaves or on myself?
I don't know, I've not tried that yet. My current character is 18.

Question 4: What does the Stargate Cylinder does?
I'm not sure if he's revealed what that will do, I think it's a work in progress.
Question 5: What is the WIP?
Work in Progress. He's not finished that feature or event.

Question 6: Is 130 the max limit on Attributes and 150 the max limit on skills?
That sounds about right, it has changed recently and I'm unsure of the exact parameters now. 120 is the effective limit for Stamina because if you exceed that you lose points daily until you're back to 120.

My demand is to make it easier to increase Intelligence on slaves. It's kinda hard to increase Int from 35 to 85, for example, with the current system. Also, you need to make something to make it easier to increase Charisma on slaves too.
It's not that tough now, send them to the Academy or have them teach there.

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
There's also a practical consideration. Public versions come out every month or so anyway so the pirated version would have a short shelf life, and now that he's working on 0.8.3 new versions are coming out an average of every three days or so, every day or every other for a while. What's the point of pirating a buggy version that needs the next revision to function properly because of bugs or uncompleted new features?

Then you have to do it the next day or a couple days afterward.

Edit to Add: I just tried to count all the various revisions Grimdark produced in the month of December. I may have lost track as I ended up counting twice and getting two different numbers, but I got something like 28 revisions, at least eight of which required a new full download.

It may be that pirates just don't want to work that hard!

I might have been unclear, when I asked about "non-public" I was thinking of the tier-stuff, extra quests and content.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Can I avoid sharing completely in this game?
Yes, but it'd take longer to make money lol. You can make a living as gambler (useing save scum earns you about 2 to 3k a day) arena fighter (545 to 3200 a day dependent on fights you can win.) Which is more then you make for a whoreing event even with a full roster. and freebooter (anywhere between 650 -2.6k a day depending on bounty and respawns of enemies.) pretty sure theirs hunting and fishing too don't know haven't tried them. Also of course investing in property. Also careful where they work and how high their KINDNESS gets because if kindness is to high they can be taken advantage of at work. you don't see this nor really know about it unless you examine them and notice their ware increasing without your involvement.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the anti aging serium? I bought it have 20 but dont see how to use it on slaves. I don't want My fighters ageing lol.

rain132

Oct 2, 2023
Oh, how do I make Rebecca's special ability work. The WIKI says she increases passive income by 50% to 75%. But that doesn't seem to be working.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh, how do I make Rebecca's special ability work. The WIKI says she increases passive income by 50% to 75%. But that doesn't seem to be working.
she needs to be amiable to you so fuck the shit out of her in the rack at the bdsm room or take her out to dinner on walks to the movies and stuff!

becka with me is always at least soulmate!

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Never worked in my game efforts either - no matter how incredibly affectionate and happy she was.
I seriously thought she'd need to have relatively high willpower to do her skulduggery thing, but my MC never let her have her way with much anything, so that went without testing in my game.

Reactions: rain132

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I don't know if its been asked and I missed it but can the urchin still raid your house if you have the highest lvl of walls, as I have had them raid one time in this play through and then I upgraded the walls quickly and have never had them do so again.

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
There is a minor update on itch.io (0.8.2.3c)

If you want update from 0.8.2.3 to 0.8.2.3c there is zipped html-file only
i want the 0.8.3 but its only patreon

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
I don't know if its been asked and I missed it but can the urchin still raid your house if you have the highest lvl of walls, as I have had them raid one time in this play through and then I upgraded the walls quickly and have never had them do so again.
Also, to add to the question: Does 'Guard power' play a role to raise or lower the chance?

Totally unrelated to the above...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes