Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Is the not-public version available around here?
Unlike many developers, who make an "update" every three months to avoid losing their backers, GrimDark is a guy committed to his work; in constant dialogue with players (not just sponsors) and constantly creating and testing.

That costs money, of course, which is why it gives exclusives and advances to its sponsors in its various modalities. In turn, they constantly report bugs and ideas to improve the game.

Everything I have commented is to explain why they are not, at least in this forum, circulating paid versions obtained "the hard way".

If you can support him, cooperate with him to have early access to news. If you can't, as is my case, just wait for the public version that will surely be published soon.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
So you're saying that in this case, the pirate website has agreed not to pirate out of respect for the dev? :illuminati:

I can respect that I suppose.

To express it better. Many of the posters in this thread are sponsors of the developer, so the possibility of leaking, in theory, is quite high. However, so far it has not happened.

I suggest you take a look at the developer's Discord:

Reactions: WakamoSato

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
Let her have willpower is one way, the clothing store another and dancing at the Golden Dragon also increases Chrarisma with time.

Oops, I just noticed I replied to the wrong post. This post was meant to complement Fauno's post and answer the post of ntelinatsos.
it seems i replied in a wrong spot too. btw, see the previus one.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
So you're saying that in this case, the pirate website has agreed not to pirate out of respect for the dev? :illuminati:

I can respect that I suppose.
There's also a practical consideration. Public versions come out every month or so anyway so the pirated version would have a short shelf life, and now that he's working on 0.8.3 new versions are coming out an average of every three days or so, every day or every other for a while. What's the point of pirating a buggy version that needs the next revision to function properly because of bugs or uncompleted new features?

Then you have to do it the next day or a couple days afterward.

Edit to Add: I just tried to count all the various revisions Grimdark produced in the month of December. I may have lost track as I ended up counting twice and getting two different numbers, but I got something like 28 revisions, at least eight of which required a new full download.

It may be that pirates just don't want to work that hard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FSDL and Fauno36

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
There's also a practical consideration. Public versions come out every month or so anyway so the pirated version would have a short shelf life, and now that he's working on 0.8.3 new versions are coming out an average of every three days or so, every day or every other for a while. What's the point of pirating a buggy version that needs the next revision to function properly because of bugs or uncompleted new features?

Then you have to do it the next day or a couple days afterward.

Edit to Add: I just tried to count all the various revisions Grimdark produced in the month of December. I may have lost track as I ended up counting twice and getting two different numbers, but I got something like 28 revisions, at least eight of which required a new full download.

It may be that pirates just don't want to work that hard!

To greater abundance....

1704130087531.png
1704130131985.png

Reactions: Daba and Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Strip her, whip her and then stuff her senseless on a regular basis.

Otherwise even without it, pegging a girl at Undying isn't that tough if you don't invest with the Falth bros. An allowance of 25, regular dousings of 'Do Me' (or the other one once you're rich) perfume and the best stables will do it. It's actually tougher to keep her at 100 Happiness and for that you need nipple chains too.
Regular visits to the baths in Crystal Hills also help a ton as well. You've mentioned that several times and I somehow never got around to doing it til this play through. Now I tend to hit the baths twice a day which gives me and 8 followers a boost to health and stamina as well as +2 happiness per follower per trip. That's +8 per day that is 100% guaranteed to work even if they hate you and takes minimal time investment (especially since you get some stamina back). Also saves a decent amount of money on stims, especially if you're playing on Grimdark where a pack of stims might cost you $2500 or more.

Also I'm not sure if Grim changed the thresholds for allowances or not but I think you're better off doing either a $5 allowance or a $50 allowance. I don't think $25 gets you anything more than $5 does. $50 is a bit much for early game but $5 is reasonable til you're rolling in cash.

My usual routine goes like this now.

- set one of my slaves or mercs up for morning blowjobs but refuse it so I can start the day at 7am
- do the slave arena at 7am
- saddle up my best mercs to go do the daily bounty plus the 2 arena battles the player can fight in
- hit the baths right after the arena
- head to the dojo to train with 4 followers (think this is only an option in the alpha for now)
- take a bath with one of my girls at home and fuck her
- swap out my A team for an all slave team to go clear out bandits around town to build respect with them
- hit the baths just before I head home to patch everyone up and get a nice happiness boost for them
- any time left I can use for crafting, explaining chores/sex duties, compliments, etc

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

- set one of my slaves or mercs up for morning blowjobs but refuse it so I can start the day at 7am
You could improve on that by letting her start the blowjob, to increase your willpower.

It only happens when a single girl is doing it and no need to complete the blowjob, so it is a very small time investment.

I haven't checked the code for probability, but I'm guessing around 20% base chance.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Regular visits to the baths in Crystal Hills also help a ton as well. You've mentioned that several times and I somehow never got around to doing it til this play through. Now I tend to hit the baths twice a day which gives me and 8 followers a boost to health and stamina as well as +2 happiness per follower per trip. That's +8 per day that is 100% guaranteed to work even if they hate you and takes minimal time investment (especially since you get some stamina back). Also saves a decent amount of money on stims, especially if you're playing on Grimdark where a pack of stims might cost you $2500 or more.

Also I'm not sure if Grim changed the thresholds for allowances or not but I think you're better off doing either a $5 allowance or a $50 allowance. I don't think $25 gets you anything more than $5 does. $50 is a bit much for early game but $5 is reasonable til you're rolling in cash.

- saddle up my best mercs to go do the daily bounty plus the 2 arena battles the player can fight in
- head to the dojo to train with 4 followers (think this is only an option in the alpha for now)
- swap out my A team for an all slave team to go clear out bandits around town to build respect with them
- hit the baths just before I head home to patch everyone up and get a nice happiness boost for them
- any time left I can use for crafting, explaining chores/sex duties, compliments, etc

Heh, the Baths were even better when it was only six minutes a go like it was there for a while. My little exploit is gone now, but not forgotten!

I also use them to mass happiness-baptize unhappy sluts. Poor Rosita got down to something like -15 Happiness before I caught it and a couple days at the Baths along with other girls needing a Happiness boost and she was much better. I have to figure out just why her Happiness dropped like a rock like that. Until then I'm dumping her in the pool on a regular basis. If it's just me and Ayden that took hits either in the Arena or the daily bounty/bandit purging, I'll drop Dexter, Rebecca and Bud from the team and take girls who need Happiness boosts in their place.

My routine is similar but I don't use the morning blowjob as I stay up until 6:48 or 6:54 instead. I start off training, nowadays I 'push it' so the next thing we do is hit the Baths twice and then the Arena. Then it's off to the daily bounty and any raiders who need to be cleared, and afterwards I often hit the Baths again. Then I go home and talk/fuck my sluts and afterward if it's before 12 AM when I'm done with her we go to Furry's, and Dockgraves otherwise and then head home and craft.

I built one workshop but haven't tried the Dojo yet, I bee-lined for the Walton investment instead, forgoing all other expenses outside getting surgery to raise Charm to 89 and the minor investments as well as a full house upgrade (including tech as I've a lot of Techies). I just got the Walton investment at day 222 which seemed to come slower than before. Next I was planning to finish off Fort Sera and get Roo as well as Aimie's for Dakota who I dearly miss.

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018

what is the dojo and how can i train there?
Also, what's the benefit if i give 50$ allowance to my slaves?

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
I have some questions about the game and one demand:

Question 1: How do i use The Grid?

Question 2: What's the benefit on Relish and Drinks or on Allowance for Slaves. Do i get something or i just waste my money?

Question 3: How do i use Revital on slaves or on myself?

Question 4: What does the Stargate Cylinder does?

Question 5: What is the WIP?

Question 6: Is 130 the max limit on Attributes and 150 the max limit on skills?

My demand is to make it easier to increase Intelligence on slaves. It's kinda hard to increase Int from 35 to 85, for example, with the current system. Also, you need to make something to make it easier to increase Charisma on slaves too.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes