Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Oh, how do I make Rebecca's special ability work. The WIKI says she increases passive income by 50% to 75%. But that doesn't seem to be working.
Get her affection up and then start asking about her background. Doing her little quest will help a little monetarily and give you a nice boost in affection. Eventually she'll offer to help you with finances when asking about background and that's what you want.

Reactions: Gamle and rain132

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I don't know if its been asked and I missed it but can the urchin still raid your house if you have the highest lvl of walls, as I have had them raid one time in this play through and then I upgraded the walls quickly and have never had them do so again.
Yes, I had the highest level walls and I got the Urchin thieving events. They're sporadic, you can get two the first ten days and then not another for a hundred.

Reactions: tsap and Warscared

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
In the first screenshot you can see the Intelligence of my slave (35) and in the second screenshot, you can see the Intelligence of my slave 20 days later, studing in History and Anthropology (9% chances to increase Int per day).

As you can see, in 20 days she got zero Intelligence, and i need to increase her Intelligence up to 85 (+50 Int).

So, i'm asking to add a new way to increase our slave's Intelligence, since in the current system, is kinda impossible.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Poor Rosita got down to something like -15 Happiness before I caught it and a couple days at the Baths along with other girls needing a Happiness boost and she was much better. I have to figure out just why her Happiness dropped like a rock like that.
I've had that happen with a few different girls for reasons I couldn't figure out as well. I caught Eliana at negative happiness after I had gotten her to where she loves me and I think that might be because she's a nympho and wasn't getting as much dick as she wanted. Michelle was more of a puzzler. I fully upgraded her apartment before I hired her so she was at soulmate the first time I even talked to her. Made her a guard under Ayden as my captain to train up her discipline and combat stats and next thing I know she despises me for some reason. No clue what happened. I had even completed her quest prior to that so she had Adrianne there to cheer her up but it didn't work.

My routine is similar but I don't use the morning blowjob as I stay up until 6:48 or 6:54 instead.
You can still use the morning BJ trick even doing that. Stay up til 6:54 crafting or whatever, go to bed, refuse the morning BJ and your day starts at 7am after only 6 minutes of sleep. If you accept the BJ you start at 8am instead which isn't bad if you're trying to grind out some willpower increases from that.

I built one workshop but haven't tried the Dojo yet, I bee-lined for the Walton investment instead, forgoing all other expenses outside getting surgery to raise Charm to 89 and the minor investments as well as a full house upgrade (including tech as I've a lot of Techies). I just got the Walton investment at day 222 which seemed to come slower than before. Next I was planning to finish off Fort Sera and get Roo as well as Aimie's for Dakota who I dearly miss.
Yeah I've only played around with the workshop a little so far. It's a super strong upgrade but it's pretty expensive and you get better results with high discipline people working there so I don't bother building one the first month.

I like the idea of keeping the grove for an extended period of time so I'll probably waste some money building some of my yard upgrades as temp upgrades like the dojo and then replacing them later. My plan is to put the dojo in the bottom left initially, then replace it with a stables eventually. Bottom right gets my first workshop. Podium gets the gazebo. Grove gets upgraded on day 1. Once I finish searching the scrap pile I will probably rebuild the dojo there for some more training and then eventually replace it with a 2nd work shop.

I beeline for making Fort Sera a vassal now and then focus on the Roo/Walton/Wrool Cat Wrangler investments to get myself to a passively profitable status before I start working on implants and other upgrades although I do make an exception to buy the level 1 healing implant almost immediately as well as 1 suit of duraplate for me and Felix and a stealth suit for Space Marine.

I also recently tweaked my starting perks to take brainy/gambler/nerd so I can start with high enough science to do the quest that gets you Aisha without having to take any classes or read any books. That's still not high enough for Mai Lynn's quest though unless you just buy the seeds.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Get her affection up and then start asking about her background. Doing her little quest will help a little monetarily and give you a nice boost in affection. Eventually she'll offer to help you with finances when asking about background and that's what you want.
If I remember right asking about her background unlocks her quest, not skullduggery. To unlock skullduggery you need to get her to amiable and then ask about her hopes and dreams.

Edit: Actually I just did it in my current game and friendly is good enough to activate skullduggery via hopes and dreams.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
In the first screenshot you can see the Intelligence of my slave (35) and in the second screenshot, you can see the Intelligence of my slave 20 days later, studing in History and Anthropology (9% chances to increase Int per day).

As you can see, in 20 days she got zero Intelligence, and i need to increase her Intelligence up to 85 (+50 Int).

So, i'm asking to add a new way to increase our slave's Intelligence, since in the current system, is kinda impossible.
Why do you need to get that particular girl's intelligence to 85? It's going to take a year and a half of game time to do that, if it's to fulfill a Dockgrave or Hunt Research requirement you might just want to pick another girl.

Reactions: GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I've had that happen with a few different girls for reasons I couldn't figure out as well. I caught Eliana at negative happiness after I had gotten her to where she loves me and I think that might be because she's a nympho and wasn't getting as much dick as she wanted. Michelle was more of a puzzler. I fully upgraded her apartment before I hired her so she was at soulmate the first time I even talked to her. Made her a guard under Ayden as my captain to train up her discipline and combat stats and next thing I know she despises me for some reason. No clue what happened. I had even completed her quest prior to that so she had Adrianne there to cheer her up but it didn't work.
I just had a goodly cadre of my lesser interaction slavegirls go to Venomous on me, I think it was the newest revision. I still have the problem with Rosita, after raising it up to eighty it's back in the teens, dunno why.

You can still use the morning BJ trick even doing that. Stay up til 6:54 crafting or whatever, go to bed, refuse the morning BJ and your day starts at 7am after only 6 minutes of sleep. If you accept the BJ you start at 8am instead which isn't bad if you're trying to grind out some willpower increases from that.
That didn't work for me way back when so I never tried it again, I'd lose a day sometimes if I didn't stay an hour away from my wake-up time. Thanks for the info, I'll have to buy Lovisa now, she has the best morning bj pics as I recall, I won't always just be stealing the hour.

Yeah I've only played around with the workshop a little so far. It's a super strong upgrade but it's pretty expensive and you get better results with high discipline people working there so I don't bother building one the first month.

I like the idea of keeping the grove for an extended period of time so I'll probably waste some money building some of my yard upgrades as temp upgrades like the dojo and then replacing them later. My plan is to put the dojo in the bottom left initially, then replace it with a stables eventually. Bottom right gets my first workshop. Podium gets the gazebo. Grove gets upgraded on day 1. Once I finish searching the scrap pile I will probably rebuild the dojo there for some more training and then eventually replace it with a 2nd work shop.

I beeline for making Fort Sera a vassal now and then focus on the Roo/Walton/Wrool Cat Wrangler investments to get myself to a passively profitable status before I start working on implants and other upgrades although I do make an exception to buy the level 1 healing implant almost immediately as well as 1 suit of duraplate for me and Felix and a stealth suit for Space Marine.

I also recently tweaked my starting perks to take brainy/gambler/nerd so I can start with high enough science to do the quest that gets you Aisha without having to take any classes or read any books. That's still not high enough for Mai Lynn's quest though unless you just buy the seeds.
I got the Workshop and when mostly upgraded it was producing 500 RD a day, 900 or so with Merchandise to eat. My other slot went to the Dojo.

I now have Walton and Roo and am working on Aimee's, mostly because I miss Dakota. I have the Fort Sera ready for the $125k buy-in but will finish Aimee's first as it's cheaper.

Where's the Wrool Cat Wrangler again? That's a new one and I haven't incorporated it into my strategy yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just had a goodly cadre of my lesser interaction slavegirls go to Venomous on me, I think it was the newest revision. I still have the problem with Rosita, after raising it up to eighty it's back in the teens, dunno why.
Happiness management just got a lot easier in the latest version. I haven't fully upgraded the gazebo yet but I assume it gets even better.

pool_party.jpg

Where's the Wrool Cat Wrangler again? That's a new one and I haven't incorporated it into my strategy yet.
He's in the new zone north from the Docks near the Mosque. I think there's also an option to kill him and invest in the shop right next to him but I haven't tried that yet. His investment is roughly similar to Roos. 90k upfront and pays you $350 per day. Pretty good.

Last edited:

rain132

Oct 2, 2023
Thanks,I got it. But I have one more question. How do I increase Loren's corruption? It always stays at 35 even if I choose "Demand sex".

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
In the first screenshot you can see the Intelligence of my slave (35) and in the second screenshot, you can see the Intelligence of my slave 20 days later, studying in History and Anthropology (9% chances to increase Int per day).

I'm assuming you got to the Task 2 for the Hunt Research (Infinity), as well? It's currently unfeasible until there is a new way to consistently train slave's intelligence outside of letting them sit as students and pray to the RNG gods. It would be nice if you could raise intelligence as easily as you can with servants. If you really want the 195K, you can always take a high INT slave and shorten the days, but you're easily looking at 400-500 days for 20-30 levels.

I'd suggest skipping it until it's reworked.

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
And in some parallel world Darkgrim just split changes in half and make one part as guaranteed counter. And in one more branch of multiverse any skill check for any characters add points to counter and skill growup inrease stats as well so no one need to sit at home and wait for numbers. They just go and adventure.

But here and now some numbers can be only cheated.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm assuming you got to the Task 2 for the Hunt Research (Infinity), as well? It's currently unfeasible until there is a new way to consistently train slave's intelligence outside of letting them sit as students and pray to the RNG gods. It would be nice if you could raise intelligence as easily as you can with servants. If you really want the 195K, you can always take a high INT slave and shorten the days, but you're easily looking at 400-500 days for 20-30 levels.

There's a girl you can pick up on one of the quests, Mai-Lynn's I think it is, named Luckie who starts with a 100+ INT, there's also others you can get who will start in the sixties or higher just from randoms.

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

you can marry a slave to increase her inteligence but... not sure if you divorce them they remain slaves?

can you answer this one GD-studios ? i mean i can test this but i´m oldskool i do not believe in divorce!

There are a few points here and there during the marriage event that you get from gifts etc. It's a very costly way of raising INT, both money- and Affection wise.

INT is meant to be a pretty stubborn attribute that is much harder to train than, say, STR.

I would agree that "Finding a more suitable girl" is a good advice in most situations. ;)
with my Valkyrie whenever i taker her out for coffee her intelligence increases!
So i got her to 90 intelligence before she even popped out the 1st kid!
ofc my MC is over 100 intelligence so perhaps its that!

but you did not answered my question...
if you divorce her she returns to the slave pen or being married to you immediately removes her from the slave status?

i tryed releasing a few slaves who had undying affection for me and they still left :(

as for multiple wife's... no thanks, i am a christian, if i can get a kid out of a few selected slaves or from a few companions its ok!
Also the amount of wife's should be tied to religion!
2 moons 2 wife's
aesir 1 main wife and then secondary wives
Muslim 4 wives!

Also you should only be allowed to marry once every year,
anything bellow that and you should take a massive influence bust for not being dependable!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I would also like to know if you will ever be able to marry your hired mercenaries as there are a few I would such as lauren, or aiko. :)

Reactions: heerwa2

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
you can marry a slave to increase her inteligence but... not sure if you divorce them they remain slaves?

can you answer this one GD-studios ? i mean i can test this but i´m oldskool i do not believe in divorce!
There are a few points here and there during the marriage event that you get from gifts etc. It's a very costly way of raising INT, both money- and Affection wise.

INT is meant to be a pretty stubborn attribute that is much harder to train than, say, STR.

I would agree that "Finding a more suitable girl" is a good advice in most situations. ;)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I don't know if its been asked and I missed it but can the urchin still raid your house if you have the highest lvl of walls, as I have had them raid one time in this play through and then I upgraded the walls quickly and have never had them do so again.
Probably just bad RNG. They usually enter through the main door when it's open. Wait a couple of months. That event can take up to a year before being fully resolved.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes